About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 04-29-2008, 04:35 AM   #136
walky

Re: Timeshift Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

hey i am stuck and getting annoyed when i am re entering the space ship that crashed trying to find train tracks or something on the other side of it, i go thru many open doors as closed on do not open due to the ship being basically destroyed but try climbing up certain beams and so on but can not figure out where to go, somebody please help me, thanks
Old 05-04-2008, 03:02 PM   #137
Unregistered

i am stuck at level called SABOTAGE i must flood the place and find an alternate way to the plant coreee
please help????????///
Old 05-19-2008, 06:05 PM   #138
Unregistered

Cool Re: Timeshift Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm stuck on the first levels.I go through a pipe and on the right hand side there's another pipe with fire stopping me from passing.Ive tried shooting the pipes above the fire,time reversing and everything.Can anyone help please?
Use time frez and just walk through
Old 06-23-2008, 10:09 AM   #139
Unregistered

Angry Re: Timeshift Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

HELP!!! I'm suck on the part were you have to fight a tank and all you have is a turrent!
Old 06-23-2008, 10:13 AM   #140
Unregistered

Quote:
HELP!!! I'm suck on the part were you have to fight a tank and all you have is a turrent!
at the begining
Old 06-23-2008, 10:22 AM   #141
Unregistered

Quote:
I found a tank but i can't get in it!
Old 07-03-2008, 03:43 PM   #142
Unregistered

Quote:
I found a tank but i can't get in it!
Don't care about the tank! You have to reach the subway. Use TimeSlow, go out and you'll find the subway on the right. Bye-Bye!
Old 07-21-2008, 01:15 PM   #143
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Timeshift Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Im stuck in Alpha District- Revisited( when the gigantic walker that Dr. Krone is in shoots at you) i have picked up the SurgeGun that the teleporter guys use and destroyed the walkers turret but after that some sort of artillery hits the building im in then i die because i dont know what to do. Can someone help me?
Old 07-21-2008, 04:29 PM   #144
Unregistered

Smile Re: Timeshift Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Nevermind i looked through the earlier posts and found the answer (for the Walker turret thing at the end of the game) thanks for the help
Old 07-24-2008, 10:41 AM   #145
Unregistered

hey guys im stuck on the level with ship and you gotta defend it. anyone got tips to get past it?
Old 07-25-2008, 07:58 AM   #146
Unregistered

Angry Re: Timeshift Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

hello time shifters,
i'm stuck in a level i forgot its name .. but it's all about when u have to find the crash site of the ziplline .. i already found it ... but now i must get to the opposite side using a huge moving fan of the crashed zippline i guess .. to catsh a train way or something ... i'm stuck there at the fan with no idea how to use it to get across to the pther side .. any suggestions?? .. thanks all
Old 08-03-2008, 07:22 PM   #147
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm stuck on the first levels.I go through a pipe and on the right hand side there's another pipe with fire stopping me from passing.Ive tried shooting the pipes above the fire,time reversing and everything.Can anyone help please?
Been a while since I was there, but I think you either just pause time and go through or there is something you can turn to turn off the fire for a sec, then pause time and go thru.
Old 08-03-2008, 07:25 PM   #148
Unregistered

Quote:
hello time shifters,
i'm stuck in a level i forgot its name .. but it's all about when u have to find the crash site of the ziplline .. i already found it ... but now i must get to the opposite side using a huge moving fan of the crashed zippline i guess .. to catsh a train way or something ... i'm stuck there at the fan with no idea how to use it to get across to the pther side .. any suggestions?? .. thanks all
Haha, yep I was just there and was quite stuck as well. Go to the fan so that you are facing it, to the left there is a section of fence missing. Slow down time, jump on a blade, then jump off onto the snowy path. Then there is a real good gun fight right around the corner. Be sure to fill up ammo before exiting the saftey of the pit.
Old 08-05-2008, 06:56 AM   #149
Unregistered

Quote:
hey im stuck in the wind tunnel... im supposed to get to the top floor but i cant. what am i supposed to do? i try to get ontop of the fan and i do. when i timshift it pushes me up the wind tunnel and i hit the top and die... idk how to get past it... does anyone?
you are supposed to reverse time and when you are near the top you go off to the sides and there is something you can stand on and a few weak enimies
Old 08-16-2008, 12:31 PM   #150
Unregistered

Hi guys I'm completely stuck here:

LVl name : Sabatage
I im stuck on the second part of this lvl where there a crane droping metal box's and can not work out how 2 get up , ill tryed going back in time but then im stuck up in he box with the crane around it and cant get out.

Plz Help

thxs