About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 04-15-2010, 02:24 PM   #46
Unregistered

Cool Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpme View Post
Can someone tell me how you kill the evil tree?!
plzzzzzzzzz its really hard becouse ive tryed everythink
Old 04-15-2010, 02:26 PM   #47
Unregistered

Cool Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

haw do you kill the tree becouse ive tryed everythink and ive been doing it for ages please help meeee...!!!!!!!!:L
Old 04-15-2010, 08:30 PM   #48
GiRBeRRy
New Poster

Smile Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
haw do you kill the tree becouse ive tryed everythink and ive been doing it for ages please help meeee...!!!!!!!!:L
first of all, are you using a PC?
secondly, what happens when you use McTwisp to freeze the tree and run the other way?
GiRBeRRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 02:33 PM   #49
GiRBeRRy
New Poster

Smile Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
plzzzzzzzzz its really hard becouse ive tryed everythink
There's a possibility that your game could be slightly defective....Can you describe to me what all you've tried?
Old 04-18-2010, 07:20 PM   #50
Unregistered

Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
hi, ı am trying to pass a turning corridore, ı freezed it with the ability of white rabbit, but at the end of the corridore it comes to the top of the room.ı cannot find how to move down to the floor.help pls

your supposed to be on the roof,thats just how that part is..lol
Old 04-18-2010, 08:18 PM   #51
GiRBeRRy
New Poster

Quote:
your supposed to be on the roof,thats just how that part is..lol
Exactly! It's the magic of Underland! To add to that, if you're having trouble getting into the other room, just use your jump key (u) to get over the door frames.
Old 04-23-2010, 01:29 AM   #52
Nakamuto
New Poster

Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

The same trouble thith the .. It seems there is not enough place to move throuh it ,then it almost threezed..Dose anibody knows how can I pass it??
Nakamuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 01:47 AM   #53
Nakamuto
New Poster

How to create a profile at the beginning ? I can't save the game , and athery time it saggget's me to run a new one..It's really owfull situation .Please tell me some idea,s to fix that....... And the situation with that uggly treas ...can't pass it too .. Freezing it, but steel can't moove throgh... P.S. sorry for my language ... / I'm using some crazy translate machine to wright here../
Nakamuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 11:10 PM   #54
GiRBeRRy
New Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakamuto View Post
How to create a profile at the beginning ? I can't save the game , and athery time it saggget's me to run a new one..It's really owfull situation .Please tell me some idea,s to fix that....... And the situation with that uggly treas ...can't pass it too .. Freezing it, but steel can't moove throgh... P.S. sorry for my language ... / I'm using some crazy translate machine to wright here../
With your save problem:
After you complete a task, or get to another new part of the game, there will be a yellow pillar with a scroll on top. The game will show you how to save. You can't save on your own; you have to find save 'stations'.

With your tree problem:
I'm going to create a map of how to beat the tree for people who need help, because there are a lot of people who are having the same problem. So keep checking back for help!
Old 04-23-2010, 11:59 PM   #55
GiRBeRRy
New Poster

Talking For help with the trees

FOR HELP WITH THE TREES.

So, you turn the corner, go over the dark brown mound thingie, and OMG OUT POPS MEGA EVIL TREE. he growls. Your fear is indicated by #1 in the diagram.
2. YOU know what to do! You raise up your magic pocket watch and stop that thing right there! (hold down 'J' and press 'W' 'A' 'S' 'D' in a circle a few times really fast)
3. This tree is now frozen! QUICK. turn around and run over on top of the second mound! BE QUICK. If you are not quick, the tree will unfreeze and come to the second mound, and you will have to run to the other side (by the garden building gazebo thing) and make him come over there, and freeze him again.
WHEN YOU GET TO THE SECOND MOUND, you should be safe! Alice will ask you if you think it has gone, and McTwisp will say that he thinks the tree has gone for now. Really, guys. If you had this much trouble with your first enemy freeze, I wish you LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of luck with the rest of the game. It gets a LOT harder. good luck, and I hope I helped.
IF I DID HELP YOU, PLEASE GIVE ME A REP POINT BY clicking on the little scales under my name!! thanks so much!

Last edited by GiRBeRRy; 04-24-2010 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Forgot something
Old 04-27-2010, 02:27 PM   #56
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
I'm trying to pass the stage that Alice needs to be shorter and I can't find the potion there are in the red queen castle
Am The Same =( I've Been Stuckk At That Part For Agess So Doin Myy Head In =(
Old 04-29-2010, 03:14 AM   #57
Unregistered

Question Re: For help with the trees

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRBeRRy View Post
FOR HELP WITH THE TREES.

So, you turn the corner, go over the dark brown mound thingie, and OMG OUT POPS MEGA EVIL TREE. he growls. Your fear is indicated by #1 in the diagram.
2. YOU know what to do! You raise up your magic pocket watch and stop that thing right there! (hold down 'J' and press 'W' 'A' 'S' 'D' in a circle a few times really fast)
3. This tree is now frozen! QUICK. turn around and run over on top of the second mound! BE QUICK. If you are not quick, the tree will unfreeze and come to the second mound, and you will have to run to the other side (by the garden building gazebo thing) and make him come over there, and freeze him again.
WHEN YOU GET TO THE SECOND MOUND, you should be safe! Alice will ask you if you think it has gone, and McTwisp will say that he thinks the tree has gone for now. Really, guys. If you had this much trouble with your first enemy freeze, I wish you LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of luck with the rest of the game. It gets a LOT harder. good luck, and I hope I helped.
IF I DID HELP YOU, PLEASE GIVE ME A REP POINT BY clicking on the little scales under my name!! thanks so much!
ive been trying that for a while now, but it won't work. i freeze the thing and right when i get to the second mound the thing unfreezes and comes after me.
Old 04-29-2010, 06:49 PM   #58
GiRBeRRy
New Poster

Lightbulb Re: For help with the trees

Quote:
ive been trying that for a while now, but it won't work. i freeze the thing and right when i get to the second mound the thing unfreezes and comes after me.
maybe try backing up just to the point where the tree won't move to the second mound before freezing it, so you have less space to run...I find it really odd that so many people are experiencing your problem!
Old 05-07-2010, 03:14 PM   #59
kool person

Red face Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
I'm trying to find absolums special ability. I'm at the part where I'm almost to the mad hatter but there are these gaps with caterpillar teal symbols that I can't jump. How do I jump them or what do I need to do?
u need to click the one nearest u then the furthest 1 away then the furthest 1 again. hope tha helped!
Old 05-07-2010, 03:18 PM   #60
kool person

Quote:
I'm having trouble getting this one puzzle piece right near one of those blue mist things that Absolem can use. I'm in chapter II and I need to get to the Mad Hatter in the Tugley somewhere.
you need to find cheshier cat first.