About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 05-28-2012, 11:11 AM   #121
cake

Cool Re: How do you get Gold Keys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by godario27 View Post
Last night I received all of my stamps! ...not much seemed to change though. But I can now see the list of challenges under View Records (instead of ???s). I'm not sure how many of the 12 of them I have accomplished with orange star-stamps, but there were quite a few and I have not received any gold keys yet! Has anyone received a gold key, yet?
i have got most of the gold keys. go on veiw records and hit + on you wii remote you can pick on that you mainly want to work on. it will give you a hint like fall 50 time or swim over 6000 feet. once you do everything it asks in the box a note will pop up and tell you you have gotten the gold key then yo can go to villa grounds and get special idems in the idem box.
Old 06-07-2012, 03:10 PM   #122
Unregistered

Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Our 4 year old got our 1st gold key! Of course, I was out of the room, but she says she waved at someone. She must have hit the magic number! Also, she always invites friends when she finds them so that may have something to do with it also! The gold key was awarded to her for being "everyone's friend"! She now owns a haunted house! LOL
You get the gold key by waving at 20 people and they can be the same people
Old 06-10-2012, 02:26 AM   #123
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

i cant get all the silver keys
is there a cheat to get them all at once
plz help
Old 06-11-2012, 12:23 PM   #124
Unregistered

Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can someone be specific in telling me which bumpy wall I need to drive up with my car to earn the great performance star in the mountain resort. I read somewhere that it was just "outside the ruins". Where!?!?! I have tried to jump up every wall around there. Is it just before you get to the ruins or after? (north, south, east or west?) This is the last star I need and it's driving me nuts! I tried taking my dog and that was no help.
Ok, first go to number six on the map. then go right. you'll see a message person right by it. Hope it helps!
Old 06-11-2012, 12:31 PM   #125
Unregistered

Smile Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Could someone tell me something about tophies, not something, specially how to get them and if there are exact activities to get them or just you have to do lots. Sorry for my english (Im spanish)
I only got 1 and its for off road racing. play all the levels and then go to the mountain resort if you use the activity page.
Old 06-11-2012, 08:56 PM   #126
Unregistered

In order to get a golden key, u need to accomplish some things on the orange stamp ... Eg complete the marine gear stamp list and u get a golden key... Idiots
Old 06-16-2012, 02:07 AM   #127
Jasmine

Wink Re: City Resort Great Preformances

Quote:
Can anyone help me find the third great preformance? I have the whale one, and the one where you jump over the fountain. I think the thried one has to fo with the hotel with the skateboard jutting out of it, based on balloons I found. But I can't find the great preformance! Help?
The third one is to jump over the skate and soul park sign
Old 06-20-2012, 10:43 PM   #128
S.P

Wink Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

I need help where are the chests for the snow resort!?! plz help.
Old 06-20-2012, 10:47 PM   #129
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
in order to get a golden key, u need to accomplish some things on the orange stamp ... Eg complete the marine gear stamp list and u get a golden key... Idiots
were not idiots! Maybe your an idiot just to post something rude like that!
Old 06-21-2012, 11:41 AM   #130
Unregistered

Talking Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Ummmm, a lot of people asked if Track and Soul is real... Well if you look at the top of all the buildings, you will see one with a skateboard on top... Well you go to that building, and go around the perimeter. You should see a grinding thing that is blinking and goes straight up. Take that, and you'll see the ramp... If you can make it over the jump you should get a Great Performance! I hope that helps!
Old 06-21-2012, 01:21 PM   #131
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.P View Post
I need help where are the chests for the snow resort!?! plz help.
I get you, I had lots of trouble getting them all. Well the first one is pretty difficult...

1. DO THIS ON YOU SNOW MOBILE!!! Well go on your map, and go to 10, sick to the left wall, you will see a fork in the road. Go on the left route, you should come to a cave with lots of ice crystals. There are two ways, but it doesn't matter where you go. Keep going down that, to a mushroom place, then you are going to see an ice ramp, jump off of that and you'll see lava. Keep going, and you'll find the treasure... Be careful or you'll fall into lava... Learned that the hard way...

2. Go to the top of the mountain, and choose the right path, stick to the right wall and there should be a cave with treasure in it... You should probably walk though cause you need to stick to the right wall, DON'T LEAVE IT!!

3. Alright use your map to go to 5. Turn right and you should see a small town. stick to the left of the town and you should see a cave thing with a snow tube outside of it. Go along that path. You should see a jump with a huge sun near it... If you want you can jump through that to get a Great Performance, but to get the treasure, you've got to jump into a crack separating the snow cave thing and the sun. After you fall, go to the wall opposite from where the sun was and right, you should come to a cave with a treasure...

