About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-24-2008, 06:02 PM   #91
Unregistered

Angry Re: Timeshift Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

will someone please help me i just rented so i need help fast so i can beat it ok im stuck on the second or third level where you are by a turret and there heavy armor on the way i don't know how to destroy it it fucking sucks please help
Old 01-25-2008, 09:42 PM   #92
Unregistered

Re: Timeshift Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
got stuck in the level consequence i don't no where to go. please help mi
I am stuck to did you get it yet please let me know
Old 01-25-2008, 09:56 PM   #93
Unregistered

Quote:
Hey,

I'm stuck midway through Consequences. I've survived the air barrage and can't figure out how to get off the roof. The walkthru says exit to the right of where you came in, and then go past some burning tires. Well, I go to the right and I find a big chunk of broken concrete covering a doorway with burning tires behind it...

I've looked everywhere and can't find anything else, as far as I can tell that blocked doorway is the exit and there's no way to budge the concrete.

Help! I have to return this game tomorrow night!

I need help wit this please I cant get out help how do you get out?
Old 01-26-2008, 01:10 AM   #94
Unregistered

Smile Re: Timeshift Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
In the vehicle dock, go the the column next to the ramp, look up and make sure the crane/crate is close to the stack of boxes next to you. Next, pull the lever on the podium, timeshift to slow or stop, as fast as you can you must climb the boxes and jump on top top the crate, remember that when the crate starts to the other side, your timeshift meter will be very low. As soon as you think you are close enough jump to the ledge by the window, if you wait to long your timeshift meter will run out and the box will return. You must have absolute timimg in this sequence. Very difficult in my opinion, allot of people will not get past this point, a shame for such a good game.
the better thing to do instead of stoping time let the box come to you then stand on it reverse time and ur meter wont run out before you get to window lol
Old 01-29-2008, 07:00 AM   #95
Unregistered

wow this fucking forum is pathetic, everyones asking shit and no one answers shit just asks more questions.
Old 02-02-2008, 11:01 AM   #96
Unregistered

i'm stuck where to go on new blood in the park>
Old 02-06-2008, 07:39 AM   #97
ERA

Hey I stucked on consequence , I am with a Surge Gun near to a window I fire my gun, reload fire again and a giant spider does not die !!!!! I need help
Old 02-10-2008, 03:03 PM   #98
Unregistered

Cool Re: Timeshift Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Hi,
Im stock at the part where I need to turn off the turbines of wind I have tried pause on my suit with no luck, no clue of idea where i need to go or what I should do....Can anybody help me ?

Thanks
Alex

when u go through the door u can time stop,go to the left,get in between the dropship lift,time stop and go through the open door at the upper right,but be careful there are gaurds in the door.then u keep going until u find the switch.
Old 02-10-2008, 03:06 PM   #99
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERA View Post
Hey I stucked on consequence , I am with a Surge Gun near to a window I fire my gun, reload fire again and a giant spider does not die !!!!! I need help
try firing at the spiders turrets,but after that it fires missiles!!
Old 02-11-2008, 03:49 PM   #100
Unregistered

Quote:
i'm stuck where to go on new blood in the park>
i believe u have to find a port hole if im thinking correctly.i think its behind some bushes.if im thinking of the same level u r.
Old 02-11-2008, 04:20 PM   #101
Rick

I am stuck close to the end of the game where you have destroy the Sentinel's plasma turrets. As soon as I take out one of the turrets then a rain of fire bombs come down and there is no where to run, hide, or vacate. Any ideas?
Old 02-11-2008, 06:56 PM   #102
Rick

Cool Re: Timeshift Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Nevermind, got through it. If Anybody else having trouble with this, you have to slow down time and look up at the pattern of incoming missiles. Try to move from where the missiles are coming to area the missiles just hit. You have a missile attack everytime you take out a Plasma gun so be prepared. Finished the game in 2 days, pretty decent game. I like the fact that you have to use your head to reason out different objectives. Graphics not bad though not to the standard of Assassins Creed but cool none-the-less. R
Old 02-12-2008, 03:02 PM   #103
Unregistered

Angry Re: Timeshift Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I'm stuck on the level consequences???? Does anybody knows how to get away from the roof or do i have to kille the very large machine and how???,
Thanks
Old 02-13-2008, 09:50 PM   #104
Unregistered

HI im toltaly stuck on this levl in timeshift called test labs and im on the part where ur by the super fast fan and u have to use your timeshfting powers er something. I NEED HELP PLEASE.
Old 02-15-2008, 04:28 PM   #105
Unregistered

Hello,

I have a problem in the level "Test Labs". I am on the bit where a big propelor very rapidly turns around. on the all 4 sides there are 4 big closed doors. What do I have to do here?
please send an email to thieske94@hotmail.com.

Thijs