About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-15-2011, 05:52 PM   #346
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

John
My town does that (Santa look-alike) too. But he's on a firetruck so :b. Anyways, the 10 Gameboy Advance games should be coming tomorrow (December 16) for ambassadors. It will most likely be in the same place you find the NES games.
Old 12-17-2011, 01:24 PM   #347
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

John
Anybody have a favorite Gameboy Advance game yet? Mine is Kirby and the Magic Mirror.
Old 12-17-2011, 04:06 PM   #348
Unregistered

I like the Kirby one too! Don't really understand the level layout because I've never played any kirby games before. The Yoshi island is good too...

Chalupa : Im sorry for giving you a shock, I just was fed up how you don't talk to me anymore.
Old 12-19-2011, 06:04 AM   #349
Unregistered

John
I finally got used to F-Zero's controls! I'm also getting Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword.
Old 12-20-2011, 03:51 PM   #350
Unregistered

Яеа оναα нееааа!

So sorry i havnt posted! Been really buzy. Big homework assignments, some partnered (Eughh). The Tea Dance for the Yr6's(Me). School Trips. Christmas Plays. Drama class(Wycombe Swan in January & March). Christmas Carol concert(Yr6 & Yr3). Ect. Ect.
Enough with me yammering on about what Ive been doing. Im getting Mario Kart 7 for Xmas. Johnnn, or someone!! Please get it, I wanna race head-to-head with you ;D

What have you lot been getting up to?

Mishh Yuu
Яεα χχ
Old 12-20-2011, 10:44 PM   #351
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Яеа оναα нееааа!

So sorry i havnt posted! Been really buzy. Big homework assignments, some partnered (Eughh). The Tea Dance for the Yr6's(Me). School Trips. Christmas Plays. Drama class(Wycombe Swan in January & March). Christmas Carol concert(Yr6 & Yr3). Ect. Ect.
Enough with me yammering on about what Ive been doing. Im getting Mario Kart 7 for Xmas. Johnnn, or someone!! Please get it, I wanna race head-to-head with you ;D

What have you lot been getting up to?

Mishh Yuu
Яεα χχ
Hi, John
Rea, I have great news for you and everyone else! I am (most likely) getting the Mario Kart 7 tomorrow. I can't wait to race you (if I can...Still shaky about my Internet) Now, for even greater news! I know you specifically have been excited to find out when Nintendo Letter Box is coming out and I am proud to say it's coming out this Thursday, December 22nd (for Europe at least, most likely in US too)! My first Letter Box message will show a picture of Choclate and my cats (Nintendogs) in Santa outfits and my handwriting of Merry Christmas if you really care!
Old 12-21-2011, 02:21 AM   #352
Unregistered

Quote:
Hi, John
Rea, I have great news for you and everyone else! I am (most likely) getting the Mario Kart 7 tomorrow. I can't wait to race you (if I can...Still shaky about my Internet) Now, for even greater news! I know you specifically have been excited to find out when Nintendo Letter Box is coming out and I am proud to say it's coming out this Thursday, December 22nd (for Europe at least, most likely in US too)! My first Letter Box message will show a picture of Choclate and my cats (Nintendogs) in Santa outfits and my handwriting of Merry Christmas if you really care!
Яέαααα οναααα неаааа!
My letterbox message will most likely be a screenshot from pilotwings resort with Merry Christmas in my handwriting on top. Lmaaoo Sorry John I took part of your idea..x

Btw MK7, you dont need to worry about nintendo wifi. My friend told me it just needs internet (Like in the friend list). Unless your nearby you can do local.

Mishh yu
-Яέά
Old 12-21-2011, 02:26 PM   #353
Unregistered

Talking Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Hey I can help u wid that! I have 3792 trainer points on toy poodle version and I have had the pro disk in my BARC shops for ages so u don't need all that many trainer points to unlock the pro disc and the pro lure hope dis helps! Xxxx
Old 12-21-2011, 04:19 PM   #354
Unregistered

Talking Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

John
Rea, I guess I'll be seeing you in MK7. I can't wait for tomorrow... ' o,'
Old 12-21-2011, 04:46 PM   #355
Unregistered

Quote:
John
Rea, I guess I'll be seeing you in MK7. I can't wait for tomorrow... ' o,'
Reaaa ovaaaaa heaaaaa!
I look forward to meeting your fellow car in 3D. Im getting the game for xmas so i cant wait for 25/12/2011 xx.

Mishh yu
- Яέάάά
Old 12-21-2011, 05:57 PM   #356
Unregistered

Hey, Kelly here!

Sorry to butt into your convo...
How y'all doing?? Haven't spoken to you all as a group for donkey years!

What pics can you use as your letter box pic?? Can you use pics that you've taken or ones you've saved off of the internet? Hope you dont just have the choice of in-game pictures. I'd love to be able to send you guys some videos too...
I'm definitely downloading 1st thing tomorrow!!

Ciao for now, XX
Old 12-22-2011, 06:16 AM   #357
Unregistered

John
Kelly, I'm pretty sure you could use any picture as long as it's in your 3DS Camera app. I don't know about videos though... Chech later today for Letterbox, because they didn't update yet, and I know they update every Thursday. It's called Swapnote in the US, apparently.
Old 12-22-2011, 10:12 AM   #358
Unregistered

They've updated the eshop and said that letterbox is available but its not there Has anyone else found this??
Old 12-22-2011, 11:54 AM   #359
Unregistered

I Cant Get Letter Box!!!! >:O
Old 12-28-2011, 01:49 AM   #360
Unregistered

Hi guys. I'm Maura. You all seem like great friends no matter how far away from each other you are.
I heard about how much you all enjoyed nintendogs + cats but then lost interest. I had the old ds nintendogs but this version just came to me via Christmas. Do any of you still play it now?
Could you add me to your friend lists please? That would be so great. I'm going to add you guys in a minute. My friend code is 5155-3043-1501.
Thank you all so much.
Maura