About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-16-2012, 06:05 PM   #16
Unregistered

Re: Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I know that I'm late to the game but I am thoroughly confused. I got most of the way through training 3 & hit the "Recover" tutorial. I just don't get it. Are you supposed to button mash all 4 buttons at the same time repeatedly, rapidly tap one of the buttons or tap all four in a circular pattern? I've tried all of these and get nowhere.

Also, do you tend to hold your controller in a standard fashion and tap the buttons w/ your right thumb or do you use a non-traditional grip so that you can tap the buttons with your fingers more like a fight stick?

Thanks!
i can answer the first one. to recover when someone has put u in a combo u mash them together but to do this u hav to charge ur ki at least half way
Old 01-20-2012, 05:23 PM   #17
Unregistered

Re: Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

What about my Stats? i got all of them to A And B for a standard hero but they won't go up any further now, is there any way to get them to keep going up?
Old 01-25-2012, 02:05 PM   #18
xXHeemDaDDyXx

I seen your comment it was hepful and hard as shit. bt i had beat alot of sparring and should have won alot of things to make my guy stronger bt i never won anything. im past shenron nd great ape baby. nd im weak. i look up cheats and seen how to get healths and the other upgrades bt it said i had to beat goku and other people and i did that. im lost nd this games jus pissed me off. im lookin up cheats and im gettin cheated.lmao. help me
Old 02-04-2012, 03:47 AM   #19
TragicBeatzs

can someone explain to me how they can have no Ki at all and yu are in melee range and they just bust out and shoot a long range attack at u..how do u do this shit its fuckin killin me!
Old 02-08-2012, 06:55 PM   #20
Cystep

Lightbulb Re: Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by TragicBeatzs View Post
can someone explain to me how they can have no Ki at all and yu are in melee range and they just bust out and shoot a long range attack at u..how do u do this shit its fuckin killin me!
Well my thought is that your opponent used a Super Attack that's meant for Blast Range. He uses it in Melee Range, he'll fly back and shoot Ki Blasts at you.
Old 02-08-2012, 06:55 PM   #21
Unregistered

Smile Re: Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

@Mr.Tragic your problem is that you're are focusing on the ki gauge which is used for ssj, strike booster, counter attack options, and recoveries. What you need to look at is the spirit gauge (blue/yellow/red orb by the health bar) that controls whether or not you can do super moves. Breakdown on how to figure it out is that when someone combos you (most likely a heavy combo) it fills the spirit gauge. the small arrow is the user's 1st super. the big arrow is the user's 2nd super. When ever one of those arrows shine the player or cpu is capable of using a super. There one more arrow that only when one of the players spirit gauge turns red. When this happens both players enter a state called SPIRIT HIGH in which Both players can unleash a Ultimate attack. This arrow is located at the top of the spirit gauge when you enter spirit high. When one players spirit gauge flashes this arrow will shin purple and that player can use an ultimate attack. I hope this helped you understand the spirit gauge!
Old 02-19-2012, 12:18 PM   #22
Unregistered

I need help with the Great Ape Vegeta mission on story mode. I press B too slow when you're suppose to press many times. I press as fast as I can, but it's too slow. Does anyone have any tip so I can get faster or am I missing something?
Old 04-10-2012, 12:56 PM   #23
Unregistered

Cool Re: Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by TragicBeatzs View Post
Sometimes when I'm in free battle mode, as soon as I enter melee rage, even if I have no ki at all, I tap the A button and I fly back and fire ki blasts at my opponent. No idea how that works....I'm not complaining...
Old 04-21-2012, 05:19 PM   #24
Unregistered

Is there any way to always summon porunga with the dragon balls? I collected all 7, went to a stage in namek with the time machine, summoned and got shenron. I was thinking maybe the last ball collected needed to be from namek? Anyone know the answer to this?

I should probably add I've done three summonings, the first was shenron, then porunga, then shenron again(even though I was on namek)

Thanks
Old 04-22-2012, 10:58 PM   #25
Unregistered

Quote:
Two questions

1) AFTER beating Story Mode, how do you collect dragon balls? I've looked all over the place to find one and there seem to be none.

2)How do you unlock the last 2 remaining movies?

i have those two questions problem, too. and i need help here.
Old 04-30-2012, 11:35 PM   #26
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

What i did for beating the hard characters was I got the Ki-meter all the way up and i turned ss so my attack would hit higher and the did a combo and kept doin tht till i got ulti atack then finished off CAUTION: Does not always work remember that
Old 05-12-2012, 07:22 PM   #27
Unregistered

hey how do u beat the great ape boss i can pass the grab thing but when he shoots teh giant ball and i counter with energy wave i always seem to fail can anyone give tips how to beat him P.S. i tried teh big toe thing and i failed even worse
Old 05-28-2012, 08:32 AM   #28
Unregistered

Is there a way to make my created hero to charge ki faster ?
Old 06-14-2012, 04:40 PM   #29
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

I upgraded my hero in the status part when i got my first s's it wont upgrade any of the others ones so i got three s's and the rest are a's and wont uprgade but show that they can but wont what do i do?
Old 07-09-2012, 03:37 PM   #30
bla bla bla

Quote:
This is probably the most stupid solution you have ever heard but i was slow with it too so i decided to use my big toe and push the controller against it really fast and i ended up beating it
does anyone even know how to play this game. you dont have to tap all 4 buttons.if you are player 1 you tap square and triangle and if you are player 2 you tap x and circle.