About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 09-30-2011, 07:30 PM   #166
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

I have 8 hundred something points and i got a banana lure.
Old 10-01-2011, 07:15 AM   #167
Super Awesome

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Kelly(and everyone else) did you know that dogs(at least mine does) are more interested in the gold bars than cats? that's weird
I used the 3DS to post this too.
Old 10-01-2011, 07:19 AM   #168
Super Awesome

You get golden glasses for winning the Obedience trials nintendogs level. Their not very impressive but still
Old 10-02-2011, 07:08 AM   #169
Unregistered

This is Kelly

Okay, I don't quite know what happened in the last few posts but they have some good information!!!

I need all of your guys help:

I have reset the game (meaning I've got rid of all my dogs and got a new one, not actually reset so that I started from nothing!).
I brought a black and tan Shiba Inu and called him Kipp. I want to get a female and call her Teddy and then I'm also thinking of getting another dog called RoRo, Shyla or BamBam.

Could you please post to tell me what breeds you think these two dogs should be because I'm having trouble matching the names to a breed...

Thanks
Old 10-02-2011, 07:39 AM   #170
Super Awesome

The breed is important but you should also name them by their personality. Sadly I mispelled my first dogs name (he's a Siberian Husky named Choclate) and saved and now he has 12000 points and im not going to donate the smartest dog i have. overall I have 24000 because of the other dogs i got n donated.
Old 10-03-2011, 03:23 AM   #171
Unregistered

This is Kelly

Just thought that I'd tell you that I got a Chihuahua (is that how you spell it?) called Teddy!
Old 10-06-2011, 07:31 PM   #172
Unregistered

Smile Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Hey! This is Chalupa posting from his 3DS! I added Jon,Ellie,Kate,Rea, and Kelly! My Friend Code is 3909-7762-2220, Name:Chalupa ADD ME PLEASE! I have been playing Nintendogs since I had the very first ever DS, man that thing was a BRICK!!!!! Anyways,Add me!
Ciao!
Old 10-07-2011, 01:12 AM   #173
Unregistered

Wink Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

I added you! XX
Old 10-07-2011, 11:34 PM   #174
Unregistered

Oh yea Kelly I forgot to ask wats your friend code mine is 3050-7672-9035 meh name is John. Chalupa i put in ur friend code
Old 10-08-2011, 04:39 AM   #175
Unregistered

Hey John!

My friend code is 1160-9736-5394
Will add yours later today...
X
Old 10-18-2011, 04:39 AM   #176
Unregistered

Question Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Hey, I don't know if this forum is active, but, I have some things to say about nintendogs+cats. Hope I don't mess this thread up...
Just gonna tell some stuff and ask a pair of questions!
So, I have 3 puppies:
Shiba inu named Sheela-nintendogs cup done for dics competition &lure coursing
Duchshund named Riko-nothing special...
And my bear puppy(pomeranian) names Zaira-nothing special...
So yeah, I really want to adopt a pinscher, but i don't know...Should I? Or not?
And...What is the prize for winning the obedience trial?

P.S. my friend code is 2535-3856-6342 ! Add me please!

Oh, and in case if I'll post more posts, then know that you can call me Murmule!
Old 10-18-2011, 04:53 AM   #177
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey, I don't know if this forum is active, but, I have some things to say about nintendogs+cats. Hope I don't mess this thread up...
Just gonna tell some stuff and ask a pair of questions!
So, I have 3 puppies:
Shiba inu named Sheela-nintendogs cup done for dics competition &lure coursing
Duchshund named Riko-nothing special...
And my bear puppy(pomeranian) names Zaira-nothing special...
So yeah, I really want to adopt a pinscher, but i don't know...Should I? Or not?
And...What is the prize for winning the obedience trial?

P.S. my friend code is 2535-3856-6342 ! Add me please!

Oh, and in case if I'll post more posts, then know that you can call me Murmule!
Oh, and I added some of you (that is Kelly, Chalupa, Rea) Sorry if you didn't want to be added, but please add me! (my friend code is 2535-3856-6342 as I said earlier)
Thanks!
Old 10-20-2011, 10:08 AM   #178
Unregistered

Cool Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

This is Kelly

I don't know whether this is right but, I think the prize for obedience is a pair of glasses. I can't remember because I sold mine.

My answer to getting a new dog is no!! I personally would focus on getting your other dogs trained and earning you money, especially as 2 of your dogs are 'nothing special'! Would you consider donating a dog? If your really desperate for a pinscher, you could do that...

Hope this helps you.
X
Old 10-20-2011, 02:48 PM   #179
John

Unhappy Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Kelly is right. You get a pair of golden glasses that kind of blocks the dogs view but somehow it could it still see through. And Kelly sorry. I reformatted my 3DS and I lost all my data my new friend code is 3823 8790 3083
Old 10-20-2011, 03:32 PM   #180
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
(I've posted a couple of times as unregistered but i'm KELLY - 8000 trainer points and the snotty one above!)

I just thought that I'd post to say that I reached 12000 trainer points today, so have got unlocked even more.

Post any questions that you have and write if your asking me personally or not! If there's anything that you want me to test out and give my opinion on, just say.

I unlocked the robo-voucher thing and brought a robodog - their a waste of money!!! They are exactly the same as the furry dogs, only they have different sound effects. Oh and in my opinion, the piano is a waste of money too. It costs about 4000 and my cat didn't go near it!
[I havn't wasted any of my money though, because I make sure that I don't save until I'm happy with big purchases!]
you may not have noticed the robopup is free