About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-12-2007, 10:53 PM   #316
Unregistered

Defense break??

after the 5th or 6th guy u learn this skill called defense break, in the tutorial it says hit "X" after a step but i don't know what it means by step

I've tried
-walking and hitting "X"
-hitting "X" as my sword hits the other guys sword(like the first special attack you learn)
-waiting for him to take a step but he never does.
Old 12-13-2007, 07:21 PM   #317
Unregistered

Re: Defense break??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after the 5th or 6th guy u learn this skill called defense break, in the tutorial it says hit "X" after a step but i don't know what it means by step

I've tried
-walking and hitting "X"
-hitting "X" as my sword hits the other guys sword(like the first special attack you learn)
-waiting for him to take a step but he never does.
Press A then hit X.
Old 12-14-2007, 01:14 AM   #318
Unregistered

Wink Re: Need help

On top of the roof there is an assassins creed symbol and a big lattice roof with a opening on top .... drop down in there and walk into the building ... then the assassination mission will start
Old 12-14-2007, 01:19 AM   #319
Unregistered

Re: Defense break??

You need to hold the profile button that allows you to toggle between high and low profile... hold it and hit x as the opponent attacks and altair will defend
Old 12-14-2007, 08:02 AM   #320
Unregistered

Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
The interrogation mission? I begin by holding the left trigger but that just selects them it dosnt do anyhting else and I dont know what to do.... and I did the same thing on the walk through the crowd tutorial, yeah just hold b down
lock on to the person you need to interrogate. wait for him to get done with his little speech. then have fun pounding away at him....guards won't attack you if you are just fist fighting...if you bust out your any of your blades then they will get involved
Old 12-14-2007, 08:12 AM   #321
Unregistered

I dont know what i must to do when i 'am on the mission to speak to the bureau leaders in Arce,Jerusalem and Damascus,
When i speak to him they say climb a view point to locate the assasin memory. I climb on all the view points and nothing happand can YOU help me please
Old 12-14-2007, 08:19 AM   #322
Unregistered

Listen to the bureau leader he will tell you where to go. North, Northeast, etc... Look at the map, The "blurred" area is where you need to head. Look for the eagles soaring near the view points that you have not climbed.
Old 12-14-2007, 08:29 AM   #323
Unregistered

Quote:
Listen to the bureau leader he will tell you where to go. North, Northeast, etc... Look at the map, The "blurred" area is where you need to head. Look for the eagles soaring near the view points that you have not climbed.
Do you mean i must go to another district ??
And i have climbed al the view points
Old 12-14-2007, 09:39 AM   #324
Unregistered

Yes, head to another district (rich, poor, whatever is not detailed on the map). The district should be blurred on the map. That means you have not climbed all the view points in that particular city. Climb a tall structure and look for soaring eagles. Head in the direction the eagles are circling, that will be a view point you have not climbed.
Old 12-14-2007, 11:12 AM   #325
Unregistered

Quote:
AFTER THE THIRD ASSASSINATION YOU ARE NO LONGER CONFINED TO THE POOR SECTERS OF THE CITY. YOU MUST GO TO THE OTHER SECTORS AND FIND A VIEW POINT. BUT CAREFUL BECAUSE THE VIEWPOINTS DO NOT SHOW ON THE MAP UNTIL YOU FIND THE FIRST. OK
where can u find the first one though?
Old 12-14-2007, 02:48 PM   #326
Unregistered

Quote:
Hey!

I need some help

its to kill all templars are there eehh... 20 templars in each city or what?
nah they are all over the kingdom some are outside the citys and some are inside u have to go look around to find them all or if u pass them up they will come and attack u.
Old 12-14-2007, 05:34 PM   #327
Unregistered

you're supposed to listen to where the assassin's bureau guy tells you to start and when you go to those places..(they only give directions and you have to find where they are in that area) you have to use eagle vision and look for white.
Old 12-14-2007, 05:36 PM   #328
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
I do i get past the tuturial gentle push what am i doing wrong
You need to creep )Very slight joystick action) Whilst holding down O
Old 12-14-2007, 09:05 PM   #329
Unregistered

What Do you do once you,ve killed the thrird guy. The one with the cornrows? Im in Acre
Old 12-15-2007, 04:49 PM   #330
Unregistered

how do i skip the video's ive allready beat it once but im doing it again to get an achiement and i am tired of the videos!