About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 08-03-2013, 11:01 AM   #661
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Ok so dude, you need over a certain amount of TP ... I think its around 14000 (?) hope that helps...
Old 01-20-2014, 03:22 AM   #662
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

My golden retriever was stuck in the pro cup of disc and i got realluy annoyed, but if u through to the side where there's no sand and/or practice at the seaside park that can help. now my dog can run through sand pits and not get slowed down.

fyi - in the nintendogs cup of disc, u actually have a straight path with no sand pit in the middle rofl
Old 10-13-2014, 02:28 PM   #663
Unregistered

So, this board still good? I wonder if any of the older commenters still check this. It's John by the way.
Old 11-11-2014, 06:43 PM   #664
Unregistered

JOHN!!!
This is Kelly here 😂
Long story short, ive just ordered myself a 3ds xl because i missed my old one..I thought id come on here quickly to see if anyone was still around!
Its been such a long time..How are you doing? We'll have to swap friend codes when mine is delivered 😊
Old 11-13-2014, 09:20 PM   #665
Unregistered

Kelly! It's been awesome, I came by here to check for my earliest 3DS friends, I miss them so much; you especially, IIRC you're my 2nd friend I've added only behind my neighbor. Anyway, my code's 3823 8790 3083. Two question: do you have Animal Crossing: New Leaf and you know the NEW 3DS is coming out soon, right?
Old 11-15-2014, 08:04 AM   #666
Unregistered

This is Kelly.
Yeah i know it is, but it will be too expensive for my liking, when its first released & tbh its not much different to the current models! Im happy with the 3ds xl for now 😊 i HAD Animal crossing new leaf.. Traded it in when i sold my 3ds.. May be buying another copy soon though! Ive gotta go to work now so ill send you my friend code later!
Old 11-15-2014, 03:33 PM   #667
Unregistered

This is Kelly.
My friend code is 3454 2581 8704 😋
Old 11-15-2014, 09:22 PM   #668
Unregistered

Awesome! So what games have you been playing recently?
Old 11-16-2014, 05:23 AM   #669
Unregistered

Well considering my 3ds only arrived 2 days ago, not really anything! I got it from ebay & it came packaged with a few games. Had a little go with pokemon x, but not really my thing! Also included Zelda: link between worlds which im LOVING. Planning on buying mario and luigi dream team, more zeldas, harvest moon (2015 release) & possibly super mario 3d land & acnl 😃 What games do you have? Any recommendations?
Old 11-16-2014, 08:37 PM   #670
Unregistered

Only been playing New Leaf and Smash Bros on my 3DS. Nice to see you're like Zelda too. Majora's Mask 3D should be coming out in Spring, I recommend that if you haven't played the original. Do you have a WiiU? A new Zelda game's coming out sometime next year for that and it looks great. If you still have Pokemon, I'd like you to help me with trading something.
Old 11-17-2014, 03:14 AM   #671
Unregistered

Kelly here.
I dont have a wii u sorry! None of my friends or family really like nintendo games & to me, the wii is more for multiplayer 😑 i may be selling it today but just in case i dont, how do i do that for you?
Old 11-17-2014, 11:16 AM   #672
Unregistered

Quick update.
Just traded in pokemon x for 15!!! Considering i technically didnt buy it myself, id say thats pretty good!! Sorry John 😮
Old 11-18-2014, 10:01 PM   #673
Unregistered

It's fine, I'll try some other guys. Do you have a Facebook? I check that more than I do here. Once you get New Leaf, it'll be easier to set times.
Old 11-19-2014, 02:29 AM   #674
Unregistered

I dont use facebook anymore. Twitter? It may be a while until i get new leaf btw, there are other games that i want to buy first 😃 Does swapnote not work at all anymore?
Old 11-23-2014, 08:14 PM   #675
Unregistered

Which games are you looking out to get? Sorry I haven't been on in a while, keep forgeting to check. Oh, what's your twitter ID? I might actually start using the one I made 2 years ago.