About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 02-05-2012, 05:05 PM   #1366
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I've done everything in the city but upon returning to the guild he says the mission is ongoing n stops talkin, can you do things in a wrong order n mess it up? Im really confused.
x
Old 07-10-2012, 08:46 PM   #1367
LALALALALA43

Re: Need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by belialus View Post
Im on the first mission in Damaskus and I can't find the entrance of the advisor i need to visit to continue. the game helps me saying it's on the rooftop but i went ther and wasn't able to find it. I jumped over to the other houses around, but sadly non of the doors seemed to be the right one. Hope, that anyone can help me.

--The entrance to the base is a square hole in the roof--
Old 08-05-2012, 07:41 AM   #1368
GameHelpPlease

Unhappy Assassins Creed Help

I am on the start of a mission and it says to go to a view point and search for the objective things, but i have already been up them all and Syncronized them all so how am i supporst to carry on beacuse im stuck and i dont know what to do because there is no other missions apart from it saying to go and look from the top of a view point :/ Help Please Quick
Old 08-16-2012, 06:16 AM   #1369
Unregistered

Cool Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I do i get past the tuturial gentle push what am i doing wrong
Hold in the gentle push button whilst walking to get by without breaking anything
Old 09-24-2012, 06:53 PM   #1370
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Got the same problem, I'm stuck in the end. I see some codes on the floor, symbols and stuff. Don't know what to do next, or.. is there anything more to do?
thats the end of the game, the bloke and lucy walks off, and theres nothing else to do, apart from collecting the flags. the codes are a little something for you to decipher for yourself,but have no play in the game itself.
Old 11-25-2012, 12:52 PM   #1371
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

[quote=Ryan.Nye;144726]Yeah ive beaten the game and im beating it again.... but i have a problem finding all the flags. dose any one here know wear all the flags and templars are? the most templars ive found are like 11. it sucks because i like to beat games 100%. if you know wear they are add me to tell me. well if any one wants any help for any missions or anything about the game except for the flags and templars add me. "x_dunn_x@hotmail.com" feel free to ask any

hi
Old 12-26-2012, 02:32 PM   #1372
Unregistered

Talking Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
same here its all blue and it says memory sectir unavailable wtf
If you keep seeing that "blue wall", YOU ARE GOING ON THE WRONG ROAD!! Zoom in more on the map, the "blue road" is the bottom road, GO TO THE TOP ROAD! Go north from the "blue road" TIGHTLY hugging the cliff. If you follow it correctly you will come to a "secret" road leading directly to ARSUF. Trust me, I LITTERALLY just found the road! ^_^
Old 03-10-2013, 12:17 PM   #1373
Unregistered

Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
hi im just at the first missions of the game it says i have 2 eavsdrop on 2 guys i can lock on 2 them but how do i sit on a bench help!!!!
u just walk up to the bench and use the right analog stick
Old 03-27-2013, 04:03 PM   #1374
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Been trying this for months - got nowhere. I have tried eavesdropping and pickpocketing over and over and it doesn't work. SO tired of going over the same thing! I'm on PC so use the keyboard. Where is the assassins bureau? Is it the library he was in?

How do I save so I don't start back at the beginning again all the time?
Old 01-29-2014, 06:59 AM   #1375
Unregistered

Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeftPanda View Post
After the first missions is Jerusalem, Damascus and the other place how do you find the people to investigate in those cities when you go back the second time?

The first thing I do is find a couple of towers in the new district that you are now allowed into and climb them and it unlocks new investigations and citizens to save.