About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 09-08-2011, 12:32 PM   #136
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Hai, it's Rea again

So, I've got all 6 pets now. I've got Mario interior as my pets are playful. I dont know what to do now tbh. What now? IDEAS PLEASE

Thanks
Rea via 3DS
Old 09-08-2011, 04:22 PM   #137
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

kelly heads up my friend code is 1805-2389-8211 and I have a problem with my puppy it wont bring the disc back to me in comps but will at home any suggestions? (this is jon by the way) Thanks!
Old 09-09-2011, 04:37 AM   #138
Unregistered

Talking Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

I added everyone that put their friend code, add me too please. Friend Code: 4596 - 9669 - 2760 (My name is Ellie) =)
Old 09-09-2011, 01:16 PM   #139
Unregistered

This is kelly!

Rea, I don't really know what you can do now! What I did is I returned all of my pets so that I could start the training process again but that's just because thas my favourite part of the game.

Jon : have you been practicing in the park as well as at home?? Thats how your dog learn to catch at long distances and stuff.

Hope I've given a little bit of useful advice to you both!
Old 09-09-2011, 01:21 PM   #140
Unregistered

Cool Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

This is Kelly!
Oh and Ellie, I love your mii!!
Old 09-09-2011, 04:05 PM   #141
Unregistered

kelly thanks for adding me as a friend yes I practice at the park and he wouldnt bring it back but i found out how just tap on his icon Ellie ill add u this is jon again bye!
Old 09-09-2011, 09:24 PM   #142
Unregistered

will add everyones friend codes in the morning. not able to get on with 3ds right now. my code is 4038 6223 3938 anyone wanna tell me what that does? new to this. loving my nintendogs 3ds. but irritated with my new sheltie that won't gain weight even though i'm feeding her reg. wet food and formula. haven't been walking her more than once a day. have had her for two days.. makes you want to find a way to virutally sue the kennel for negligence lol. I have a great Dane named Bear, a min pin names Missy, a a spotted cat name China, and my sheltie names star. owner points, 3160.
Old 09-10-2011, 01:47 AM   #143
Unregistered

Cool Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Ellie here!
@Kelly Thanks =)
I added everyone but I still need Rea and the person that posted above me to add me back.
Old 09-10-2011, 04:55 AM   #144
Unregistered

Smile Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
will add everyones friend codes in the morning. not able to get on with 3ds right now. my code is 4038 6223 3938 anyone wanna tell me what that does? new to this. loving my nintendogs 3ds. but irritated with my new sheltie that won't gain weight even though i'm feeding her reg. wet food and formula. haven't been walking her more than once a day. have had her for two days.. makes you want to find a way to virutally sue the kennel for negligence lol. I have a great Dane named Bear, a min pin names Missy, a a spotted cat name China, and my sheltie names star. owner points, 3160.
This is Kelly!

I really don't know what else you can do! I would feed her formula food and not walk her at all for a few days and see whether that fixes it. If this doesn't work, then it might be a glitch! I've had a couple of dogs that whined all the time as if they hadn't settled in and been named - that's not supposed to happen!

Sorry that I am sort of having to guess with this one.
X
Old 09-10-2011, 05:01 AM   #145
Unregistered

Wink Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

This is Kelly!

Just thought of something! I know its off topic but I found this virtual dog website that completely works on the 3DS!!
If anyones interested, type 'showdog.com' into google. You have to register but you only have to give an e-mail address so they can remind you of your password.

Let me know if any of you do join and we could chat on there! My username is 'KellyYellow', so look out for a forum thread under 'general' thats posted by me!
Old 09-10-2011, 05:04 AM   #146
Unregistered

Here's the link to my profile!
http://www.showdog.com/general/user_...er=KellyYellow
Old 09-10-2011, 04:35 PM   #147
Unregistered

Quote:
Ellie here!
@Kelly Thanks =)
I added everyone but I still need Rea and the person that posted above me to add me back.
Hi, i posted above you, my name is Katie, or kate either way. so Missy the min pin is now plump go figure! . at least i have figured out how to plump em up or thin them out now. it was just taking a while. Still have to add everyone. forgot when i got home from work in the morning. still need to know what "adding friends " does.
Old 09-10-2011, 05:09 PM   #148
Unregistered

This is Kelly!

To be honest, I don't think it really does anything. But, I think in some games the mii's of your friends are included in some way. I'll have to find out a bit more!
Old 09-10-2011, 08:27 PM   #149
Unregistered

added everyone who listed their friend codes. don't forget to add me back.. katie 4038 6223 3938
Old 09-10-2011, 10:03 PM   #150
Unregistered

Quote:
added everyone who listed their friend codes. don't forget to add me back.. katie 4038 6223 3938
sorry it really is listed as kate. didn't realize it has to be how it's listed. i go by either name kate or katie. in non gaming life. forgive me newto all this buisness.