About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-15-2007, 07:16 AM   #1
Chi Kong Lui
Next-Gen Site Owner

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Uncharted: Drake's Fortune here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Last edited by Chi Kong Lui; 11-23-2010 at 12:45 AM.
Chi Kong Lui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 07:56 PM   #2
Foppish

Stuck at the beginning...

I am stuck towards the beginning where Drake pulls on a chain and nothing seems to happen. I thought a door would open but I can't see that it does anything.
Old 11-20-2007, 08:33 PM   #3
Unregistered

Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Try it 2-3 times! and you friend will suggest you to oppen it for you!!

nick
Old 11-21-2007, 09:05 AM   #4
Foppish

Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I did that. Many times. Been stuck there now for a couple of hours. Deleted save and went back to it and same thing...nothing. I think the game must have a glitch in it, but thanks for your reply.
Old 11-21-2007, 10:00 AM   #5
Foppish

Duh...I just didn't hit the triangle fast enough. Gotta hit it repeatedly. Cool game....
Old 11-21-2007, 06:33 PM   #6
Unregistered

okay I am stuck on the island right after he jumps out of the plane with the girl. the gate that tells you to hit triangle infront of wont open you kick the gate it rattles a bit but does not open, what do I do?
Old 11-21-2007, 08:32 PM   #7
Unregistered

shot the lock then kick the gate
Old 11-21-2007, 08:42 PM   #8
Unregistered

Library

What is the trick for positioning the 4 statutes
Old 11-22-2007, 01:41 AM   #9
Unregistered

hit them in the sequence of numbers in the journal... you'll see the 1-2-3-4 listed... it is physically, somewhat diagonal... good luck.
Old 11-22-2007, 04:34 AM   #10
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Stuck at the beginning...

I THINK HE'S WITH SULLY? IF SO HIT THE TRIANGLE SEVERAL TIMES THEN SULLY WILL TELL HIM HE WILL HELP THEN GO TOWARDS A WAGON OR WOOD BOX PUSH THAT UNDER THE DOOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foppish View Post
I am stuck towards the beginning where Drake pulls on a chain and nothing seems to happen. I thought a door would open but I can't see that it does anything.
Old 11-22-2007, 12:23 PM   #11
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hit them in the sequence of numbers in the journal... you'll see the 1-2-3-4 listed... it is physically, somewhat diagonal... good luck.

what do i do with them, spin them a certain way, make face a certain way, or make the do full rotaions?
Old 11-22-2007, 12:44 PM   #12
Unregistered

Exclamation Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Who really knows how to position the 4 statues?
Old 11-22-2007, 04:31 PM   #13
Unregistered

In the journal the 4 statues each have a name (Matthew, Mark, Luke, John). Each direction has a the same names. Point the statues in the direction of their name.
Old 11-22-2007, 11:50 PM   #14
Unregistered

Did that and nothing happened any other suggestions?
Old 11-23-2007, 11:37 AM   #15
Xoteric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Did that and nothing happened any other suggestions?
Am at 68% of the game..am at the sunctuary level and am stock i don't know wat else to do to get the treasure.....any hint plz?