About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 07-17-2010, 09:31 AM   #1321
Unregistered

Re: Need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by belialus View Post
Im on the first mission in Damaskus and I can't find the entrance of the advisor i need to visit to continue. the game helps me saying it's on the rooftop but i went ther and wasn't able to find it. I jumped over to the other houses around, but sadly non of the doors seemed to be the right one. Hope, that anyone can help me.
its easier to find if ur on the rooftops,, there s a big assasins creed sign on the roof, really not that hjard to find (A)
goodluck
Old 07-17-2010, 09:35 AM   #1322
Unregistered

Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

hey, im in memory block 6 now, need to ride for arsuf,, but every time i want to on the pad there it says that the memory doesnt go that far, while i finished all the missions and view points in the Kingdom? i really dont know what else to do, so maybe you guys know? thanks beforehand
Old 07-17-2010, 10:05 AM   #1323
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hey, im in memory block 6 now, need to ride for arsuf,, but every time i want to on the pad there it says that the memory doesnt go that far, while i finished all the missions and view points in the Kingdom? i really dont know what else to do, so maybe you guys know? thanks beforehand
nvrmind got it already
Old 07-17-2010, 11:25 AM   #1324
Unregistered

Quote:
nvrmind got it already
crapbag, i didnt... seriously annoying now:P please help!
Old 07-18-2010, 10:41 AM   #1325
jorreke44

Smile some tips :p

hi people i finished the whole game and i'll give you guys some answers first of all at memory block 6 just ride to asif and try an other way and chek your objectif i'm sure you'll get out of it.
now at the turitorial just hold B down then walk to the finish , and at the end when you killed the boss just use eagle vission on all the paintings (don't forget to go to the room where you sleep.
some tips:
always first kill guards then the boss try ignoring the boss.
always take a look at your objectifs and try anything till you get there, ow btw in memory block 1 go to the castle use your map by ''TAB'' when at the castle go to the second floor it was a pleasure to help
Old 07-18-2010, 10:03 PM   #1326
Unregistered

I'm stuck on the mission where you have to assassinate three people. One is located in Acre, one in Jerusalem, and the other in Demarcus (not sure how to spell the last city name).

The problem is that... I did all of the High Points, where you synchronize, and do a leap of faith. But, these did not enable any 'side' objectives, such as an interrogation or a pickpocket.

I tried doing all of the 'help a citizen' but to no avail. I also think something might be wrong with my map, as if it isn't updating. For example, if you look on the mini-map, there are dark areas that you don't have access to yet.

However, it doesn't block me. Instead, it allows me to walk through it. So I'll try restarting my game; maybe that will get rid of the glitch so that I can find some clues.
Old 07-18-2010, 10:11 PM   #1327
Unregistered

Nevermind everybody, I walked into where I wasn't supposed to go, found a high point, synchronised, and it is all fixed. Thanks anyways!
Old 07-18-2010, 10:53 PM   #1328
Unregistered

witch scribe in damacus do i kill
Old 07-19-2010, 05:37 PM   #1329
Unregistered

Okei, I am realy realy tired of this game. After the credits, is there realy nothing to go on with? - I think/hope that you know that you can get in Lusy's pc and then enter the conference room. I had been looking around the web and found out you can also get in to the professor's pc. By stealing his pen BEFORE memorie block 3. I have tried and tried severel times. It doesn't work, can someone please help me figure if it's more to do in this game. I realy love this game and I hope it has a better ending.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:38 AM   #1330
Unregistered

Help

I have beaten the game and im currently looking for all of the flags but thats not wat im asking about... Is there a possible way to get on the soufe at masiaf? it seems like there should be. keep in mind that im playing on the computer
Old 08-02-2010, 06:00 PM   #1331
GeRm

Thumbs up Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Those marks have to lead to something right? THEN WHAT?!?![/quote]

The marks at the end are the glyphs in AC2
Old 08-10-2010, 03:02 AM   #1332
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Got the same problem, I'm stuck in the end. I see some codes on the floor, symbols and stuff. Don't know what to do next, or.. is there anything more to do?
I have played the 2nd assassins creed it is awesome if you finish the 1st then get the 2nd and the blood on the wall and floors will start to be clear to you they are signs of subject 16 (You are subject 17). Have Fun
Old 08-12-2010, 11:10 AM   #1333
Unregistered

Cool Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

hi i have gotten to the level in jerruslalum in assassins creed and i cant kill the leader with the weird voice i knocked him to the ground but it wouldnt let me assassinate him
Old 08-22-2010, 10:26 AM   #1334
SpychoSpuds
New Poster

The thing I find difficult is to play the game properly. I mean i much rather prefer to play tag with the guards. (Run up to them and do an assasination kill them or punch them so that they get tagged). Or i just free run. Not only that i some times assasinate the person instead of the guards while saving civillians.
SpychoSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 11:35 PM   #1335
DMC13

Angry Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

need help the last fight tips the archers just kill me and i cant even get a hit on the target guy even if i push him down how the hell do i beet this!!!!?????/ help its driving me crazy