About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 08-15-2010, 01:04 AM   #46
Unregistered

Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son has been trying to "save" his game at various stages and is unsuccessful. Any ideas?

You can only save your game in the house or when you exit the cave in the wild zone.
Old 08-15-2010, 01:06 AM   #47
Unregistered

Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Can you tell me where to find the dragon scale please, we have searched everywhere! )
You just have to ask the people in the village and they will tel you.
Old 08-17-2010, 06:58 AM   #48
Unregistered

Talking Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
My son has two sick dragons that won't get better. He has all the ingredients needed for them to get better but nothing happens. Any ideas anyone?
go to the person you got the mission from.
Old 08-19-2010, 09:11 AM   #49
Unregistered

[quote=Unregistered;184395]I have already won astrid tournament and found the scale. my dragon is level 16.what i do next?I don't want to take the championship because my dragon level is too low.

It doesn't matter, I won every match with just one dragon level 15.
Old 08-22-2010, 09:44 PM   #50
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Hey, I really need help with this. I went throught the whole game and stuff and won all the battles and now i have no idea what to do. I trained my dragons enough and i have 4 of them. Is this the end of the game or what?
Old 09-27-2010, 03:39 PM   #51
Unreg--Erin

Is there a way to 'retire' or drop a dragon in order to train another species? I have all four slots taken up, can I get rid of a dragon to fill the slot up with another?
Old 11-01-2010, 01:27 PM   #52
Unregistered

Can you change a dragon in the story mode?
Old 11-01-2010, 01:31 PM   #53
Unregistered

i mean replace it.
I pick a dragon i dont like enymore can i replace it with an other dragon?
(Srr for the bad english)
Old 11-23-2010, 09:35 PM   #54
Unregistered

Quote:
My son has two sick dragons that won't get better. He has all the ingredients needed for them to get better but nothing happens. Any ideas anyone?
Did you go see Gobber?? He makes a medicine for them. He gives it to the two of them and they are feeling better and ready to go to the tournament.
Old 11-23-2010, 09:38 PM   #55
Unregistered

Talking Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Have you seen Gobber?? He makes the medicine and gives it to your sick dragons. Then, they're ready for the TuffNut T. Tournament.
Old 11-26-2010, 01:21 PM   #56
Sandra

My son wants to know, how to earn money......what does he have to do to get gold coins?
Old 12-10-2010, 05:19 PM   #57
Travis guest

Unhappy Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

earn money through the puzzles in the wild zones plus when ever you finish the the tournements.
Old 12-27-2010, 08:36 PM   #58
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Can you tell me where to find the dragon scale please, we have searched everywhere! )
has anybody found it i am stuck on it too.
Old 12-28-2010, 04:53 PM   #59
Unregistered

I just won the championship on the ps3 version What do I Do next?
Old 12-30-2010, 09:16 PM   #60
Unregistered

Quote:
Have you seen Gobber?? He makes the medicine and gives it to your sick dragons. Then, they're ready for the TuffNut T. Tournament.
My son has a ton of the ingredients that he was instructed to get by Gobber. The problem is that only one of them is in the basket all of the others are in the inventory. Do we need to move them from the inventory to the basket? How do you do this? When we go to Gobber he just says "If you don't have the items you can find them on the island or check with the shop keeper." Nothing else happens. What do we need to do to be able to get Gobber to take the items?