About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-31-2011, 10:32 PM   #31
dwd14590
New Poster

Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain456 View Post
Other Pathfinder Locations:

City Resort: Directly below the three UFO-shaped buildings should be a dip in the ground that leads into a building. This building will have lit-up floor panels that turn different colors and make musical noises when you walk over them. This gets you the pathfinder award.

Snow Resort: This one is very tricky, just like the marine resort. One slope on the left side of the mountain (If you're starting from the top. It's the right side on the mini-map) has a name that has something to do with space and is right after you pass the observatory. It will have numerous elevated rock platforms that you can jump from and earn an achievement. However, completely ignore those platforms and stick to the ground on the left side. You'll be passing under numerous arches due to the rock platforms, but always stick to the left side wall! Eventually, the path will split into the main slope and a small side path on the left. Take the left path and it will get very narrow, but you'll end up in a cave. This cave is similar to Bigfoot Canyon from the past two games in the series. It will have a photo shoot, a treasure chest, and a bungee jump activity.

Mountain Resort: Go to Shanghar Castle in the lake and follow the path towards the back end. You'll pass the path to the docks and a another path back around towards the front of the castle. Just after you pass the second path, turn to the right. You may notice a number of platforms that scale the wall of the castle. Jump from one platform to the next and you'll end up on the stone roof, then onto the red shingle roof. From the red shingle roof you should see a tower with a treasure chest on it and a platform on the structure NEXT to the tower. Jump onto that platform (If you miss you'll have to restart the castle climbing) and then onto the platform that circles around the tower. Making it to the top will earn you the pathfinder award and a treasure chest!
Capatin Can u somehow post a picture of the pathfinder in marine resort?
dwd14590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 11:03 PM   #32
dwd14590
New Poster

Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When looking for this part, I found it helpful to bring a dog along. The reason for this is that when you get to the wall with the people standing on it, my pup stopped in the middle of the road and started barking furiously. She also had an exclamation mark over her head. If not for her, I would have drove right past the wall! Thanks captain456 for posting this! It really helped me out.
what is the trick to getting to where the two people are standing?
Old 01-01-2012, 10:27 AM   #33
Littlehelper123

Smile How to get to the secret cave

THE SECRET CAVE:*
(If you can, keep a dog with you when you're searching, it will bark and a "!" will come up above his head when he knows your close)

1. Make sure your in marine resort
2. Look in the bottom left corner at your map
3. In your map quite high and far to the right there is a little loop in white that looks like a semicircle*
4.Make your way there*
5. Search up and down the track your on don't go to far though
6. If your dog barks search the area you where when it barked*
7. There will be a wall and there will be two people standing on the wall*
8. Once you've seen them use your ATV to go up one of the ramps near it, and jump past the people
9. You will find your self in a long field with trees and grass but if you go to the very end fall into a long gap
10. And there you go
Old 01-01-2012, 12:09 PM   #34
hello

Re: How do you get Gold Keys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello View Post
You receive a gold key when you have all the stamps of one page, there are 12 pages and 12 gold keys.
Sorry, I meant: You receive a gold key when you have all the stars of one page, there are 12 pages and 12 gold keys.
Old 01-01-2012, 12:20 PM   #35
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Hey, I'm having a really hard time finding the great performances in the Snow Resort, I found all of them but the last one, and I really want to get it so I can get a gold key, So can somebody please help!
Old 01-02-2012, 12:37 PM   #36
Unregistered

I cant find the second great performance in the city resort please i need to know and get a gold key thanks!
Old 01-03-2012, 12:28 AM   #37
dwd14590
New Poster

Photo areas in marine resort

I've got all but one photo place i can't find the last one i'm going nuts.

here is what one's i have:
this is during the daytime:
1. By treasure chest on the west side near eternal beach
2. by the solemn course by eternal beach on the other side of the boat dock
3. below the big jump in eternal beach for great performance
4. near the airplane activities and boat dock in sunshine beach
5. in the water in front of the hotel by the information center
6. in mystic jungle before the bridge near the water fall

Someone please help.
Thanks
Old 01-03-2012, 10:41 AM   #38
Unregistered

i only need one treasure chest at snow resort
Old 01-03-2012, 12:47 PM   #39
Unregistered

Quote:
i only need one treasure chest at snow resort
I am assuming you need the one in the lava tube. Go to your map and select #10 and hug the left wall in the rocky area. there will be a path leading a way from the map... TAKE IT! you will end up in a crystal cave (this is also the pathfinder) that leads to a photo op. turn after the photo op towards the right and you will go into a fungi cave follow the path and there'll be a jump into the red area. There is a jumping path that you follow to the chest. there will also be a bungee jump area.
Old 01-03-2012, 12:49 PM   #40
Unregistered

I need one last bungee jump area. If the list was a book the one i need would be #2. HELP ME PLEASE!!!
Old 01-03-2012, 03:52 PM   #41
Unregistered

I only need one more treasure chest in the marine resort!!! And that's in Rocky Ridge cove! Not the one in the island I meant the one stuck in the small opening at the middle of the rock!! Can someone help me how to get it! The first hole didn't help nor the second hoke!! Help me!!
Old 01-03-2012, 03:57 PM   #42
Unregistered

Can somebody tell me all the locations for all of marine resorts treasure chests? I got one more but don't know where! And show me the directions as much details as possible!
Old 01-03-2012, 04:09 PM   #43
Unregistered

Some people may get stuck on getting Snow resorts secret path! The place is also the underground world!
Firstly start from the peak then take the left down. When you reach the cosmos area stay to the left and keep left until you have two paths, one on the right but dont follow the snowboarders and skiers who take the right! Take the left and you will see a small opening and your inside the crystal world! Then the next path are stalagbites sticking out! After that you see a bridge and two paths
1. If you take the bridge, you'll be zoomed back outside
2. Take the two paths and you'll see a place with fungis and keep going till you reach the crater. And there you are! There're two photo spots
The photo spot ipat daytime will be located at the crystal cave.
The photo spot at night will be located at the Crater
And also there's a bungee spot too! Starting at Monsters Mouth! Hope it helps.
Old 01-03-2012, 07:11 PM   #44
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: gold key!!!

Quote:
where are the gold keys??? Or... HOW DO U GET THEM???
You get the gold keys by collecting a number of stars that go together in a catogorie (you can check out the catogories in the new records tab when you press + on your wii remote.
Old 01-03-2012, 07:57 PM   #45
Unregistered

Cool Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
It should be in one of the treasure chests in teh mountain resort (i don't remember which one). Check the list above your post.
dude u just go to the castle.us the right path then stop at the end at the edge then turn around to your left and on the steps