About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 08-25-2011, 07:55 AM   #16
Unregistered

Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

lol @ 14 only scrubs force dc (rage quit) and if u have to wait for them to pick shows u have little confidence in your own skills and makes you cheap, if your any good surely these kind of tactics arent needed. i had my ass whooped for 3 hrs straight by a friend last night (im new to the game =P) and she used pretty much every character in the roster and after all those beatings my reactions are faster and my strategies have been strengthened (and some disposed of completly lol)

lol @14 i hope never to have to fight your Ken on street fighter i hate dc'ing cowards
Old 09-02-2011, 02:38 PM   #17
Unregistered

Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

I wanna add my cheap characters list its:Itachi, Deidara, and every rasengan ighting blade dynamic entry etc spammer.
p.s. I never did rage quit and most losses are to said characters.
My tip for rasengan spammers is to use Neji and have Hinata and (insert name here) as your support. When your opponent goes for a rasengan i suggest you use Hinata than if you have enough chakra go for Neji's ultimate jutsu if not I would charge my chakra.
Old 10-04-2011, 07:35 AM   #18
Unregistered

Can someone please help me?
How do i get title 67 and 76.

I have gotten all the scrolls for the battles. I have completed the bonus challenge. I have redone them all and I have gotten S rank yet they won't activate.
Please, I need help.
Old 10-07-2011, 09:03 AM   #19
Unregistered

i need the leaf of the tree of life... please help
Old 10-10-2011, 06:44 PM   #20
Unregistered

Anyone who want to get beat in this game. Kingofallklownz come get some
Old 10-16-2011, 11:07 AM   #21
ZoDiaQ

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had any good tips and strategys on using Gaara? I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out with this. He's my favorite character and I just wanna know how to become really good with him...
Old 11-26-2011, 08:14 PM   #22
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoDiaQ View Post
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had any good tips and strategys on using Gaara? I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out with this. He's my favorite character and I just wanna know how to become really good with him...
Well...Gaara's Chakra Shuriken is one of the few the knocks back, so pair it up with a particularily fast chakra shuriken balance support, such as ino, pain (might be too fast), Naruto, etc for stun. And then an attack support of your choice, then just UJ.
Old 01-09-2012, 12:50 AM   #23
Naruto Uzumaki

Talking Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

Hmm...ok, I have a few strategies in mind.
A tactic i picked up from one of my online friends during the summer is this: Preferably have kakashi, minato, naruto, etc. as your main and have shikamaru as a balanced support as well as itachi as an attack support.
when you have used your supports enough shikamaru will aid u with his special shuriken if you chakra shuriken on your opponent. if it hits, itachi will knockback your opponent and then u can use the ultimate jutsu while they are in midair. it might take a while to master but if u do, u can be getting multiple ultimate jutsu's on your opponent. I dont use this tactic anymore but i hope this helps anyone out! :]

If anyone wants to fight a true prodigy at this game, add me :] it's
blklightng exactly like that!
Old 01-11-2012, 12:26 PM   #24
OugiMaster

Thumbs up Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

The only problem with the Air Ougi (Jump, Sakura/Tsunade support, then Ultimate Jutsu) is that there is a high percentage of missing unless you are close enough. If you're going to try it, don't do what anyone else says about the range. It depends who your character is. Because honestly, I have doubts about you hitting if you are Neji/Hinata. Thumbs up for that clever trick, though. Kakashi, Itachi and possibly Sai and Deidara if you're a timing whiz all work fine.

Minato, Itachi, Deidara, Shikamaru.. they're not cheap! Hell no, they're the opposite of cheap. They are branded 'cheap' because of the fact noobs see their awakenings/specials online or just like the character and decide to spam rasengan/crow clone/awakening/Shadow Pull because it helps them win. I usually use Deidara, and I get a lot of mouth from my friends saying I'm a hopeless spammer. But I don't spam, and I rarely use awakenings. The type of character you like and dislike depends on your fighting style and how good a player you are. For example, if you excel in using the puppet masters, you might be a total flop at playing Neji, whose attacks do nothing unless up close. Then again, if you were amazing at Suigetsu, whose 'Water Dragon' is essentially a charged projectile jutsu the story would be the same.
Old 01-24-2012, 06:12 PM   #25
Unregistered

hey i need help with hidden moves so if you could add me and help me out that would be great im a sage right now thankks for the help guys!!! my gamertag is. whoo shot ya. thansk guys!!
Old 01-27-2012, 10:30 PM   #26
TERMINAT0R X3

Question Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

Does anyone have a website that lists the name of the combos when the character goes in to awakening mode i.e granny chiyo,sasori,kakazu...etc?
Old 02-10-2012, 06:27 AM   #27
Unregistered

Talking Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy G

one of the best but least known tactics is to use hidan.
not as a support but as your character because his UJ is so fast that you can chakra dash at your opponent and then use it without them having a chance to block

my PSN ID is jack_uchiha
Old 02-11-2012, 02:43 PM   #28
Unregistered

how do you disconnect when someone is spamming????
Old 02-14-2012, 04:30 PM   #29
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
here is a trick with itachi will work if ur opponent dashes towards u . ( u need to have 80% ) as soon as ur opponent dashes towards u use his ultimate jutsu . 100% of hitting cuz the opponent cant break the dash
u are an idoit every1 knows that don't post what every1 knows
Old 02-15-2012, 08:15 PM   #30
Unregistered

i do agree about itachi because after doing a test i discovered that susanoo is impossible to get away from and there is no good way to counter and sage mode naruto is all around annoying and his transformation is annoying to get out of. however i do agree about shikamaru not being cheap also neither is sasori if u know how to fight against him. also deidara isnt cheap either. overall the only unstoppable character transformations i have seen r sage mode narutos and itachis. the people who say otherwise r just whinny bitches and the people who say itachi and sage mode naruto r fair r obviously scrubs. really the only time u should ever dc is against itachi and sage mode naruto