About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 05-04-2011, 12:54 AM   #16
Unregistered

Re: MX vs ATV Reflex Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
On PS3 hold down L1 while doing the trick combo
what about 360
Old 08-28-2011, 03:43 PM   #17
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: MX vs ATV Reflex Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

i pres L1 but still i cant do any trick on my ps3

should i do anything else?
Old 09-04-2011, 12:52 AM   #18
Unregistered

Re: MX vs ATV Reflex Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

did you try holding L1 while using the right analog stick to do the combos. that is how it works for me.
Old 10-26-2011, 10:41 AM   #19
Unregistered

I keep loosing on supercross everyone just go past me in a rly high speed when i jump i dont land on the landing i land on the sand jump and that makes me loose speed please help me.
And in start when we start up EVERYONE JUST RUSHES ON ME and im the only one to fall thats happend every game. i fall and suddently im in the last place and i got no chance to keep up they go lighting fast everyone!!!!. They keep bullyign me off the map and they never fall they got anti bike fall or something ? hacks
Old 02-19-2012, 08:26 PM   #20
Unregistered

Angry Re: MX vs ATV Reflex Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

Where is this mysterious blue flag
Old 01-31-2013, 06:05 PM   #21
Unregistered

Question Re: MX vs ATV Reflex Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

on x-box 360, when you are mid air and do a trick, how do you land without crashing??? iVe tried everything!!!
Old 01-31-2013, 06:06 PM   #22
Unregistered

Question Re: MX vs ATV Reflex Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

on 360, when you do a trick mid-air, how do you land without crashing??? im new to the game...