About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-26-2007, 12:16 PM   #151
Unregistered

Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

How do i no wat i must investigate in acre damascus or jeruselem i havent a clue wat to do
Old 11-26-2007, 06:50 PM   #152
Unregistered

i need help with finding the objectives/investigations in acre, jerusalem and damascuz too. it said to climb all the view pts to find them and iv climbed evryone and notin happend.help anyone please?
Old 11-26-2007, 07:09 PM   #153
Unregistered

I have been walking from town to town too and I cannot figure out what to do when i have to do the assassination investigations for acre, damascus, and jerusalem. i have been walking aimlessly for an hour or two and i cant figure out what to do just like the two people before me. anyone know? ideas? suggestions?
Old 11-26-2007, 07:49 PM   #154
BIGGIE FATZ
New Poster

Smile Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Ok People. This Is My Version Of A Walk-thru. First Things First. Before Going To The Three Cities, Acre, Demascus , Jereusalem Scout The First Area And Find All High Places If You Cannot Find Them On Your Map Look For Circling Eagles, Climb To The Top Of That Building Then Press "y" For Syncrynization. Other Items Will Appear On Yer Map And A Fuzzy Cloud Will Leave Portions Of The Map. After Reaching All High Places And Syncing With Them Go To One Of The Cities An Do The Same Starting In The Poor District. Go To The Assassins Bureau In That City, Remember That The Entrence Is On The Roof. (you Can Not Enter If You Are Attracting Any Attention) You Will Be Told To Collect Info On Your Target. After Reaching All High Spots Your Map Will Show Your Objectives . Complete All Objectives Even Side Missions Once You Have Completed Them Go Back To That Cities Bureau The Guy There Will Give You Permission To Assasinate Your Target. Go Kill Your Target, ( The Most Effective Way To Ward Of Enemies Is With Your Counter Attack )and Go Back To The Bureau For Advancement To The Next Level. You Will Then Be Forwarded To The Head Assassin Guy Where He Will Talk Then Give You Back A Rank And Piece Of Equipment. When You Leave You Will Be Prompted To Exercise Your New Skills And Or Weapon. Then Leave That Area And Run Down To The Cities Gates ( The Most Effective Way Find A Specific Place Is To Bring Up Your Map And Selct A Spot And Follow Your Gps. When You Get To The Gate Hop On A Horse And Get To The Next City. After Performing Assassinations In Each Of The Cities You Will Have To Go To A New District In Each City (rich Or Middle Class). Climb Onto Buildings And Look For Circling Eagles Then Climb And Sync. At This Point You Should Get The Picture.
A Side Note, Whenever The Screen Does That Little Glitchie Thing Press Any Button For A Different Viewthat Will Help Unlock An Achievement. Anytime You Leave The Past And Return To The Lab Explore The Lab Are Looking To Interact With Anythin Just Be Creative. This Will Help You At The End Of The Game. I Am Sure I Am Forgetting Something But This Will Get You Started. I Hope This Helps.
BIGGIE FATZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 10:18 PM   #155
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
ok i figured out what you need to do its really gay and will make you cry for having to wait all this time for this crap but when you are in the room press and hold down the "y" button alowing you to use your egale eye. you can see the morkings on the floor. then go to the bed room and look at the wall behind your bed and press and hold the "y" butto again then your done the credits will role and if you wait you can do stuff but from there its over i know really gay ending for a game like this. i found the game fun but it pissed me off alot. and i wish there was a better ending. but what the hell im sure the writers where high or drunbk when they wrote that part . well i hope i help.
are you sure its over there? i got onto 1 of the computers and i can get into that big room beside the bedroom but i cant get onto any of the other computers. is it suppost to be that way?
Old 11-27-2007, 05:11 AM   #156
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Hey, im really really lost, i just beat the first couple of missions, and my objective is to investigate 6 people but i dont know who to investigate.
me to i dont now where to go anywhere
Old 11-27-2007, 06:35 AM   #157
AndyM

Re: Need help

The roof looks like its made from metal mesh, and you have to drop down through the opening at one end into a small interior courtyard
Old 11-27-2007, 09:49 AM   #158
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by belialus View Post
Im on the first mission in Damaskus and I can't find the entrance of the advisor i need to visit to continue. the game helps me saying it's on the rooftop but i went ther and wasn't able to find it. I jumped over to the other houses around, but sadly non of the doors seemed to be the right one. Hope, that anyone can help me.

you have to drop down into it there is a part on one of the roof tops with a hole in it to drop into it looks like a fence, and also he map should tell you wen you are right there.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:01 PM   #159
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by belialus View Post
Im on the first mission in Damaskus and I can't find the entrance of the advisor i need to visit to continue. the game helps me saying it's on the rooftop but i went ther and wasn't able to find it. I jumped over to the other houses around, but sadly non of the doors seemed to be the right one. Hope, that anyone can help me.
On the roof you will find a place that looks like wooden grates and there is a hole at one end. Go to the end where the wall meets the opening. Push the drop button and you will enter the assassins bureau.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:07 PM   #160
Unregistered

Quote:
I have been walking from town to town too and I cannot figure out what to do when i have to do the assassination investigations for acre, damascus, and jerusalem. i have been walking aimlessly for an hour or two and i cant figure out what to do just like the two people before me. anyone know? ideas? suggestions?
When you are going on your missions you start out not knowing where to go in the city. You have to climb to one of the view points and synchronize.

When in the city look at your map. You will see the viewpoints marked by the tower symbols.
Find them, climb to the perch and hit the "y" button to synchronize. This will open up where you have to go.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:35 PM   #161
Unregistered

You have to listen closely to what is said to you in the assassins bureau as they tell you which direction you should head to find an investigation. It's crap I am wandering around Damascus with no idea cos I wasn't listening that closely.
Old 11-27-2007, 02:05 PM   #162
Unregistered

Quote:
Not there yet but I've read some reviews that claim the ending is .... well... lame. It's a complete setup for the sequel.
what about the crossbow that you see in begining on his back where is it and how do i get it? o yeah im finished too and theres nothing to do it looks like there making an assassins creed two its going to be another halo "like".
Old 11-27-2007, 03:29 PM   #163
Unregistered

Quote:
I beat the game and am actually after the credits.. I saw the markings and have looked on thier computers... what do i do now?
if your looking for the credits there on the wall above the bed. just look through eagle vision.
Old 11-27-2007, 05:54 PM   #164
Unregistered

Quote:
i was confused also, after climbing all of the view pts no objectives showed up. i walked around the city, and came to the rich district area, but couldnt access it because of memory of the character. Near that border between the rich and poor districts, i found another view pt which hadnt shown up on my map previously, and when i climbed that my objectives opened up. hope this helps and this city was i believe damascus
Old 11-27-2007, 08:07 PM   #165
Unregistered

Quote:
I do i get past the tuturial gentle push what am i doing wrong
u have to hold the gentle push button then it will work if u dont then ull just push one person and trip the other ones