About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 03-23-2008, 09:26 AM   #136
Unregistered

Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How do i climb those stairs up to go onto the mountain?
I want to know too...
Old 03-24-2008, 02:43 PM   #137
Unregistered

hey how do you get memo clips after beating the game just wondering.... another thing is is there more levelz because at the end of the game you see itachi and well can you lear the rasengan because there might be more levels
Old 03-30-2008, 03:39 AM   #138
Unregistered

thanx for the map of lovelorns
Old 03-30-2008, 02:16 PM   #139
Unregistered

Quote:
no, you cannot earn anyone throught the game

the only character you can get other than the ones they give you is shikimaru, which you have to download through the XBL marketplace
you could also dawnload a trial of sarutobi (4rth hokage), jiraja, joji, and tamari. but if you want them u need to buy them via microsoft points..
Old 03-31-2008, 02:00 PM   #140
Unregistered

Talking Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
it sucks there no way to get to him
komhemmeru or watevers 16th hiding spot is half way up a buildin the buldin were it ses he is ... u clime it and jump of onto a ledge and hes on the ledge....
Old 04-02-2008, 03:49 PM   #141
kennyrulez

Question Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
behind kakashi theres a house with a wall you can climb up next to.climb the wall and take the rail u slide on.it brings u to another building with rails.take the one to ur left after getting off and then from the next building there should be another rail that takes u to the ramen guy buildig
how come the masters don't have any missions after you beat gaara
Old 04-02-2008, 09:15 PM   #142
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I need help...i need one more lovelorn guy and its the one thts supposed to be right across from sakura...you know the one that is across tht little river where sakura is...can anyone help me
Old 04-06-2008, 10:34 AM   #143
Unregistered

ER if anyone is going to reply can someone tell me who the four "masters" are because there not the hokages. if you dont know what im talking about go onto your map, then press y-legend, there four masters and i only have three......whos the fourth and how do i get/speak to him.
Old 04-07-2008, 09:34 AM   #144
Unregistered

Quote:
I need help...i need one more lovelorn guy and its the one thts supposed to be right across from sakura...you know the one that is across tht little river where sakura is...can anyone help me
I'm having the same problem. The guy should be there and isn't. I'm starting to wonder whether I'll have to play again to see if all lovelorn show up. Is this a bug or are the some lovelorn located a little bit different for each player/console?
Old 04-07-2008, 09:55 AM   #145
Unregistered

according to the map given here in this thread at the following address

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=314588x&s=2

there should be a lovelorn at a spot which is under the stream on the map, the second one from left to right. In my game there is no lovelorn there. Instead, on top of the tower there is a guy for a race (he is not a lovelorn).

Also the third spot under the stream from left to right (not the one close to the wall of the village) has nobody there.

The fifth spot under the stream across from Sakura does not seem to have a lovelorn anywhere nearby. This is frustrating.
Old 04-07-2008, 10:38 AM   #146
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm having the same problem. The guy should be there and isn't. I'm starting to wonder whether I'll have to play again to see if all lovelorn show up. Is this a bug or are the some lovelorn located a little bit different for each player/console?
go on to the building thats by sakura and then try to find a wire that sends you across the river. then drop down to a lower balcony. he should be there.
Old 04-08-2008, 01:15 AM   #147
Unregistered

Quote:
go on to the building thats by sakura and then try to find a wire that sends you across the river. then drop down to a lower balcony. he should be there.
Sorry for the essay.

Sakura has her back to the river. She is looking straight to a building. I follow in the direction that she is looking at and get on top of this building. To my left there is a wall with footprints marked on it. I climb this wall and immediately to my right there is a wire. I go on this wire, which leads me across the river to a building where there is a guy on top of it waiting for ramen delivery. Bellow him there is a balcony, but there is no one in this balcony. Am I where you are mentioning?

Another building, which is not as easy to access and is also taller, is on the left hand side of Sakura (she has her back to the river). It has wires and one of them leads me across the river to a building (marked with a spot on the map of lovelorn locations) with nothing on top except a thing that looks like a water container with a fence on one side. Now this building has a lower portion, but there is no one in there either. It also has a tiny balcony but again no one is there. This same building is accessible by simply climbing along the portion with footprints. Am I where you mentioned?
Old 04-08-2008, 12:03 PM   #148
Bigcedric

I have been looking the same place as you and have found nothing. I actually contacted Ubisoft support and they told me the following.

"We have not found any issues with the Lovelorn Villagers achievement. Unfortunately we do not have any game play information on how to find the last Villager. What you will want to do is go to these walkthrough sites and see if they have any information."

I replied saying that other people are having the exact same problem and that it can't just be that we're not looking hard enough. Where the villager appears for some people he doesn't for others. Perhaps if enough people contact Ubisoft about it they'll actually look into it.
Old 04-09-2008, 12:21 AM   #149
Unregistered

I did that too today. Hopefully There will be a way of fixing this issue (I think there are issues in the game that do not appear in every console that plays it). I also do not think that I'm not looking hard enough for this lovelorn. One bug in my game is that the guy asking for the last race would often end up inside the wall next to him! Just like this should be the only villager with a mad purple face, there are, on the contrary, many others still with mad faces without hearts in my game even though the list shows only one mad face left (that should be the lovelorn).
Old 04-09-2008, 10:10 PM   #150
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcedric View Post
I have been looking the same place as you and have found nothing. I actually contacted Ubisoft support and they told me the following.

"We have not found any issues with the Lovelorn Villagers achievement. Unfortunately we do not have any game play information on how to find the last Villager. What you will want to do is go to these walkthrough sites and see if they have any information."

I replied saying that other people are having the exact same problem and that it can't just be that we're not looking hard enough. Where the villager appears for some people he doesn't for others. Perhaps if enough people contact Ubisoft about it they'll actually look into it.
What do I know? It was a glitch. I found the last lovelorn in a spot where I looked thoroughly 5 times over literally after reading this reply from user koolspartan in another thread http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/t...406#8191002406

After inserting the disc, waiting a while until a demo of the game is given, before pressing the start button, I watched the demo then pressed the start button when prompted. Then I followed koolspartan directions to the spot I always checked without luck since the map referred to it

koolspartan: for the last lovelorn you start on the lower left of the map. But to the lower right of the lake (next to the woodenbridge south of the little stream.) You'll hop up to the roof (where there is a lovelorn) next use the Wall climb to get to the fouth floor rooftop. Take the zipline the the next building. Then take the South zipline on the next building (where it should lead you to a ninjarace guy). Next you want to slowly fall off the north side of the building and land on the next floor down

There finally appeared a lovelorn, hammering on the floor with 3 hearts on his head. Now I know that I know that this guy was never there when I checked each of the 5 times. This time he appeared, and he was so noticeable that I could see him from afar before taking the zip line to his building. This is the spot I remember saying to myself: This is just like one of those places where lovelorn work on the floor with a hammer ... but where is the guy ... maybe he is invisible, so I'll do a sexy jutsu nevertheless just to see what happens ... nothing?

My advice would be to turn the console off before attempting again to look for lovelorn. Try this more than a couple of times. This thing looks like a glitch to me. I have experienced slow motion fights, fighting Naruto himself when I was supposed to take Sakura on a match in the village not in the start menu, a villager ending up inside the wall, freezing screen after not finding Konohamaru in a hide-and-seek, 4 mad faces left when there should be none except the lovelorn.