About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 10-23-2010, 01:26 PM   #301
Unregistered

Talking Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I think the game is over becuse I am stuck on it as well
And anyway is shiws the credits at the end but if it is over the has lost a lot of fans
Quote:
Originally Posted by kota366 View Post
do u learn rosangun and after u fight garra is the game over???? plz answer
Old 10-31-2010, 03:24 PM   #302
Unregistered

Smile Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How do you get the achievements for all the characters via. Forest of Death Exam?
shikimaru and chouji
Old 12-25-2010, 03:22 AM   #303
Unregistered

Red face Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

where's the lake
Old 12-25-2010, 03:58 AM   #304
Unregistered

Question Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

where's the lake am on the plrd where i have the day off and i cant find the like
Old 12-29-2010, 03:20 AM   #305
enrique

Post Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Kong Lui View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Naruto: Rise of a Ninja here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
I have passed exam now what do i do you can send e answer to enriquebailey44@yahoo.com because i hav never heard of this and wont be on it again HHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-01-2011, 06:14 AM   #306
Bob

Re: where is the forest of death?

Quote:
i cant find the forrest of death. i just got the chunin exam quest, and i've talked to kakashi, iruka, sauske, sakura, hokage. where is it? ive been running around in circles so lost, please help
Basically, go where the training place where you defeated Kakashi the First time, after learning charkra consitration then you go up a tree. Procceed from there!
Old 01-20-2011, 12:03 PM   #307
Unregistered

Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
the forth master (if u mean by the 4 hokage) is naruto's dad i dont know his name though,sorry
his fathers name is minato namikaze
Old 02-13-2011, 03:48 PM   #308
Unregistered

Cool Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
it sucks there no way to get to him
there is ive done it i finished it look on the side of the building u will see that there is 2 rectangles and then u will see him hiding beind that little sqard thing
Old 02-13-2011, 03:49 PM   #309
Unregistered

Quote:
where's the lake am on the plrd where i have the day off and i cant find the like
ask happy people
Old 02-13-2011, 03:52 PM   #310
Unregistered

Quote:
And anyway is shiws the credits at the end but if it is over the has lost a lot of fans
it is the end u dont lern rasengan
Old 02-13-2011, 03:55 PM   #311
Unregistered

Cool Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
u dont lern rasengan its the end after u vs gaara
Old 04-19-2011, 03:22 PM   #312
Unregistered

Smile Re: where is the forest of death?

Quote:
i cant find the forrest of death. i just got the chunin exam quest, and i've talked to kakashi, iruka, sauske, sakura, hokage. where is it? ive been running around in circles so lost, please help
Find the gate where Kakashi is close to. Go through there and go to the training ground in that area. You'll see a tree with white footprints on it. Do Chakra Concentration and climb up the tree for a tree jumping game. If you complete the tree jumping,you'll be/near the entrance of the "FOREST OF DEATHHHHH!!"

hope it helps
Old 07-01-2011, 02:59 PM   #313
Unregistered

Smile Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

how do you get to the top of the hokage's place
Old 10-31-2011, 05:24 PM   #314
cloud

Exclamation Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Kong Lui View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Naruto: Rise of a Ninja here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
i don't know
Old 12-15-2012, 04:26 AM   #315
Unregistered

There are three gates open now that ive finished naruto rise of a ninja, the gate of brances, leaves and roots now i notice there is one more gate totalling four why isnt it open im currently searching for collectables and have a feeling there may be more in another area behind this gate any help?