About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 09-16-2010, 09:50 AM   #421
Unregistered

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

the GIANT mantis is too hard to kill.It strike me only twice and im dead..... give someways to kill it easy.ty
Old 09-18-2010, 09:09 AM   #422
Unregistered

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi im stuck on roseillina (sorry my spelling is bad) birthday i need to kill 3 flare wings and 3 freeze wings i killed the flare wings but not the freeze because i cant find them!! so can someone help me out?
?????

bump this
Old 10-17-2010, 09:24 PM   #423
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered help me find key to nameless tower
Old 12-08-2010, 09:22 AM   #424
Unregistered

How does one unlock the machine race?

Where are all of the job cards/what enemies drop them?

Are there any other shortcuts other than the Guard Post one?

What is the difference between AL and the physical defense thing located down by the status ailment resistance? Does the status ailment thing for the defenses for resisting stat changes?

Is there a good way to find Blank Cards?
Old 12-08-2010, 01:37 PM   #425
knight level 33

Red face Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

I need help I am at the ignis grotto so far and I need help to complete the quest call evil sword you get this quest after the colonel destroy the white crystal and you are save by rosalind a decem pannae member
anyone help me
Old 12-08-2010, 01:40 PM   #426
Unregistered

Talking Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

level up with every job change your main job for any other then level up your new main job and will have ĦĦĦĦĦĦĦhigher statsĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ
Old 12-15-2010, 05:43 PM   #427
Unregistered

Quote:

What is the difference between AL and the physical defense thing located down by the status ailment resistance? Does the status ailment thing for the defenses for resisting stat changes?

I have wondered that as well...
Old 12-25-2010, 03:29 AM   #428
Savando

All of what you gys said is plenty easy to solve:

First:
The best main char to have is, for a number of reasons, a monk,
and mainly only raising his VIT. Why? Because is HP will go straight up to the 100's in no time.

Second:
Thief might not be good at all, but if you can support having one in your party until you reach areas around, let's say, level 20, you get the ability to equip Bow/arrows, with which, he can start killing even faster than a full fledged Fighter.

Third:
There is no way of obtaining a free priest at the beginning.

If you do not trust me, i currently have:

Savando / Human HP: 428 MP: 0
Fighter: 42
Monk: 28
Thief: 24
Uses: Sword & Shield

Talisma / Elf HP: 67 MP: 69
Enchanter: 38
Mage: 24
Priest: 32
Uses: Staff / Rod

Johnny / Halfling HP: 157 MP :0
Thief: 34
Monk: 19
Fighter: 21
Uses: Bow & Arrows

Tinarosa / Elf HP: 48 MP: 57
Priest: 37
Mage: 29
Thief: 1 (for bow use)

The last elf in my team got the Thief job so that she can use bow,
making her not totaly useful or weak when she runs out of MP.

Hope it helps
Old 12-25-2010, 03:32 AM   #429
Savando

SPOILER!!!!

Decem Panea 10th Wing Rosalind is actually Rosalinda, the girl from the orphanage that escaped with you, and that is how you get ressurected at the beginnig by her!

=D

Sorry for SPOILERSS!...

just had to say.
Old 12-29-2010, 10:29 PM   #430
Unregistered

Quote:
i am stuck .. any 1 can help ? i complete all the quest in the guild and for now is to defeat the godness..where can i take the quest from it? the palace told mi to wait and will inform mi about when to kill it ... no clues now! argh

i think you must finish first the quest of garuda....then u must go to feistel...to the very last map...then go back to the guild and get the quest of the missing girl...
Old 01-12-2011, 02:09 AM   #431
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkcrap View Post
To JabaPR:
I convert my thief back. I got my thief a bow and wooden arrow in the cave. You can find the cave which is after the mount part.
(town>>slums>>forest>>river>>swamp>>mount>>cave)
Hope i didn't get the place mix up. There are a lot of hardcore asses in the mountain. You can even find the dragon alike mob in the mountain. There are 2 doors in the mountain. Go to the right hand side once you see yeti (white-hairy monster) which is not as hard to fight with because they come in 2 per fight or 1. However never touch the wolves or werewolf alike. They kill you instantly and you cannot proceed to the cave. You cannot overrun them so once they caught sight of you, you should press on the menu and use an escape card or get defeated in the fight and lost half the G you have to the innkeeper. Make your choice. Then you got to walk there again. I manage to dodge all creature as well in the cave.

