About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 07-01-2011, 05:27 PM   #2146
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have a Ford Charger R/T with abaout 900bhp and 1000nm byt I cant get it onto a weelie. can someone help me?
I have a Corvette Z06 that i do a wheelie all the way the down the track
Old 07-11-2011, 06:33 PM   #2147
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
What's the best drag car?

I have a Dodge Charger R/T:
900 some odd horsepower
I can get 0-100 in less than 3 seconds

I was wondering if there is any car better? If so, I want to buy it so if any of you have a better one please tell. =] thanx.
the Toyota supra is faster does the half mile in ten seconds
Old 07-11-2011, 06:41 PM   #2148
Unregistered

Question Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
What's the best drag car?

I have a Dodge Charger R/T:
900 some odd horsepower
I can get 0-100 in less than 3 seconds

I was wondering if there is any car better? If so, I want to buy it so if any of you have a better one please tell. =] thanx.
I pit in itsaboutyou but I didn't get the Audi tt and when I tried it again it said I already used it help
Old 07-12-2011, 01:05 PM   #2149
Unregistered

im 11 and i absolutley can't get my doge charger to weelie but i have all stage 4 parts for engin plz help i need to weelie

is there a better car than mine
Old 07-31-2011, 04:47 PM   #2150
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
can u wheelie with a supra
sure you can
but you need all stage 3 or stage 4 parts
Old 08-01-2011, 12:51 PM   #2151
Unregistered

Quote:
im 11 and i absolutley can't get my doge charger to weelie but i have all stage 4 parts for engin plz help i need to weelie

is there a better car than mine
you also need stage 4 parts for suspension
Old 08-17-2011, 06:54 PM   #2152
Unregistered

My best drag time for 1/2 mile is 10.08
and for 1/4 mile 6.2X i forgot use z33 nissan

can somebody help me for best tunning for z33 ??
i only use half stage3 and half stage 4 except for suspension stage 2
Old 08-20-2011, 08:28 PM   #2153
Unregistered

how do i best tune my suspention 4 a dodge chalenger
Old 08-30-2011, 03:06 PM   #2154
Unregistered

camaro ss all the way high 6's to low 7's on 1/4 mile and 1/2 mile is a little scetchy do to speed wobble lol, 1,310 foot wheelies. thats the way to go.
Old 09-03-2011, 05:30 AM   #2155
Unregistered

guys i was looking online and i saw this hint so i did it u have to buy a chevrolet camaro 55 tune it up to u carnt any more then it will win any drag or wheelie comp
Old 09-04-2011, 01:34 PM   #2156
Unregistered

Smile Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

to do a great wheelie...i use a chevelle and i have stage 4 parts....you also have to tune the suspension....rear suspension soft and front can be default
Old 09-05-2011, 06:15 PM   #2157
Unregistered

Use stage three or four suspension & then you can pop a wheelie. Camaro's can still pop wheelies with stage two suspension. A Chevelle with stage three on everything, but with stock engine & no nitro. Trust me. You won't need it. Oh yah. Most importantly, IT'S DODGE CHARGER. NOT FORD!!! Mopar FTW!!!
Old 09-06-2011, 05:46 PM   #2158
Unregistered

Seriously: The Best Drag Car in ProStreet is the Chevrolet Corvette C6

Max Torque: 664 ft-lbs @ 4,142 rpm
Max Power: 751 bhp @ 6,608 rpm
Top Speed: 251 mph

Longest Wheelie **: 1,346 Feet (That's the Length of the Entire Track, I believe)
Fastest 1/4 Mile: 6.9 Sec (Personal Record)

All of the above are will all Stage 3 Parts, 100% Aerodynamics and Untuned (parts placed and raced) I'm sure if I added a few fine tunings I could get it to go faster..

It's one of the few cars that don't wobble, (Shake or Flip) in the 1/2 mile. With a personal Best of 10.8 on the 1/2 Mile is not too shabby.

** I've learned, with this car at least. If you hit your nitro between shift 4 and 5 you can crush wheelie Competitions
Old 10-17-2011, 03:26 PM   #2159
Unregistered

ae86 @ 261hp top speed with most stage4 parts
380 km/h @ texas O ring 15k points crazy car. i can do long wheele in simple drag front wheel drive suks ass. drifts are very cool with rx8 or s13.
Old 10-27-2011, 03:40 AM   #2160
Unregistered

alright so me and a buddy keep trying to get the hemi cuda to wheelie and its not working no matter what we do. does anyone have any tips to get the cuda to wheelie?