About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-03-2012, 12:50 AM   #451
Unregistered

Red face Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

[quote=Unregistered;156021]xou find the chests at the end of the monster realm
Old 12-15-2012, 04:31 AM   #452
Unregistered

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Hey guys, my team is Th 14, Pr 15, Fi 14, Mo 14, Ma 12, Pr/Ma 11/5. First of all does anyone know how to get more towns? Second, what is this tower that everyone is talking about? I saw on a wiki that some tower gets unlocked pretty early on in the game it said but I was wondering how early. Quest wises I have gotten to the river, exploration wises I have gotten to the cave. My theif has bow and arrows. But I want to know how you get more towns mainly.
Also how much gameplay time do you guys have to complete this game? I'm on 12 hrs. I really love RPGS and the grinding so I'm not worried about how long it the game is. It's mainly so I can time manage my life so I can plan my meals accordingly
Old 08-04-2013, 12:56 AM   #453
Unregistered

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

i always saw players here that uses multiple characters and then complaining about SLOW EXP progress...

actualli., as 4 me., i only use 2 characters (my main and the Anchor Mage named Henry)., i use the game system to its wholeness by switching job class in order to level it up., for example., my main character consists of a lvl 16 thief., lvl 15 fighter., lvl 15 priest., lvl 15 mage., lvl 10 monk., lvl 15 enchanter.,.

this way., it is easier to level up and we all know that when we level up faster., we gain stats quickly.,.

honestli., i'm just as far as the swamp., but when i got further in the story., that's only when i'm going to add another ONE character in my party.,.

TAKE NOTE., the fewer characters there are., the bigger* the exp you'll get.,.

*Bigger because the exp will be distributed evenly in your party.,.