About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-17-2010, 12:24 AM   #31
Unregistered

Red face Re: All Star Cheer Squad Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheer Help View Post
I can't find Pearl's Crytal Necklace
neither can somebody please help us!!!!!
Old 01-27-2011, 01:49 PM   #32
NAL623

Smile Re: All Star Cheer Squad Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
im at the midnight cheer off part and when i get to the football feild this mascot asks me to help find his head and i cant and i also cant go back to my dorms and anything else....whut the heck!

so i know how u feel
Go to the bleachers and there will be an x press x and you will get the head then go back to your dorm and you will get punished for staying after curfew
Old 01-27-2011, 01:58 PM   #33
NAL623

Smile Re: All Star Cheer Squad Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

[quote=NAL623;191754]Go to the bleachers and there will be an x press x and you will get the head then go back to the mascot return head then go back to your dorm and you will get punished for staying out after curfew
Old 02-06-2011, 03:25 PM   #34
Unregistered

Re: All Star Cheer Squad Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
I am at the part where the girl wants me to find her phone in the Cheer Hall of Fame. I am in the room and I unlocked the room but how do i find her phone? Also I can't find the girls dorm room key.
go to the quad and go to the left arrow and you will see the bus and a pile of dirt. go close to the dirt and u will see an x
Old 05-17-2011, 04:33 PM   #35
Unregistered

Angry Re: All Star Cheer Squad Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Im stuck on night 4 not on the 1st mascot, but the second, when you first enter room its automaticly set on the ! its sends me back to da beginn!!!!
Old 11-29-2011, 08:12 PM   #36
Unregistered

go to the dorm and then go to the star where it looks like there are couches and then go to the room on the right and walk around until there is a x and click it and you will get a box.....now bring it back to her
Old 11-29-2011, 08:18 PM   #37
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheer Help View Post
I can't find Pearl's Crytal Necklace
go to the dorm and then go to the star in the very back and then go into the room on the right and move around....you will get a box and thats her necklace
Old 12-26-2011, 10:50 AM   #38
Unregistered

Quote:
Im stuck on night 4 not on the 1st mascot, but the second, when you first enter room its automaticly set on the ! its sends me back to da beginn!!!!
I know!! But here what I did, I just ran ( pressing B) to the corner side.. you have to be fast or you'll get caught! It took me a while but you'll get it sooner or later!
Old 12-26-2011, 10:58 AM   #39
Unregistered

Angry Re: All Star Cheer Squad Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

HELP!!! I just got to be Captin and I was given the task of putting up posters!! Well I get down to 2 posters and I've walked around the WHOLE CAMP and I've been in every building and I can't find anymore areas! HELP!
Old 02-22-2012, 02:50 PM   #40
Unregistered

You have probably hear this a million time now but does any body know where to put all the posters as captain as I get down to 2 and cant find anywhere else as I put most the posters up before this I have already put them up by the pool, football pitch/campus store, beach, dorms, gym, practise stage, outside the cafeteria and the places near the quad. Any other places?
Old 12-24-2013, 04:22 AM   #41
Unregistered

I am at the midnight thing on night 2 and the mascot is telling me to find something. My eye at the bottom of the screen has gone really big but there is no X !!! I need help! Thanks
Old 07-14-2014, 09:49 PM   #42
Unregistered

Red face Re: All Star Cheer Squad Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by hels86 View Post
can anyone help with this game - was asked by one of the girls to help her find her dorm key but i have looked everywhere and cannot find it....please help!!
You know where the bus is when you enter the cheer thingy, just click the "X" keep clicking it and then you'll find the key in some rocks and dirt and then just go to Verma (if that's her name) and talk to her and your done! Hope it helps👍