4. Go to Twin Anaconda the slope. Hint: twin Anaconda is near Tiger Fang Slope, go right to get to Twin Anaconda. Near the sign, and I mean right next to it, there is a path. Go down that path, and you should see a frozen lake and fishing stamp guy at the bottom of it. Once you get to the bottom of the path turn right, and you should see a hotel. Go toward that hotel. As you get close to it you will probably see the treasure. If you still can't see it go up the stairs to the right side of the hotel. BE CAREFUL, THERE ARE TWO HOTELS STICK TO THE RIGHT.

5. This one you must listen to my directions exactly. Make sure you have a snow mobile for this one. Go to the map and click on 12. There are 2 paths. Go on the right one. At the right path, stick to the left wall the whole way UNTIL YOU SEE A POLAR BEAR!!! Now you should be in a valley of snow. Look around and you should see an archway made of rock. Go through this, but be ready for a jump. Jump over a large crack through the floor. Go to the cave with the orange light illuminating it. There is your treasure! FOLLOW THE LEFT PATH NO MATTER WHAT!!!

6. Go on your map to 14. There are 2 slopes, Leaping Frog and Fox Roost. Go on Fox Roost. Stick on the the left wall. There are two routes to go, a cave on the right and a narrow path on the left go on the narrow path. You should still stick to the left wall. There will be in-clove on the left where the treasure will be.

7. This one is quite easy. Go to 14 again. Here go down Dancing Frog. At the bottom you should see Bear Slope. Find the huge tree. There should be a cottage. Near that is the treasure.

I hope this helps. I put in as much detail as possible.
Old 06-24-2012, 12:50 PM   #132
Unregistered

Ill tell you how to get to a very secret place in the marine resort.

Use your map to go to the boat dock closest to the ruins. Select the ATV. Go right,(to the ramp) over a small jump, through a cave/overhang, right, over a bridge, and then left, up a hill into wild hills offroad park. Follow the right-hand wall until you see two people standing on a gap in the wall (Daytime). Use the jump that is nearby to jump up, into a forest. Head right, and into a deep crevasse. Continue along the cave until you get to a back wall with a hole in. DO NOT GO THROUGH THAT HOLE, THAT IS THE EXIT, AND IT IS ONE WAY DUE TO A FALL. (that's from chapter cheats) There is a chest on the right near the hole to get out the cave. get of the ATV and go to the sandy part by swimming. you turn to where the chest is and see giant stairs go up the stairs (you need to jump up) and use common sense to get to the chest. then go back to ATV, get on and go through the hole. it takes you back to sunshine beach.
By the way, this gets you path finder as well.
Old 06-27-2012, 02:22 PM   #133
Unregistered

Talking Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Our 4 year old got our 1st gold key! Of course, I was out of the room, but she says she waved at someone. She must have hit the magic number! Also, she always invites friends when she finds them so that may have something to do with it also! The gold key was awarded to her for being "everyone's friend"! She now owns a haunted house! LOL
what does it mean when spoke to 20 locals because i keep talking to every person i see but it still says i did not speak to anyone!?!?!

Any ideas?? Thanks
Old 07-12-2012, 11:06 AM   #134
govacation2012

Smile Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Hi go vacationers!

If you want to know how to get GOLD keys read carefully...

First press on the + button on your wii remote a menu should come up. Go to the ' view records' square and press A on your wii remote to enter. There should be a record of silver keys you have collected ignore that and press + again. then you should see challenges the first one is ' Marine Resort Master ' you need to find or do the challenges so for marine resort master you need to find all the great performances ( If your stuck on any of them I used some forums and videos they will tell you how to get any of them) and swim over 6000 ft you may think this is hard work but I done it easily ( If you want to find out how many ft you swam press + again and press the down button untill you find the ' Distance swam ( Marine) bar and then you will find out how many ft you swam) and find the path finder if you can't do any of these press the down button and find some more challenges once you complete the section ( for example ' Fun Master ' ) you will get a GOLD key!!!

Hope I helped!
Old 07-28-2012, 07:17 AM   #135
random

Angry Annoying Scuba Diving

The silver keys for Scuba Diving are driving me insane! I'm a rescuer diver and I haven't unlocked Mystery Sea, what do I do?! Also, where is fish number eight in Merry Bay? I've looked everywhere I can't find it. Also I have found the Leafy Sea Dragon, he is in Rocky Ridge Cove and he is in the Labyrinth, (bottom of the map), and he is by the Yellow Boxfish and the Yellow Boxfish (Baby). I have only one silver key and that is complete 30# of the chart. Also, number eight fish and number ten fish are the only fish I need in Merry Bay! Please, please, PLEASE reply!