About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 02-21-2010, 10:54 AM   #646
Unregistered

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Hello. I need a little help please. I'm playing the game and I stuck on Montmartre cemetery. I need to open the tomb and it says i need the metal bar. When I try to take it, Nicole says " I don't need it now".. But there's nothing else I can do it. Please help! Thanx!
Old 02-27-2010, 11:23 AM   #647
AI-172

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Can anyone help me getting the rubber on the roof?
I know I should borrow the umbrella from the antique dealer.. but he isn't there!!!

Can somebody help me please...
Old 02-27-2010, 09:49 PM   #648
historybuff
New Poster

I have tried several times and just can't get the tire to the fountain in time am I missing something?
historybuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 03:14 PM   #649
Unregistered

The timer goes too fast to get it the tube to the fountain. Its starts and I can't even pick up the tube. Is this a flaw in the game?
Old 03-04-2010, 10:46 PM   #650
maxijay125
New Poster

Hi can anyone help. I am in hotel room and i have disconnected the antenna and i have removed the buld however i cannot get the wire from pierre or the lady he is sat with. I am ure i have done everything however when i unplug the antenna and move back the plug automatically goes back in. Have i missed something?
maxijay125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 03:39 AM   #651
gmoney60
New Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxijay125 View Post
Hi can anyone help. I am in hotel room and i have disconnected the antenna and i have removed the buld however i cannot get the wire from pierre or the lady he is sat with. I am ure i have done everything however when i unplug the antenna and move back the plug automatically goes back in. Have i missed something?
keep going back and talk with hotel man and lady
gmoney60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 12:16 AM   #652
Unregistered

Can you please send me a save game also right after the fruit slot machine. My computer locks up at that point and I have to restart over and over again. my email is fushia49@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me get past this point.
Old 03-14-2010, 05:22 PM   #653
Unregistered

I just started playing the game, but I'm stuck on something. I made the cotton swab to take the sample of the crystals from the danseuse, however the game won't let me. Nicole says it isn't right and if I right-click, she just says she needs protective gloves. I don't know what to do. Everyone else seems to be able to just click on it and make it work.
Old 03-14-2010, 10:00 PM   #654
maxijay125
New Poster

Hi I need some help. I am at the stage where I need to obtain the hairclip from Sylvie. I have obtained the lightbold and checked the antenna cord, the output of the lamp and adapter. They do not match but when i go back outside to talk to Pierre there is only the farewell option. I have checked and re-checked the items in the room and still no joy. This is becoming quite frustrating. I have also looked through the walkthrough and followed evry step on that but still cannot obtain the hairclip. Is there a bug with the game. On the walkthrough there is a picture of the overturned lamp with two white arrows pointing away from it, one is pointing to the empty socket of the lamp where the bub used to be and another further down but i cant make out what it is pointng to. When i look at the desk there is no other object. Can someone please advise?

Thanks
maxijay125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 05:30 PM   #655
Unregistered

Wink Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm stuck in the Loft in Paris. I have the letters from figuring out the hooks but now what?
where are the letters?
Old 03-15-2010, 05:45 PM   #656
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by historybuff View Post
I have tried several times and just can't get the tire to the fountain in time am I missing something?
can't get the hooks to work? i'm in the loft in paris? where are the letters?
Old 03-15-2010, 11:00 PM   #657
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmoney60 View Post
use the umbrella
help|! i'm in a room with a bullitin board with pictures on it with the detective with me. i found a door that that been plastered over . but now it says the door is blocked what do i do?
Old 03-15-2010, 11:34 PM   #658
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Quote:
Make sure you have taken photos of both boards and table...I nearly missed the second board and couldnt go anywhere...Mavis.f
i did take photos of both boards and the table and the door is still blocked. what now?
Old 03-16-2010, 11:23 AM   #659
Unregistered

Quote:
i did take photos of both boards and the table and the door is still blocked. what now?
what do i use on the door?
Old 03-16-2010, 11:39 AM   #660
Unregistered

hello? someone answer? the door is still blocked what do i do to unblock it? i took pictures of the table ,bullitin boards? what now?