About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-22-2008, 09:03 AM   #1066
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

am stuck on the last person you have to kill out of the 10 men you have to kill at the start! but i cant find him and non of the view points show up and you cant go to the man on da roof place! i dont know what too do help me please!
Old 12-27-2008, 11:12 PM   #1067
Unregistered

Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Picking the Pocket of the first mission in Damascus... how is it done. I've tried over and over holding the 'B' button down while following him just doesn't seem to work.
are you targeting him or you just have to get closer to him
Old 12-28-2008, 03:34 PM   #1068
Unregistered

I have the same problem. after finding robert left a women as an imposter i have to track him down but i dont know which city to go to?
Old 12-29-2008, 07:31 AM   #1069
Unregistered

i am stuck in Damascus in memory 4 and i can't find the people i have to interrogate and it doesn't show up on the map. ive done all view points. but i think it might be that i did the view points before i went to the adviser. anyone know what to do?
Old 12-29-2008, 06:19 PM   #1070
Unregistered

Quote:
Got the same problem, I'm stuck in the end. I see some codes on the floor, symbols and stuff. Don't know what to do next, or.. is there anything more to do?
i had the problem but all u have to do is go into ur bedroom and use eagle vision
Old 12-29-2008, 06:28 PM   #1071
kyle

Quote:
i had the problem but all u have to do is go into ur bedroom and use eagle vision
hey guys im kinda new to this game (well ive already beat it ) an i dnt no how 2 assassinate targets with the hidden blade, imn wen eva i try they always block i just wano no how 2 do this lyk in the trailer
can u guys help ?
Old 12-30-2008, 05:43 AM   #1072
Unregistered

Cool Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
I do i get past the tuturial gentle push what am i doing wrong
You have to hold the button whilst walking through the crowd
Old 12-31-2008, 08:44 AM   #1073
Unregistered

Quote:
and than? is that the last thing to do?
Old 01-01-2009, 08:20 PM   #1074
Unregistered

Quote:
How do I save in the game?
it does it by i self automaticaly for me
Old 01-02-2009, 04:01 PM   #1075
David

Smile To Complete Assassins Creed.

To complete assassins creed, you will have to kill Al Muallim at last. Then you wake up from the animus, seeing wierd signs on the floor.

If some of you didn't know, you can actually use your Eagle Vision, when you wake up. When using eagle vision, you can see these signs again.

Now, go to your room, and use eagle vision, there will be these signs over the bed, and when you see these signs, the credits will start rolling. And then, you have completed the game.
Old 01-04-2009, 01:36 PM   #1076
Unregistered

Quote:
I have the same problem. after finding robert left a women as an imposter i have to track him down but i dont know which city to go to?
Hello to find Robert you must go to the "Kingdom" the place where you travel by horse to different citys then press the back button on ur console after that there is a new label on the map called Alfus or something like that
Old 01-04-2009, 01:39 PM   #1077
Unregistered

Quote:
i am stuck in Damascus in memory 4 and i can't find the people i have to interrogate and it doesn't show up on the map. ive done all view points. but i think it might be that i did the view points before i went to the adviser. anyone know what to do?
Hello to find the people to interrogate you can either explore the city and get all views then look around for a person shouting out stuff about the king or leader etc, or look on google for help useful sites on it !
Old 01-04-2009, 01:45 PM   #1078
Unregistered

Re: Help after third assassination

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkade14 View Post
EVERYBODY WITH PROBLEMS AFTER 3RD ASSASSINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TO ACRES OR ONE OF THE OTHER 2 PLACES!!!!!!!!!! NEXT GO PAST THE POOR DISTRICT AND INTO THE MIDDLE OR RICH DISTRICT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEXT GO TO THE TOP OF ANY BUILDING AND LOOK UP FOR AN EAGLE FLYING AROUND A TALL TOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AFTER THIS CLIMB TO THE TOP OF THE TOWER AND WALK TO THE EDGE OF THE PLANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRESS TRIANGLE TO SYNCHRONIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW PRESS SELECT TO VIEW MAP (THERE SHOULD BE AN INTERROGATION,PICKPOCKET,ect.)AND IF NOT GO TO A DIFFERENT VIEW POINT IN RICH/MIDDLE DISTRICT(SHOWN AS EAGLE ON MAP)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KEEP GOING TO VIEW POINTS UNTILL YOU FIND AN INFO MISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COMPLETE 3 AND GO TO BOROUGH FOR ASSASSINATION MISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW IF YOU STILL CANT GET PASSED IT THAN THROW AWAY THE GAME AND FIND A NEW ONE!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK
You are wrong, once you have completed the basic assinations, after that you cannot see where the pickpocketing, interrogation etc by unlocking the view points, you need to run around the city and look for them then it should show on the map... thanks GM wins again !!
Old 01-07-2009, 07:22 AM   #1079
Unregistered

ya gotta pick up the pencil near lucy's computer then go in her computer and in outbox you will find the code for the conference room, and in deleted items you will find a strange message that says we will be there soon in caps
Old 01-08-2009, 10:17 AM   #1080
Unregistered

Cool Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by koen belgium View Post
aaah the end after the credits.i dont get it .mayby e second game for assassins creed
so i just got to the credits aswell, but i still came back to the lab!!! so its the game finished our not???? dont get it!!!??