About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 05-17-2010, 05:51 AM   #61
Unregistered

Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Yes, the characters CAN be gay.

As for Malila's jobs, they change every 3 days, on the same day that Cat Sith comes to town.
Old 05-22-2010, 09:09 AM   #62
Unregistered

Talking Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi, this is for anyone who can help me. I just got this game 2 days ago, and the principle brought me to his office and gave me a key, to activate mystery time. It activated on its own, and the key disapeared (as it should) but nothing mysteriouse happened, and after it was done, i didn't get any quest or anything. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to get quests.. or maybe, where to get them, or what the mysteriouse things are that are susposed to happen. im really confused. thanks.
ok go to the ruins and there should be a sytar player or creatur with a guitar thing helping him is your quest
Old 06-14-2010, 07:27 PM   #63
Unregistered

Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

how long does it take to get a boyfriend or girlfriend in this game?
Old 06-18-2010, 07:56 AM   #64
heyyyyyyy

Talking Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Quote:
Originally Posted by wth View Post
HELP! ive had the game for a month but haven't got the solve any cases or go on any quests why??
all you need to do is go to the gateway of begining and end and press mystery time. then you have to wait through mystery time, you can take mr.graves lesson, or you can just fast forward through time to the next day. Then talk to the town people and they will give you clues to the mystery.

hope this helps!!!
Old 06-18-2010, 07:59 AM   #65
Unregistered

Quote:
how long does it take to get a boyfriend or girlfriend in this game?
you could do the declare love spell that either mr oakley or ms bird person teaches you or just talk to them or play with them and give them gifts and the might aks you out. ( u know there gonna aks you out when the ask you yo meet them at lovers point)

good luck
Old 07-02-2010, 05:28 PM   #66
heyyyyyyy

Wink Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Quote:
I just bought this game today and i know it is a Real time game but is there anyway to waste a couple hours? sleeping or something? And also where can i find the guy that teaches extra curricular activities?
well you can waste hours by saving and fastforwarding the time on your ds. Go into mystery times and at that little brick thing under the bank and post office is mr. graves, extra curricular class teacher
Old 07-02-2010, 05:30 PM   #67
heyyyyyyy

Angry Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

how do you beat the stupid courage competition thing? mr vlad is not outside of the haunted house and i cannot trigger the ghost in the basement
Old 07-02-2010, 05:39 PM   #68
heyyyyyyy

Quote:
how do you even get a boyfriend??? :S
sorry.....i don't know alot on this game either
use the declare luv spell or hang out with them and give them gifts, they will aks you out
Old 07-13-2010, 12:45 AM   #69
Unregistered

Quote:
Hi, i have just got this game, and it tells me to go and get work from that girl in the shop, so i went and she asked me to get her 3 items i got them and went back and i do not know how to give them to her. I tried selling and then she takes the items give me money, but when i still click on work she is still asking for them items. Help please?
(ovesly i know more about this game than anyone here)
well you just get the items agin to get more money or you skip a day and it will be different
Old 07-22-2010, 02:00 AM   #70
jalopotan

Exclamation Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

IM GETTING THIS GAME IN A WEEK XD-i had it for 1 year then sold it...i need this for a while not acww
Old 07-23-2010, 02:14 PM   #71
Unregistered

Smile Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Quote:
I just bought this game today and i know it is a Real time game but is there anyway to waste a couple hours? sleeping or something? And also where can i find the guy that teaches extra curricular activities?
U R right it is a real time consuming game and their is no way to speed up time or waste a couple of hours. On the up-side you can find your extra curricular teacher uppstairs to the room left of the autitorium. I believe it is the organ room. He looks like a skeleton. During regular time he will be sleeping their but during mystery time he will be at the town square south of the bank and post office.
Old 07-30-2010, 06:26 PM   #72
Unregistered

Quote:
there are lots of things you can do you just have to read the booklet and explore. Oh and does antone know how to break up with your boyfriend! I dont like him anymore and I want to go with a new guy. PLEASE HELP!!!!
all u need to do is just not talk to them then they'll break up with u
Old 08-07-2010, 11:13 AM   #73
Unregistered

Talking Re: Magicians Quest Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

well u could get lots of flowers and sell them to the guy in the emporiumlook at me now i have about 28,680 bucks
Old 08-08-2010, 12:08 PM   #74
Unregistered

Red face Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Quote:
there are lots of things you can do you just have to read the booklet and explore. Oh and does antone know how to break up with your boyfriend! I dont like him anymore and I want to go with a new guy. PLEASE HELP!!!!

Go with the new guy. Then you'll hear rumors about your ex having been dumped.
Old 08-11-2010, 12:06 PM   #75
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

i just got the game 2 days ago and i want to take diffrent classes than the ones that the teachers are teaching over and over again.What do i have to do???

i have two mysteries and i dont know how to solve them.One is "the statue in the lobby is missing" and the other is "the weird sound in the cave that sounds like a frog." PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!