About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 02-01-2011, 09:09 PM   #91
Unregistered

Question Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

what is the february brand for international
Old 02-15-2011, 10:00 PM   #92
Unregistered

Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How do I open up the 12th store at the buyers center ?
The 12th store is Masquerade, it opens at random times
Old 02-18-2011, 06:16 PM   #93
Unregistered

Angry Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

WHAT it dont work i tryed but i got nothing!
Old 03-16-2011, 08:42 PM   #94
Unregistered

Cool Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Is there any cheat CODES for the Action Replay?
I went to Ask.com, and 5 responses came up, all saying no. But Action Replay, I've heard, is putting their programming technology out for sale... and my friend can program cheats i will ask her to make one 4 u
Old 03-19-2011, 10:58 PM   #95
Unregistered

Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
We are having the same problem. 41/2 stars and no customers, despite having sales, ads, etc. Any solutions?
The best way to get customers is to have a sale. This also works great if you need space in your inventory. You also want to make sure you're not throwing money away, so do the 10% off sale!
Old 04-03-2011, 09:09 PM   #96
Unregistered

Quote:
i have been having trouble getting new stock space it said i have to buy 450 more items at the buyer center but i cant since it doesn't let me buy anything from the buyers center and it said i have to sell 9 more mannequin display out fits which is kind of
when you buy stuff from the buyers center, you can't just buy like 1 of each piece of clothing. what i do is a go to pure cloth since they're so cheap and just buy 10 pieces of each item and when you're selling mannequin displays just use one brand when creating your outfits
Old 11-10-2011, 03:28 PM   #97
Unregistered

Smile Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

I wish some one would tell me away on how to get to 5 stars faster.
Old 07-03-2012, 05:06 PM   #98
Unregistered

Talking Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Ok, I have finished everything on the game, its stil fun but I have max money and my stock space is full. I used NO CHEATS. A hint is
- If you want the magazine girl to come to your store, win a contest of any level
- if you have nothing to do and you have lots of personal money, buy every make-up product in the make-up store.
- If you want the bonus at the bottom of the main screen, win the international contest and it wil be available
- convincing strategies look at the hands and learn the symbols
Old 07-05-2012, 09:01 PM   #99
Unregistered

Talking Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
The 12th store is Masquerade, it opes at random times
masquerade is so awsome.!
Old 06-12-2014, 12:53 PM   #100
Unregistered

Smile Re: Style Savvy Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

I have learned that if you change interiors you will get new customers. If you haven't noticed when you look at the interiors, at the bottom it shows the brands that fit with the theme/design. Customers like to come into shops that look like they will have what the customer is looking for. Hope this helps.