*If you manage to get into the cave carefully trigger the switch which is right in front of you. A dragon will spawn out once you trigger it . So dodge him and walk around. I did not challenge any mob in the cave but only get to fight a mimic.
*Mimic is a hostiae in treasure chest form. Its easy to fight and it turns into a real treasure chest after the fight. Good reward (rebirth flask and level 5 spell book) and EXP PT. 140exp pt per fight. I trained some of my character there. (Re-enter the door will spawn it in the same spot)
I died when i fight a mimic in the deeper cave which appear to be stronger.

Priest healing skill ain't that perfect sometimes. I have 1 priest and a sub-priest which is now an enchantress to heal my whole party. Bow are awesome if you use it with thief backstep. You can be invulnerable to melee attack but weak against magic attack. Arrows do not require to be refilled.

Now my party consist of a th/fi at level 20/11, a mo/fi 12/15, a fi/mo 18/11, pr 22, an/pr 19/4, En/pr 17/8. When your party member reach 20 a new skill will be available. However their lvl5 skill seems to be more useful.

Question: Is effects( bane, sick, stun blah blah... ) more important than WA(weapon atk) and WL (weapon level)? Which has more dmg?
there are 3 caves after the mountain, which one? soldiel? mandales? or maybe glacies cavern?i have the bow i want for my thief, i just cant find the arrows so id appreciate the clarification
Old 01-12-2011, 02:13 AM   #432
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savando View Post
All of what you gys said is plenty easy to solve:

First:
The best main char to have is, for a number of reasons, a monk,
and mainly only raising his VIT. Why? Because is HP will go straight up to the 100's in no time.

Second:
Thief might not be good at all, but if you can support having one in your party until you reach areas around, let's say, level 20, you get the ability to equip Bow/arrows, with which, he can start killing even faster than a full fledged Fighter.

Third:
There is no way of obtaining a free priest at the beginning.

If you do not trust me, i currently have:

Savando / Human HP: 428 MP: 0
Fighter: 42
Monk: 28
Thief: 24
Uses: Sword & Shield

Talisma / Elf HP: 67 MP: 69
Enchanter: 38
Mage: 24
Priest: 32
Uses: Staff / Rod

Johnny / Halfling HP: 157 MP :0
Thief: 34
Monk: 19
Fighter: 21

Tinarosa / Elf HP: 48 MP: 57
Priest: 37
Mage: 29
Thief: 1 (for bow use)

The last elf in my team got the Thief job so that she can use bow,
making her not totaly useful or weak when she runs out of MP.

Hope it helps
as for the priest comment, there is a way, but it requires a savefile from VK1, if you have one, you automatically have a char named Leena waiting to be added to party
Old 01-12-2011, 02:42 AM   #433
Unregistered

Quote:

Knight card:nameless tower Greater Demon's, bradon chapel . knights
Samurai card:monster realm female samurai's
Ninja Card:monster realm Kunoichi's
Anchor card:nameless tower mimics
Enchanter card:lake arakatora goblins

there are other short cuts, but they require keys that have to be found in dungeons, or switches that have to be activated from the other side of the door(i.e. going to lake arakatora and unlocking the shortcut to the river from there)

AL is your basic defense stat, it determines how much damage you take(i.e. you have AL4, enemy has WL 4, you'll take about 15 damage per hit, so that enemy is on fairly even footing against your defense), the physical damage resistance determines what percentage of the damage you would recieve after basic defense it nullifies(i.e. physical damage resistance of 11 reduces the damage you would recieve by 11%, unfortunately, this can't be built on regularly as the answer to your next question

no, there is no surefire way to get successive blank cards, its the rarest drop in the game, and the game like to piss on players by dropping 7 of them before you can afford to use them, you also occasionally find predetermined chests that have them, but they are also rare(1 out of all the chests in 7 different areas give or take on the areas) the only hope you have is getting your lead characters luck up to max, because then you'll maybe have a 1% chance of finding one in a drop chest
Old 01-12-2011, 12:23 PM   #434
Unregistered

Quote:

sorry forgot about the machines, i forget which quest line in portmas city you have to do, but thats how you get them, completing a series of quests from the portmas guild hq
Old 02-17-2011, 05:14 AM   #435
Unregistered

I need help, i heard there was a spell that could skip you back to town, i know that the crystal from the first quest did, but is there a way of using that or any way to get back to town quickly.