About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 08-28-2012, 12:18 PM   #616
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Okay, so the game now has this big sandpit in the middle of the throwing range in Pro disc contest.

What the heck am I supposed to do? I can't throw the disc at an angle, cause my pooch'll miss it. If I throw it through the pit, the sand slows my dog down, thus costing him a catch.

Am I supposed to train at the seaside beach park till he gets faster in the sand?
Ugh, this game really knows how to make it tough for those trying to train an all-star champion.
I used to have the same problem. First, you need to get lots of trainer points. For now, keep going to the seaside park to practice in the sand. If you have enough points, then there should be a pro disk in the supplies store.
Old 08-28-2012, 12:23 PM   #617
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
WHAT!!! you can get trainer points!!

OH yeah umm how do you veiw them like in the last game??
Yes, you can, go to journal, and click on the envelope. Let it load, and on the top screen there is the amount.
Old 08-29-2012, 11:42 AM   #618
hayley

Exclamation easy way to get robopup

Quote:
Yes, you can, go to journal, and click on the envelope. Let it load, and on the top screen there is the amount.
yea but its hard to get robopup 31/35 days or 11'000 points well i got the best idea on this whole book

u need 5/6 dogs i got 5 get the daily amount of points witch is 200 with all 5/6 dogs it takes 11 days in total i just now started mu points are 2299 so prob 9 days left for me the only thing i have left now is to plan the matirials do anyone know how mutch i need

so pls write on qote
Old 08-30-2012, 06:24 AM   #619
hayley

Question Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
1 word...
PRACTICE!!!
If you have problems getting your dog to jump over the hurdles then make sure you make the lure honk while it is in the light zone. Also make sure you perfect YOUR technique for reeling the lure in.
Hope this helps!
i have the same problem as the titel just pro cup ↑ master cup for more € kaching the obidiance on here is way easyer nintendogs plus cats™
Old 08-31-2012, 08:50 PM   #620
Akira Rose Wolf

Cool Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Hey guys sorry that i havent been on in a bit for all of you who are new here my friend code is 5155-3384-0207 hope you enjoy it on this chat with all of us by the way my name is Akira and i try to come on and post whenever i can
Old 09-01-2012, 06:41 PM   #621
hayley

Smile Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira Rose Wolf View Post
Hey guys sorry that i havent been on in a bit for all of you who are new here my friend code is 5155-3384-0207 hope you enjoy it on this chat with all of us by the way my name is Akira and i try to come on and post whenever i can
hey add me if ya looking for friends my friend code is 0130-3046-0424 and my name is hayley
Old 09-02-2012, 06:41 PM   #622
hayley

Smile Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonchampion View Post
Add me name: Madoka code: 0087- 3043- 7104
ps does anyone play mario kart 7 or pokemon rumble blast thx
hi its hayley ''not on page 40'' i play nintendogs mario kart 7 and i got nintendo letter box so we can swap letters my code is above this letter*♀¾¾♪♪•♪•♪♪¾
Old 09-15-2012, 11:08 PM   #623
Unregistered

hey hayley, its katya, i registered you, by the way
Old 09-22-2012, 12:45 AM   #624
Unregistered

u get the pro lure on 850 owner points or 6 days!!!
Old 09-22-2012, 01:41 AM   #625
Unregistered

Talking Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Hey you guys im back for now and i got nintendos best friends its rare to come by these days so i thought that i would get it and try it out its good so far i got a daschund named autumn and on my nintendogs and cats i want to get a shiba inu and name it hachiko after the famous dog who would wait at the train station where his owner would get off the train and then one day something happened to his owner when he was at work because he just collapsed and every day until the day he died hachiko would wait for his owner and then before hachiko died he was at the unveiling of his own statue where he would always wait for his owner and he waited 10 years for his owner to return but he never came back and then one day they found him dead so now his statue waits for the day his owner will return and by the way hatchiko died in 1934 so it was a long time ago and its still a very famous story
Old 09-22-2012, 01:44 AM   #626
Akira Rose Wolf

Cool Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
Hey you guys im back for now and i got nintendos best friends its rare to come by these days so i thought that i would get it and try it out its good so far i got a daschund named autumn and on my nintendogs and cats i want to get a shiba inu and name it hachiko after the famous dog who would wait at the train station where his owner would get off the train and then one day something happened to his owner when he was at work because he just collapsed and every day until the day he died hachiko would wait for his owner and then before hachiko died he was at the unveiling of his own statue where he would always wait for his owner and he waited 10 years for his owner to return but he never came back and then one day they found him dead so now his statue waits for the day his owner will return and by the way hatchiko died in 1934 so it was a long time ago and its still a very famous story
y the way this was Akira that posted above
b
Old 10-07-2012, 05:46 PM   #627
riddler12

Quote:
(This is KELLY)

Have you unlocked the fine food yet?? I feed my dogs on that and it got my dog Laika into good shape. If that doesn't work then maybe your dog has glitched up

I NEED DOG NAMES!!!
At the moment I have LAIKA (cocker spaniel) and JACKSON (husky), so I'm looking for a name to go with them! I don't want the name to end in 'a' or 'n'!

I officially have 14500 trainer points!!!
Actually, it depends on what kind of dog you have. My puppy, Pepper (a King Cavalier Spaniel) isn't crazy for Wet Food but Dry Food makes her be more ideal (and happy). Pepper also likes formula better than water and she grows fine. So if your dog doesn't go into good shape when you give him/her Fine Food, it may be because your dog prefers a different kind of food, not because they're glitched up...In addition, it's great to take your puppy on walks, but too many walks makes them slim down, so be careful! If your puppy's too chubby, take longer walks and go to the park often with his/her friends. Try to cut down on the treats and, instead of going to the cafe and getting dog cake, go to the gym and practice lure coursing! During the day, try to get your puppy to stop sleeping and start playing with toys. If they sleep too long, they will eventually gain some weight
Oh yeah, and a good name for a puppy is Charlie or Darrell
HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!! (P.S. If you have any questions feel free to reply ^.^ )
-riddler12
Old 10-07-2012, 05:52 PM   #628
riddler12

Red face Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
I used to have the same problem. First, you need to get lots of trainer points. For now, keep going to the seaside park to practice in the sand. If you have enough points, then there should be a pro disk in the supplies store.
Yes, when I was walking my puppy, Pepper (King Cavalier Spaniel) one of the computerized players told me: "I take my dog, [dog's name] to Seaside Park every day. No sandpit will ever stop me!"
I am on the Pro Cup myself and it's pretty hard to beat :/
I am also on the Lure Coursing Nintendogs Cup and it's super hard. I was just wondering what the prize was and what special gear you get, so I don't waste my time trying to beat it and all you get is like a bag of beef jerky or something.
Please help!!!
-riddler12
Old 10-09-2012, 06:06 PM   #629
Unregistered

i just found an awsome glitch, if you're looking for a Robopup and your dogs have reached thier maximum allowance of points (200) change the time and then do what you gotta do and you'll be there in no time!
Old 10-14-2012, 04:44 PM   #630
pokemonchampion

Thumbs up Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayley View Post
hi its hayley ''not on page 40'' i play nintendogs mario kart 7 and i got nintendo letter box so we can swap letters my code is above this letter*♀¾¾♪♪•♪•♪♪¾
I added u going on mario kart online race with me and i cant decide what dog to get cocker spaniel (not cavalier) or poodle