About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 05-08-2008, 02:20 PM   #916
Juank

Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

im so pissed off i dont know what to do at the end i go to the other room and theres a comp on a table but when u login it says acces denied and the only computer that works is the girls one i cant belive the end is like that stupid game shit!!!!!
Old 05-09-2008, 09:20 AM   #917
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Got the same problem, I'm stuck in the end. I see some codes on the floor, symbols and stuff. Don't know what to do next, or.. is there anything more to do?
Go to bedroom and look at the wall where the bed is positioned - hit the E key (PC version) to use the "eagle vision" ability... this will trigger the end of game credits......
Old 05-09-2008, 11:20 AM   #918
Unregistered

yes the game ends like that, it was a fun game stop complaining wat did u want him to do? do a sing and dance and give u a friggin lolli pop? my god, on another note the memory stick/pen from the doc opens his pc, and YEs once again thats how it ends, there is no more, afterwards u can play threw and kill pedistrains with no penalty.
Old 05-10-2008, 05:44 AM   #919
Unregistered

I'm at the lest level and I need to assassinate Ai Mulyam...it's very hard because he is cloning his self,and i can't beat 10 Ai Mulyams....anyone knows how to beat them or some cheats or trainers ?????????
Old 05-10-2008, 10:55 AM   #920
Unregistered

Smile Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Hello everyone

I have beaten the game as well, but I'm not having trouble with it being a crappy ending, I get that part.

My problem is, when I want to go back in and just do a little "freeplay" I have to choose a memory block and go through the first cutscene.I find this very annoying.

Is there anyway to just go back in and do whatever you want without starting over a memory block and having to sit through a cutscene?

I would greatly apprecdiate any advice,thanks. ^.^
Old 05-10-2008, 01:56 PM   #921
Birchy Boii

Ok so like, im in the 2nd memory block i think, the 1 where u have to assinate Tamer? or w.e and i didnt no before that u had to see the Burrow leader before u started to like interogate and pickpocket ppl and all that good stuff. so like i have done all of those but 1 and i didnt see the burrow leader at all and now that ik i have to see him i went there and he talks and he says its ok and i can leave, but after he is done talkin it is still like in the talkin screen where u can change ur views by pressing any button, and i cant get out!!! i try to jump with A or move around, but it wont let me out that damn door and its still in that talkin mode screen thinger. SOME ONE PLEASE HELP MEE!!!
Old 05-11-2008, 07:04 AM   #922
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeftPanda View Post
After the first missions is Jerusalem, Damascus and the other place how do you find the people to investigate in those cities when you go back the second time?

Yeh im stick there to. I haven't got a clue how to find them. Somebody help please.
Old 05-11-2008, 08:52 PM   #923
Unregistered

Re: Memory Block 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamum360 View Post
yeah I need help, I'm up to memory block 4, I can't remember the target's name but it's the second target in Acre. I've climbed every viewpoint in the city and there's not one investigation showing up on my map, has anyone else had this problem?
it's okay,the second target is william.There should be
a few informers and a few pickpockets.Escape after
assassin by climbing the wallls
Old 05-11-2008, 10:34 PM   #924
Unregistered

when your crusing around on the roof tops the hole in
the roof you have to go in has a symbol on it. thats hwo i found it takes a whiel to figure out where it is
Old 05-15-2008, 07:14 AM   #925
1VdS1

hi all
I need a help
I am for the second time in Acre, in the rich district and one of the view points is on the cathedral and I don't know how to reach it. I was trying for an hour to climb on that stupid building but with no result. I want to climb on all the view points and this one is the last.
Can somebody help me?
Old 05-17-2008, 11:17 PM   #926
Boomer

Hey guys, I was wondering if you guys knew how to do the jump kills with the wrist blade. By this I mean when he jumps off a building or platform and stabs them mid air while he jumps on to him. I can't get it to work, and I've tried it many times, anybody have the button combination/tips for doing this correctly?
Old 05-18-2008, 04:04 PM   #927
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm at the lest level and I need to assassinate Ai Mulyam...it's very hard because he is cloning his self,and i can't beat 10 Ai Mulyams....anyone knows how to beat them or some cheats or trainers ?????????
Do the eagle vision on the Al Mualym and you'll see 'true' one
Old 05-18-2008, 04:05 PM   #928
Unregistered

Quote:
Yeh im stick there to. I haven't got a clue how to find them. Somebody help please.

Go to bureau leader?
Old 05-18-2008, 04:07 PM   #929
Unregistered

Hello, i've got a problem, serious one. I see through walls (yeh, something like a wallhack), but not through all walls, only a few. Sometimes i through floor too. It's quite annoying, sometimes i can't do a task because of that. Can anyone help me?
Old 05-18-2008, 09:21 PM   #930
Unregistered

i'm stuck in damascus...i climbed all the viewpoints before going to the bureau, and now i need a view point to find my investigation target. so how i can find my target without a view point and/or is it possible to use the view points twice...i've tried but i doesn't seem to work