About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-2012, 05:13 PM   #11
Mickeykinz:)

Talking Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quick Tips!

Contest: save before enntering contests then if you dont place how you would like push home close the software and you can start all over. This works with getting a new animal too! Save before going to the kennel or donating a pet then if you regret buying or donating close saoftware and youll get them back.

Lure: Try using the begginer lure (see ive completed all the lure comps won nintendogs cup already) the dog may try to jump for it but dont let them ! SPEED AHEAD and push the lure so they catch up if that doesnt work try the BANANA LURE see i won with the pro lure by chance! took me like 100 trys!

Oh yea and dont use anything but the beginner disc for the first 2 disc challenges because other ones go farther than the field and end up being misses.

See yah! Oh yea i dont even know yah Tanja but i added yew k add me back my friend codes down there v!
Love M.(Mickeykinz)
Friend Code: 3780-9501-4651