About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-06-2011, 02:42 PM   #61
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My five-year-old, fiancee, and I have beaten the Thor's day Thursday Championship (the final one) and now aren't sure what to do! When we won, it told us we had unlocked the Grapple Grinder dragon -- does anyone know where to find it after it's been unlocked?! We checked the docks, but don't think we can get it that way. According to the game, we're 93% through the story line of the game, but we can't figure out what we have to do next. Our main goal is to find the Grapple Grinder...my son really wants this dragon!! : ) Any ideas, anyone? Thanks!
you cant actually play the grapple grinder in the story mode but you can customize your own in arcade mode and battle against people
Old 01-06-2011, 02:45 PM   #62
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
you cant actually play the grapple grinder in the story mode but you can customize your own in arcade mode and battle against people
and the reason your only 93% through is because you need to unlock the wild fight dragons in the wild zone near the challenge c ave with the viking o n the hill
Old 01-06-2011, 09:34 PM   #63
Unregistered

Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
My son has a ton of the ingredients that he was instructed to get by Gobber. The problem is that only one of them is in the basket all of the others are in the inventory. Do we need to move them from the inventory to the basket? How do you do this? When we go to Gobber he just says "If you don't have the items you can find them on the island or check with the shop keeper." Nothing else happens. What do we need to do to be able to get Gobber to take the items?
Okay, I think we figured this out. In this case, when we look into the basket it shows what we still need not what we have. It turns out that it was showing one of something and we got one and then Gobber took our stuff and healed the dragons. There you go.
Old 01-09-2011, 11:51 PM   #64
Unregistered

Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

I'm in the Tuffnut T. tournament and Pigleg or whatever his name was in first place about Tuffnut. I battled him before Tuffnut, won, and saved. Now I'm (as Hiccup) am listed in first place in the tourny and can't fight anyone else. I still need to beat Tuffnut to win the trophy and progress - what do I do??
Old 01-15-2011, 04:05 AM   #65
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
I'm in the Tuffnut T. tournament and Pigleg or whatever his name was in first place about Tuffnut. I battled him before Tuffnut, won, and saved. Now I'm (as Hiccup) am listed in first place in the tourny and can't fight anyone else. I still need to beat Tuffnut to win the trophy and progress - what do I do??
O.k. I just beat the whole game and nothing like that happened to me. I think you just got a really big glitch. Sorry. I don't really know what else it could be
Old 01-20-2011, 05:08 PM   #66
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by geneva diva View Post
how do i find the dragons when they run away??
Go to the dock to get new dragon to fight to get them out of the wild zone.
Old 01-20-2011, 05:16 PM   #67
Unregistered

Quote:
Do to dock to get new dragon to fight to save others?
Old 01-22-2011, 09:50 AM   #68
Unregistered

Question Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

What is the fastest way to level up the dragons?
Old 01-23-2011, 11:10 AM   #69
Unregistered

Ok so I have eaten the thors day Thursday championship buy I dont know what to do now I am 64% though the story mode of the game
What do I do?
Old 02-02-2011, 03:43 PM   #70
Unregistered

Talking Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
What is the fastest way to level up the dragons?
I got my lvl 1 dragon up to lvl 10 in only a few minutes by playing the minigames on the beach in the wild zone. Any minigame will do but I did flying shepard that kinda worked.
Another way is to just go to the training place and do each one (melee and fire). Hope this helped
Old 03-12-2011, 08:54 AM   #71
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

how do you unlock the locked dragons in arcade mode? My sister won't let us use the nightmare for teams (I think it scares her) so I need some differient dragons.
Old 03-26-2011, 04:18 PM   #72
Unregistered

Wink Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
go to the wild zone then keep going forwards go down not up then keep going straight go down more when you see the wrecked ship turn right you will see a man and he wi ll say battle me for the dragon's
Old 05-28-2011, 12:12 PM   #73
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
How do you find the runaway dragons for the wii my brother is SOOO stuck we have tryed everything
go to cave you play the games turn right you will find a man fight with him to get your dragons
Old 06-10-2011, 01:24 PM   #74
alchemistwizard
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 alchemistwizard is an unknown quantity at this point

you go to the dragon stable and it should be there.
alchemistwizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 03:31 PM   #75
Unregistered

Question Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

how do you daze in fire 4? I cant figure it out no matter what i do!!!