About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-14-2011, 02:39 PM   #106
Majwood28

Re: Wii Fit Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes and Strategy

All you have to do is go as fast as you can and everyone knows how to do that. Just keep blue dot on red one. Then after some work found out it does not matter where you lean after you jump. No need to bend legs or extend. Just push down when you jump and keep balance on the up and down line. The more you stay on that line the farther you will go. The wii will do the rest on its own. Got 350 today.
Old 01-15-2011, 06:24 AM   #107
Unfit Human

Re: Advanced Step

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
ME TOO!!! I can't figure it out... It would also be nice if you could turn off the tips that they repeat every time!!!!
It would also help if the music could be turned off. It gets annoying after a short while. Going back with the B button works on some screens, not on others. Sometimes the program will ignore your preference for female or male trainer.

Worst of all, it's far too easy to unlock exercises and more repetitions (although even more repetitions on all exercises wouldn't hurt either). There's no physiological concept behind the unlocking. I scored zero points on one exercise three times, yet I unlocked more repetitions.

I could on. I have lots of little niggles, maybe 20, yet I love the overall concept. Seems the Japanese are firm believers in taking breaks, so you can't take shortcuts from one exercise to the next.

Wii Fit Plus doesn't fix this - a wasted chance. WFP allows you to make your own training programs but isn't flexible enough. You get to pick exercises, but you don't get to choose how many repetitions of each you want. You don't get to set up different plans for each day of the week.

As a programmer I'd love to fix all these things myself, but NIntendo made the Wii a closed platform, so I can't.

I'd pay for more ball-balancing floors, more slalom tracks, more rivers etc. Did anyone notice that the flooors in the ball-dropping game are inspired by the letters in Nintendo Wii?

One good thing: As the Wii does NOT use a camera, you can do entirely different exercises than suggested. Just pick an exercise that does not involve the balance board, e.g. running, and the Wii will write up the time spent anyway. Pick the Cobra if you know yoga exercises that WF does not offer.

Disclaimer: This is for a Wii not connected to the internet. YMMV, although I don't know why it should.
Old 02-01-2011, 05:11 AM   #108
Unregistered

Talking Re: Wii Fit Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
So how could my daughter get over a hundred points on the soccer header game? I can barely get to 60.

Also does anyone know if you can reset your leader boards? I'm the one who plays most so all the scores are mine. I'd like to make it more friendly to the occasional players.
BEATEN i got 555
Old 01-07-2012, 12:41 PM   #109
Unregistered

Cool Re: Wii Fit Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes and Strategy

Does anyone know the best way to remove my foot from the television after I kicked it in frustration at the stupid bird flapping game
Old 12-30-2013, 02:45 PM   #110
Wii Fit Expert

Re: Wii Fit Tips, FAQ, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakatak View Post
I have finally managed to get over 300 meters in the skiing but I'm still not sure leaning forward after the jump works the best. It seems like I get a lot of distance when I try to get the red dot in the middle of the intersecting lines. Anybody with experience let me know what you have the best luck with because I really like the ski jump one as a mini-game against my wife or friends.
After you jump, you imaging the blue dot still being there. Try to keep the red dot(center of balance) in the same spot, as if you were still going down the slope. Also, try to stand up tall as if you are being pulled from the top of your head with a string. Stay Still.

Source: Experience