About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 08-14-2009, 12:24 AM   #1201
Unregistered

Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenturaEnforcer View Post
I just finished memory block 6...and im standing infront of the area to get into arsuf...but it wont let me in. Error- Memory sector unavailable..>What do i have to do?
go to the next valley on the top.
Old 08-15-2009, 12:28 AM   #1202
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Picking the Pocket of the first mission in Damascus... how is it done. I've tried over and over holding the 'B' button down while following him just doesn't seem to work.
All you have to do is get as close as you can to him and hold B id dosent matter if there is a glitch and your hand goes through his body you will still grab the note. PS but if you miss on touching him let go of B ASAP or else he will alert the guards ASAP.Hope this helps.bye.
Old 08-15-2009, 02:09 PM   #1203
Unregistered

Quote:
How do I save in the game?
you cant it auto saves.
Old 08-18-2009, 04:13 PM   #1204
Unregistered2

Hi is it possible to get the Crossbow you see in the trail in the start ? I have don the game and seen the markers on the floor and in your bedroom. But does u get the crossbow from etc : kill all the templars ore somthing ????
Old 08-20-2009, 05:08 AM   #1205
Crossy

Throwing knifes

How can i pickpockets guards and steal throwing knifes on xbox 360?
Old 08-23-2009, 06:15 PM   #1206
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Same Problem here. Killed 1st 3 marks, went to Jerusalem. Saw man in Bureau who said find 3 of 6 investigations to proceed. Went to most of the arial spots and can find not one new objective. Should I have not finished all the side missions earlier??? WTF!! Anyone know what I am obviously missing???
You got to climb view points to unclock the investigations.There are some secret view points that u can't see on the map. Keep climbing different tall buildings until you find them.
Old 08-26-2009, 05:57 PM   #1207
steven

Quote:
Got the same problem, I'm stuck in the end. I see some codes on the floor, symbols and stuff. Don't know what to do next, or.. is there anything more to do?
just go to your room and do eagle vision on the wall at your bed
Old 08-26-2009, 06:00 PM   #1208
steven

Re: Throwing knifes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossy View Post
How can i pickpockets guards and steal throwing knifes on xbox 360?
you cant pickpocket gaurds... do you know those big fat people that have those tings strappedto there waist, those people have the throwing knives.
Old 08-26-2009, 08:30 PM   #1209
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

im on the 4th memory block first assination and i went to all the veiw points in the poor district of jeruselum and it wint show me where the interigations informe and watever i need to find
Old 08-26-2009, 08:35 PM   #1210
Unregistered

what veiw points do i have to get to and the 3rd assasination and memory block 4 like what does the beru say to you about what to look on
Old 08-27-2009, 02:01 AM   #1211
nicki brewis

Exclamation Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

hi i need help i in the town i can do the code on the shed help
Old 09-07-2009, 03:22 PM   #1212
Unregistered

Quote:
im stuck at the same part of the game.. after the 1st 3 assassinations we go bak to the cities but i dont kno how 2 find any of the people to interrogate, etc... someone pleez help
i found that climing any of the view points, even all of them, does not help them show up on your map. i just run around the city and when i get close to an investigation a tutorial type side note appears on the screen with instructions on how to complete the investigation. thats when you know that youre close. just look around you and find your target, then lock on and complete the investigation. hope that helps...
Old 09-07-2009, 03:29 PM   #1213
Unregistered

Quote:
what veiw points do i have to get to and the 3rd assasination and memory block 4 like what does the beru say to you about what to look on
the bureau only ever gives you tips on where to look for investigations... a lot of times they can help if you know what they are talking about. there isnt really a way to say exactly what view points to climb to find investigations but usually they are the ones closest to where the bureau hints... its best to climb all of the view points because one: it completes a challenge and your sync bar grows. two: you are given every point on the map for the city, i.e. investigations, save citizens, scholars, vigillanties, etc. and three: it makes the game last longer and its cool to leap off of the super high towers into the hay. good luck...
Old 09-12-2009, 08:38 AM   #1214
Unregistered

how do you go in low profile?
Old 09-13-2009, 07:39 AM   #1215
Unregistered

hi guys, im stuck in block 4.. cant find who im suppose to interogate since its not showing me on the map. stuck in jerusalem and burea keeps sending me away. im lost, please help me out before i throw it away.