About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 06-12-2008, 10:50 AM   #166
artie

Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

[quote=artie;151098]hey guys! i was just wondering how and what are red potara characters? how do you get these god items and other full power items? help me out please!!! wii
Old 06-12-2008, 01:29 PM   #167
jdizzy

Red face Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I don't get it. How do you get wishes from shenron? Please explain which mode you do it in and how to do it.
you unlock all 7 dragon balls from beating tournaments or in story mode you smash buildings and stuff. if you mean red shenron well then I dont have a freakin clue
Old 06-12-2008, 01:33 PM   #168
jdizzy prime

Talking Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke View Post
once i get king cold ill tell you how to get him but if you already have king cold tell me how to get him he is the last one i need to complete the game
you get king cold by beating one of the tournaments I think it was the world martial arts big tournament[/quote]

I unlocked king cold you unlock him by beating cell games level 3 you cant unlock him on free mode ok glad I could help.
Old 06-12-2008, 06:07 PM   #169
jdizzy

Thumbs down Re: To Beat Vegeta

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungBuddie View Post
I need Help On how 2 beat vegeta in the sayian saga.
I beat the whole dragon history and you cant even beat vegeta I even beat him on hard WOW its probly cause you suck at playing dragon ball Z get a new game that your actually good at cause im not impressed.
Old 06-12-2008, 06:21 PM   #170
jdizzy prime

Question Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

Quote:
I Have Everyone But Future Gohan;
But I've Wished All Prounga Dragons Wish And Red Shenrons;
Now Everytime I Wish It Gives Me The Same Thing Over Again;
Glitch?
beat some tournaments and youll get dragon balls that get you to the green dragon oh and also. HOW THE #^$%$&& DID YOU GET TO WISH FROM PROUNGA AND RED SHENRON DRAGONS???????????
Old 06-14-2008, 03:59 AM   #171
Luxie

Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

How can you change the difficulty of the world tournaments? (ps2)
Old 06-14-2008, 04:17 PM   #172
Unregisteredkc

Talking Re: To Beat Vegeta

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungBuddie View Post
I need Help On how 2 beat vegeta in the sayian saga.
do spirtbomb 2or3 times then use kammakame
Old 06-18-2008, 12:27 PM   #173
Unregistered

I play on the Wii with the gamecube controller. Everyone I play with only wants to do Multiplayer and they're all better than me. Anyone have any tips on how to beat them. Like any ways to get affective blocks, dodges, of counters. Thanks!
Old 06-24-2008, 06:07 PM   #174
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke View Post
once i get king cold ill tell you how to get him but if you already have king cold tell me how to get him he is the last one i need to complete the game
you get king cold by beating one of the tournaments I think it was the world martial arts big tournament[/quote]

BETE CELL GAMES LEAVEL HARED
Old 06-26-2008, 07:46 PM   #175
Unregistered

Cool Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

[quote=Unregistered;138744]
Quote:
to get future gohan you have to make all the red shenron wishes then after making all red shenron wishes you get the dragonballs for green shenron the you can wish for future gohan it will tack a while to make all red shenron wishes because there are four wihes and he only lets you grant one at a time then you have to get the dragonballs all over but of you want future gohan you will have to do this. once i get king cold ill tell you how to get him but if you already have king cold tell me how to get him he is the last one i need to complete the game
you get him by puting cheats
Old 07-02-2008, 11:12 AM   #176
Unregistered

Ok, I just want to know the password for future gohan

sorry if I misspelled something
Old 07-03-2008, 12:49 PM   #177
Unregistered

Question Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

how i can fusion the caracters to get new
Old 07-03-2008, 01:03 PM   #178
Unregistered

how i can fusion
Old 07-05-2008, 01:01 AM   #179
Unregistered

Talking Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

I don't exactaly know what level. But it's the first map and I think the level is called searching for the ark,it's in the dessert. It's the one where you have to put together a crane and pick thing up with it. Well I finished that part and I'm in the next area that you get to. I can't figure out how to move past that part. Please help me.
Old 07-07-2008, 07:30 AM   #180
Unregistered

Cool Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

Quote:
Where I can get easy way the dragonballs?
by beating the game