About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 04-04-2010, 05:26 PM   #31
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please help, I can't figure out how to get through the heart portal at the little door to go get Alice.
You can't get through because you aren't supposed to. Your game is defective, and so is mine, because mine did the very same thing. You are supposed to be able to grab Alice and save her- she's not supposed to go through at all.
Old 04-05-2010, 01:03 PM   #32
Unregistered

Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
eather can we
after the puzzle in the stone i went straight forwards en then you will find 3 stones with directions, i followed the middle one and i came to the ribbon you don't have to solve anything just move forwards even when you don't see the ribbon you see those things you can hit and so you will find the ribbon back
Old 04-05-2010, 01:12 PM   #33
Unregistered

Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
im in chapter II and i cant seem to find the cheshire cat? can someone help me??
you will find the cat when you come into the red dessert
Old 04-05-2010, 01:16 PM   #34
Unregistered

Quote:
And now I'm unstuck. Every time I ask a question, I figure it out. More lining up crap. Now I'm still stuck in the castle, I assume I'm trying to find the potion still. I'm in a room with a bunch of doors that keep lighting up red, like they're the wrong door. I have no idea where I'm going.
first you go through the four leaf door, then through the checkerd door, then through the spade door and then at last the heart door.
Old 04-09-2010, 01:31 PM   #35
Unregistered

Smile Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

I'm having trouble getting this one puzzle piece right near one of those blue mist things that Absolem can use. I'm in chapter II and I need to get to the Mad Hatter in the Tugley somewhere.
Old 04-10-2010, 08:09 PM   #36
Unregistered

Question Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

I managed to beat the entire game, so I won't give any spoilers away; I was just wondering, after you get to Marmoreal and the queen gives you the spoiler map of all the stuff that you can find each place, how do you access said map?
Old 04-12-2010, 01:57 PM   #37
Unregistered

so i got the two hearts to defeat the beast while trying to find absolem. but how do i get rid of the third heart??
Old 04-12-2010, 07:53 PM   #38
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
so i got the two hearts to defeat the beast while trying to find absolem. but how do i get rid of the third heart??
1. throw rocks at him when he goes to the corner with the pillars
2. throw rocks again to start him going around the circle
3. when he stops, quickly freeze him with McTwisp
4. quickly switch to March Hare and use telekinesis on the column in the centre of the circle
5. when he hits his head, throw rocks or dishes at him; in other words, just injure him.
6. complete this process two more times, but try and only make him stop in his circle formation once.
hope i helped!
Old 04-12-2010, 09:52 PM   #39
Unregistered

Quote:
1. throw rocks at him when he goes to the corner with the pillars
2. throw rocks again to start him going around the circle
3. when he stops, quickly freeze him with McTwisp
4. quickly switch to March Hare and use telekinesis on the column in the centre of the circle
5. when he hits his head, throw rocks or dishes at him; in other words, just injure him.
6. complete this process two more times, but try and only make him stop in his circle formation once.
hope i helped!
but how do you block him if he keeps blocking your power??????
How do you make him stop in his formation??? Thanks.
Old 04-12-2010, 10:20 PM   #40
GiRBeRRy
New Poster

Lightbulb Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
but how do you block him if he keeps blocking your power??????
How do you make him stop in his formation??? Thanks.
How do you mean he's blocking your power? You have to wait until he's down on the ground and recovering from his head blow, and you have to quickly injure him before he's up on his feet again. If you managed to get rid of two hearts, and can't get the third, it's probably just because you ran out of time. And normally, he'll stop in his rotation on his own after running around the circle a couple times.
GiRBeRRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 11:38 PM   #41
Unregistered

Red face Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Hi! Can someone explain me how to get to the Mad Hatter?? I really don't know how to pass trought the cards with the red heart, I'm really lost T.T Thank U!!!
Old 04-13-2010, 02:50 PM   #42
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRBeRRy View Post
How do you mean he's blocking your power? You have to wait until he's down on the ground and recovering from his head blow, and you have to quickly injure him before he's up on his feet again. If you managed to get rid of two hearts, and can't get the third, it's probably just because you ran out of time. And normally, he'll stop in his rotation on his own after running around the circle a couple times.
after i get rid of his two hearts he comes after my character and if he cant get me after 3 times of trying to kill me he'll go back and try to get Alice. now when he goes to get her i'll throw a rock and i'll try to throw another but he comes up on his legs and comes back down and it like sends a block to where i cant get the rocks off the ground. it happens every time. and the only things that happen when my time is up, is that it will restart from when i came into the garden or whatever.
Old 04-14-2010, 01:43 PM   #43
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpme View Post
Can someone tell me how you kill the evil tree?!
use the white rabbit to freeze the tree and run to the other side it will killl him off
Old 04-14-2010, 09:38 PM   #44
GiRBeRRy
New Poster

Red face Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
Hi! Can someone explain me how to get to the Mad Hatter?? I really don't know how to pass trought the cards with the red heart, I'm really lost T.T Thank U!!!
You just fight them all and kill them until your path is cleared....if you don't know how to attack, you press "H" (unless you're not using a computer. Then I'm sorry, but I can't help you. I only beat the computer version)
Old 04-14-2010, 09:43 PM   #45
GiRBeRRy
New Poster

Smile Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
Please tell me how to get this I've been stuck for a week
I don't know if you've already been helped, but can you tell me which format of the game you're playing? (computer, wii, ds?)