About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-24-2007, 09:05 AM   #136
yamum360
New Poster

Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
yea, i need to know, IS THERE NE, i repeat, ANY cheat codes for it?
hey I figured this out, for this mission the rich district is opened up, so just head in, climb a tall building and find some investigations to do.
yamum360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 09:25 AM   #137
Unregistered

Re: Need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by belialus View Post
Im on the first mission in Damaskus and I can't find the entrance of the advisor i need to visit to continue. the game helps me saying it's on the rooftop but i went ther and wasn't able to find it. I jumped over to the other houses around, but sadly non of the doors seemed to be the right one. Hope, that anyone can help me.
It is so easy to find.First of all check if you are wanted or lost sight of them you half to be normal otherwise the door is closed and make sure your on the correct roof. Hope this helps.
Old 11-24-2007, 02:48 PM   #138
Unregistered

i have forgotten how to pickpocket people somehbody help me!!!????
Old 11-24-2007, 03:06 PM   #139
Unregistered

lock on the target you want to pick pocket, then walk up to him when hes not looking at you and press "circle" if its PS3 or "B" for X-box
Old 11-24-2007, 04:53 PM   #140
Unregistered

for the tutorial do i just hold down b and walk
Old 11-24-2007, 08:29 PM   #141
Unregistered

Quote:
Im on the first mission in Damaskus and I can't find the entrance of the advisor i need to visit to continue. the game helps me saying it's on the rooftop but i went ther and wasn't able to find it. I jumped over to the other houses around, but sadly non of the doors seemed to be the right one. Hope, that anyone can help me.
First Sorry for my bad English!
If you haven`t found out yet, the entrence is on the roof. The entrebce however is not a door, but som sort of "hidden garden."
Try jumping the roofs some more, and you will spot it!
Old 11-24-2007, 09:40 PM   #142
Unregistered

I need to "Speak with the Bureau Leader in Damascus". I don't know how to do that. I went to the stables and got on a horse and went to a tall building but after practice swordfighting for a while but I seem to be stuck. I'd appreciate any advice: Mundinebl@gmail.com or a response here. The game seems to be fun but I'm at a loss as to what I need to do next. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Old 11-25-2007, 02:10 PM   #143
Unregistered

Cool Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
i have forgotten how to pickpocket people somehbody help me!!!????
First, lock on to your target by pressing LT. Then walk up behind that person and press and hold B.
Old 11-25-2007, 02:22 PM   #144
Unregistered

Smile Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
I need to "Speak with the Bureau Leader in Damascus". I don't know how to do that. I went to the stables and got on a horse and went to a tall building but after practice swordfighting for a while but I seem to be stuck. I'd appreciate any advice: Mundinebl@gmail.com or a response here. The game seems to be fun but I'm at a loss as to what I need to do next. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Each city you visit has a bureau leader. First you need to leave Masyaf. That's the city your in when you practice. If you look on your map by pressing "<" you'll see "Kingdom". Just go towards that! To make the journey a lil faster, you can ride any of the horses that you see. Once you get to Demascus, find the bureau which will, once again, be on your map.

P.S. the entrances to all the bureau's are on the roof!!
Old 11-25-2007, 05:03 PM   #145
Unregistered

Quote:
argh same in damascus visited buerou and the investigation mission wont show up do i have to save all citizens first or what ??? arghh!!!
Go to the other districts in the cities and climb view points you will find your investigations
Old 11-26-2007, 01:43 AM   #146
Unregistered

While riding around in the Kingdom you occassionally hear dove sounds, I heard/read/imagined somewhere that the audio for the doves pops up when there is something significant cloase by - now I realize in the cities this is a leapp of faith when you see the doves, but in the kingdom? what does it signify if anything?
Old 11-26-2007, 06:51 AM   #147
yamum360
New Poster

Quote:
While riding around in the Kingdom you occassionally hear dove sounds, I heard/read/imagined somewhere that the audio for the doves pops up when there is something significant cloase by - now I realize in the cities this is a leapp of faith when you see the doves, but in the kingdom? what does it signify if anything?
The same thing, there's plenty of leaps of faith around, mainly just off of a view point, but there's a few off of high ledges and buildings, but yeah, all it means is your near a leap of faith position.
yamum360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 07:59 AM   #148
Little Lee

Quote:
its not a door you're looking for, on the roof theres a gap that leads into a garden type thing, the door way is in there.

hope thats helps

Little Lee
Old 11-26-2007, 08:00 AM   #149
Unregistered

Quote:
Just stay in defense mode if you arent that good in attacking just counter attack each time a Crusader attacks. Try to attack another one after you dodge or block a crusader... that way you take down 2 in 1 action, and it even looks cool
I'm there too, but i get a double caracter of my assassin:S At first i could kill a view, but later I couldnt kill anyone, just my self. Is this a bug or what?
Saw a video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_8cmPZ7hfE
I have this too, any one with the same problem?
Old 11-26-2007, 08:47 AM   #150
Unregistered

Quote:
use your map and select the flame icon then follow it on your gps