About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 10-18-2012, 03:59 PM   #631
hayley

Cool Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

and...! read my glitch where you need 5/6 dogs and earn 200 with all of them for 11 days and wala robo voutcher or i gudss you allready got robo'pup the train stuf i hate thoe it makes them look stupid!
Old 10-29-2012, 05:03 PM   #632
Akira Rose Wolf

Talking Ohiyou Gozimasu

hey guys i am able to get on any day of the week now if you are new here my friend code is 5155-3384-0207 add me if you havent already and if you know any japanese i am attempting to learn it so if you have anything on it just tell me thx XD
Old 11-01-2012, 08:53 AM   #633
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i think it just appears in the shop when you've got enough exp/trainer points or whatever. I'm about to enter pro cup and sudenly a banana lure was available in the shop(the normal one, not the one in the town or anything)
can someone explain to me how this trainer points works in this game?
easy. trainer points are earnt by careing for your pets.here are some tips.
enter comps
play with toys
bathe
walks
If you don't be loveing to your pet you lose trainer points
negleting
yanking the leash
teaseing them

hope this helps
Old 11-03-2012, 08:42 AM   #634
Unregistered

Question Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonchampion View Post
I added u going on mario kart online race with me and i cant decide what dog to get cocker spaniel (not cavalier) or poodle
u get a lab wigh spots pls or a black n white corgi alright
Old 11-16-2012, 10:00 AM   #635
Unregistered

Arrow Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Hey guys
if you dont remember me that is better.
I completely disappeared.
If kelly,rea,and all the rest are reading this hi.
Some people might have an idea who i am.
I probably wont post a comment for a while.
Its best that i stay forgotten by all of you.

Bye
Old 11-20-2012, 06:05 PM   #636
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
me too!!!!!! PLEASE HELP!
Same with me but I always just do the first 2 ones.
Old 11-23-2012, 11:00 PM   #637
Unregistered

Cool Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

friend code : 4511 - 1044 - 1672 and the Mikey [MBK]

I got a dog that is really good actually 2 dogs 1 is on nintendogs for ds Teddy and the other is on nintendogs 3ds Sophia and looking for the ring so i will post the next time i find it or maybe early Mikey [MBK] out.
Old 11-24-2012, 08:59 AM   #638
Unregistered

Smile Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

oh i got one im 11 i been playing nintedo dogs scince i was 4 i have a few names for you

for a boy...
.rascal
.ice
.bouncer
.shadow

and for a girl...
. Zoey
. Bella
. pennie
.blue
.rozie
Old 11-25-2012, 08:59 PM   #639
Kikyo Rose Wolf

hey everyone its akira (kikyo now) something happened to my 3ds so i had to put it back into its factory settings so all of you that added my fc it has changed to 1735-9950-7231 so thats the code that you want to use now bye and ill try to add you all again asap
Old 11-25-2012, 09:08 PM   #640
Unregistered

hey mikey [MBK] again i wanted to know how some of you guys got the promise ring so post it if you can bye
Old 11-25-2012, 10:26 PM   #641
Kikyo Rose Wolf

Quote:
hey mikey [MBK] again i wanted to know how some of you guys got the promise ring so post it if you can bye
hey mikey i have that same problem i have had my game for almost one year now and i still havent found it well sorry i wasnt much help to your question but dont forget to add me my fc is posted above you bye

posted by kikyo aka akira
Old 11-26-2012, 12:26 AM   #642
Unregistered

Smile Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

hi Mikey [MBK] it's ok but i will still keep looking and can you have puppies on nintendogs 3ds
Old 11-27-2012, 08:02 PM   #643
Kikyo Rose Wolf

Quote:
hi Mikey [MBK] it's ok but i will still keep looking and can you have puppies on nintendogs 3ds
I dont know but I know that some people have had a glitch to where they can but it takes a while I think but I dont know if I have it so ya but you can probably look it up and find it

Kikyo Rose Wolf
via 3ds
Old 12-01-2012, 10:53 PM   #644
poe376

To make a dog lose weight, buy some diet food at the shop after you get 1000 trainer points
Old 12-06-2012, 07:30 PM   #645
Unregistered

(This is Lethe)

You can also unlock everything by playing a certain number of days! I only have about 5000 Owner Points, but have everything unlocked because I play 34 days in a row!