About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-01-2008, 11:58 AM   #61
Unregistered

Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

If any of you comment on my message I will give you the secret to defeat Gaara with Extremely short health bars!
Old 01-01-2008, 04:05 PM   #62
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

HEY YOU GUYS i have 209 achevements! I'm terrence dillon and i only been playing my 360 for 2 weeks! my game score is 6180 and only 10 games.I almost have all the achevements for naruto rise of a ninja. ( p.s. I'm not trying to brag but i don't even have xbox live!)
Old 01-01-2008, 06:33 PM   #63
Unregistered

then can you tell me what i should do after i made 100% of all the villagers happy?
Old 01-01-2008, 09:31 PM   #64
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
On the list of acheivements a few of them say "beat forest of death exam with .... HOW DO I USE those PPL.Also, how do i earn the points to become genin,chunin, and jonin?????

THANKS!! To any1 who helps!
For these, you need Xbox Live. Acsess it from the menu. That's all I know about it.
Old 01-01-2008, 09:33 PM   #65
Unregistered

Quote:
If any of you comment on my message I will give you the secret to defeat Gaara with Extremely short health bars!
Beating Gaara with low health would be hard, but with alot of good Memoclips, combos, good skill, scrolls, and weapons, it can be possible.
Old 01-01-2008, 10:16 PM   #66
Unregistered

Talking Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Hey you Guys I have 78 achevements on my 360's console. If you people need a acevement comment on my post and I will give you a achevement.

P.S I have unlocked every achevement for Naruto Rise Of A Ninja! ( Sorry If you think I'm bragging)
Yeah, I need the ones telling you to complete the FOD with the other characters and the points to earn the rank of Genin, Chunin, and Jonin PLZ!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-01-2008, 10:22 PM   #67
Unregistered

Is there anywhere I can get a map of all the lovelorn villagers or something of the sortie?
Old 01-02-2008, 09:34 AM   #68
Unregistered

I know a way to go inside the Hokage building. Go up to the building as you usually would. Instead of going up to the top, go around to the opposite side. There should be a little circle. (There is one on the other side too, but this one looks different.) Get on to the other building. Double Jump on to the circle, and you will see Naruto go into the building a bit, then come back out if you aimed well. Keep trying and you will fall into the building. Depending on where you are in the story, you may see ninja floating where the roof would be. To get out, just go outside of the building. (You will not be able to get back in again unless you do it again.) You can find examples of this on Youtube.
Old 01-02-2008, 09:38 AM   #69
Unregistered

Quote:
then can you tell me what i should do after i made 100% of all the villagers happy?
If you don't have the Collector acheivement, (Get all collectables) then I suggest you try to get that. Or, you can try to get other acheivements.
Old 01-02-2008, 09:43 AM   #70
Unregistered

Quote:
Is there anywhere I can get a map of all the lovelorn villagers or something of the sortie?
I need one too... But most of the maps that are out there on the Internet: 1.Have villagers that are not where they say they are. 2. Don't have enough villagers 3. Have too many villagers. In order to get a map that is accurate, people will have to either search the Internet for hours on end, or buy a guidebook...
Old 01-03-2008, 10:04 AM   #71
Unregistered

hey i have 87% of villagers happy so wat do i do now n how do i get my health up 2 a 1000 am already on 968 health i need more n is there like a last mission after u have done everything does anyone know n does anyone know if there making naruto 2 plz i need to know
Old 01-03-2008, 04:58 PM   #72
Unregistered

what exactly do i need to collect in order to get the collector acheivement?
Old 01-03-2008, 07:04 PM   #73
Unregistered

Smile Re: where is the forest of death?

Quote:
i cant find the forrest of death. i just got the chunin exam quest, and i've talked to kakashi, iruka, sauske, sakura, hokage. where is it? ive been running around in circles so lost, please help
talk ot the villegers
Old 01-03-2008, 09:30 PM   #74
Unregistered

Smile Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Hey you Guys I have 78 achevements on my 360's console. If you people need a acevement comment on my post and I will give you a achevement.

P.S I have unlocked every achevement for Naruto Rise Of A Ninja! ( Sorry If you think I'm bragging)
how do you get to the forest of death exam
Old 01-04-2008, 06:38 AM   #75
Unregistered

Talking Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

after beating zabuza you go to master kakshi and choose obtain mission.