About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 02-26-2012, 06:16 PM   #31
Unregistered

Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

Okay when I first started the game I got my ass handed to left to right to the point where I had around 100wins and over 600 loses. The next part is pretty much useless, but I'll say it anyway. Started doing naruto rp's, and different groups and combo's gave me idea's. One was using wood release, sharingan user, and rinnegan in an rp so I went back to the back. I have proven that against all characters Yamato as main, Itachi, and Pein as back up work just fine. Just that with certain characters not so well. This is a basic tactic to use your supports to cover your weaknesses because Pein can even push back team ultimate. Now against Sage Naruto I usually don't do this but I prefer Sasuke with Amateratsu, and Sage Naruto as backup. Get someone in their team special and the whole health bar is gone leaving them with one left.

Minato I'd usually use Tsunade and Minato as back up or anyone who was quick with support. Sai usually against Sasuke I found was pretty good. As for Itachi I'd used Yamato or Pein. I've also found that even if you're in the ultimate team jutsu you can still get caught by Sasuke's Amateratsu.
Old 03-06-2012, 10:40 PM   #32
Aeterna Uchiha

Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

A good tactic with neji is grapple exploding tag uj/tuj
or use hinata with pain and kiba support then combine with 64 palms to take out over a full bar
Old 03-09-2012, 10:31 AM   #33
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

Hey guys I am new to the game so i am still inexperienced on online. I used to use minato and naruto sage as support on the online and this was the only team i could win with. I personally don't like minato because i agree he is a H U G E spammer so i would like to build up some good strategies possibly using my two favorite characters:

Konan : Do you have any good tips on how to use konan and what support should i use with her? Are her Jutsu's any good?

Gaara: Same thing as for Konan what strategies should I use and support.
Thanks for everything PS: I have ps3 if you want you can add me Bloodshadow9
Old 03-10-2012, 08:53 AM   #34
descuffphoenix

i have a good strategy for temari (need to be good). yes she does spam but her u1 n uj can really catch ppl offguard. use garra (basically you want a good def.) n a force field bukagun thingy (i use pain as balance). start off spamming only once then 1. if opponent is close use pain or 2. use garra.
keeping ur chakra level high use uj not u1. basically with temari u should mixed it up, avoids prolonged close combat.
her awakening have the best throwing winds i ever seen. in two hits ur opponent guard will break and it he/she get close then simply fight.

tobi is another under-used character. assist: susake (taka) and itchica (TEAM UCHICA lol). tobi have what i like to call a prolonged u1. trick is to leave the bombs around ur opponent. also he have 2 throwing bombs in weapons slot: think lightning firestrom bomb squad.
take out that crazy nine tail overpowered spamming and the susano and "Madara" is the best character in the game, speed unmatched only by minato, this guy will definitely "show you the truth" (only if you can deal more than 1/4 damage with tobi.
Old 03-11-2012, 05:54 AM   #35
Unregistered

After we finish Ultimate Adventure, how can we control other characters besides Naruto or have other characters like Sakura or Kakashi follow him? Because I kind of feel lonely exploring with Naruto alone -___-
Old 03-12-2012, 12:03 AM   #36
Unregistered

Smile Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i do agree about itachi because after doing a test i discovered that susanoo is impossible to get away from and there is no good way to counter and sage mode naruto is all around annoying and his transformation is annoying to get out of. however i do agree about shikamaru not being cheap also neither is sasori if u know how to fight against him. also deidara isnt cheap either. overall the only unstoppable character transformations i have seen r sage mode narutos and itachis. the people who say otherwise r just whinny bitches and the people who say itachi and sage mode naruto r fair r obviously scrubs. really the only time u should ever dc is against itachi and sage mode naruto
Actually, i use tenten a lot online and these awakening are easy for her to deal with. So some tips with her, Her ninjutsu which throws out 5 spiked bombs, can do ninjutsu damage with each bomb. So when itachi or deidara chakra dash at you in awakening mode, use the ninjutsu and almost all 5 will hit, practically killing them instantly. If not use her air sqaure combo to finish them off. Now for sage naruto six tail awakening, he cant block. So i jus spam her mid air square and he gets caught in a loop. U can just jump side to side to avoid his fireball.
Old 03-14-2012, 10:18 PM   #37
Unregistered

Quote:
i do agree about itachi because after doing a test i discovered that susanoo is impossible to get away from and there is no good way to counter and sage mode naruto is all around annoying and his transformation is annoying to get out of. however i do agree about shikamaru not being cheap also neither is sasori if u know how to fight against him. also deidara isnt cheap either. overall the only unstoppable character transformations i have seen r sage mode narutos and itachis. the people who say otherwise r just whinny bitches and the people who say itachi and sage mode naruto r fair r obviously scrubs. really the only time u should ever dc is against itachi and sage mode naruto
It depends on playstyle. I use tenten because i like her shuriken techniques however against deidara's clay bombs its useless since i cant stand up. sage mode can be beaten with tenten's side dash shuriken. and regular naruto is owned by hyuga clan.
Old 04-15-2012, 06:50 AM   #38
Unregistered

http://narutoulitmateninjastormgener...m/gaining-pbp/ here are all the tips
Old 07-15-2012, 01:42 AM   #39
Unregistered

I could beat all of yall
Old 08-23-2012, 03:04 AM   #40
Unregistered

Quote:
SHIKAMARU IS NOT FOR SCRUBS, ITS TO USE AGAINST BITCHES THAT SPAM SHIT LIKE DEIDERA AND FAGGOTS LIKE THAT. my win ratio is almost two, and i rarely dc unless im being gangbanged by what i consider cheap moves, if you want to get beaten leave your psn.
ya problem being every is cheat on this game. all i'm trying to do is get a messly 10 wins and everyone get cheap.
Old 09-28-2012, 02:10 PM   #41
Unregistered

Smile Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

press triangle+x= charka dash, when you do this press R2/L2 then circle to throw ur opponent in to the air. while he is on the floor and is just about to get up do the exact same thing to throw him in the air again. Repeat this process a couple of times but change it ur technique gets obivous. This can cause some serious damage.
Hope it helps!
Old 10-16-2012, 07:43 PM   #42
Unregistered

Only a bicth complains about what charicter someone uses
Old 02-09-2013, 03:25 PM   #43
Unregistered

Quote:
Only a bicth complains about what charicter someone uses
true, i don't really care what characters people use.
Btw u spelled "character and B**** wrong)
Old 02-16-2014, 01:49 AM   #44
Unregistered

Use characters strong against over characters. If you face neji use tenet or diedaara or tobi to fight away from them. Try and get your character and supports as good as possible by using...
Neji and hinata the hyuga clan,
Minato and naruto father and son
Taka Sasukue and itachi brotherly love
The Obove with kakashi mangyekou sharingan
Naruto and pain children of prophecy
Taka Sasukue and tobi the truth of the Uchiha
Lee and guy (you can probably tell)
Chiyo and sasori grandchild & mother
Tobi and diedaara senior and junior
DO NOT USE ALEXANDER LARS AS ALL HIS TEAM ARE ALWAYS ORIGINAL