About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 04-23-2009, 09:25 PM   #16
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Midnight Club: Los Angeles Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strateg

Does anyone know how to get the achievements for beating the tuner champ, luxury champ, muscle champ, and exotic champ? I think you have to accumulate a certain number of wins in each vehicle but I may be wasting my time. I would love to know for sure if anyone else does...
Old 04-23-2009, 09:38 PM   #17
Unregistered

Re: Midnight Club: Los Angeles Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strateg

found an answer but not as specific as i would like...
copied from http://www.achieve360points.com/foru...d.php?t=107896

11. In the Lap of… - 20G
Beat the Luxury Champ.
- After beating the city champ you will be eligible to be challenged by the champs of each vehicle class. There are 5 champs:
* The Luxury champ - he is named Lester, and he drives one of the Mercedes.
* The Tuner champ - he is named Julian, and he drives an EVO.
* The Muscle champ - he is named Marcel, and he drives an S302 I believe.
* The Motorcycle champ - he is named Oswaldo, and he drives a Ninja.
* The Exotic champ - he is named Pete, and he drives a Ford GT.

To be challenged by the champ, you must have won a certain amount of races in a particular vehicle class. It varies quite drastically for each vehicle class. It takes around 35+ wins for each class to get challenged by the champ, however it has been known to take as much as 60+ to get a challenge.

Use the same vehicle and try maxing out your rep in that vehicle class, this will usually take 35(ish) wins to do anyway. To check your rank press BACK to bring up the GPS, and it will be in the top left hand corner. The maximum rank is 5.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:51 PM   #18
Unregistered

Re: Midnight Club: Los Angeles Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strateg

what is a fast way to total 250 cars so that you can get the r8?
Old 05-03-2009, 12:26 PM   #19
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how did you win the dub tourney on hard?i have tried in a lambo murcielago and a fully tuned ninja and can not win.....what car did you use?
i used the ninja not fully tuned. u just got to be able to handle the bike well.
Old 05-05-2009, 02:26 PM   #20
Unregistered

Smile Re: Midnight Club: Los Angeles Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strateg

please help .... im tyring to get the audi r8 and hav registered online blah blah blah ... but i was wondering are the stats offline stats because it looks about right when i think of it as that or r they online because online i done all challenges but on my stas it says i havnt please help i need to know buy tomorrow really .... if you know add me on ps3 , lilevertonboy ,,, or reply to this post with the answer
Old 05-11-2009, 01:54 PM   #21
Unregistered

Quote:
i used the ninja not fully tuned. u just got to be able to handle the bike well.
i used the 999R not tuned
Old 05-17-2009, 06:22 PM   #22
Unregistered

For Some Reason For PinkSlip Races I Put On Unlimited Nos And i Beat The dude im pinkslipping Get the car, and after that i turn of my system get back on and i can pinkslip him again and win his car again sell it do it over again
Old 06-11-2009, 04:20 PM   #23
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Midnight Club: Los Angeles Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strateg

I beat the hills champ the beach champ and the downtown champ but it wont let me go to the hotel where booke is i went there and there is no icon what do i do?
Old 06-23-2009, 12:25 PM   #24
Unregistered

where must i go to insert a cheat code????
Old 07-03-2009, 02:22 PM   #25
Unregistered

In the game; tire & rim dimensions do not alter your cars performance at all. its simply for the image. This to be proven get the 240 sx its cheap and easy to drive and make one set of rims and tires a small sport look such as 18-17 inch rims with tire profile of like 40-45 and a width of 255. race a course. then go back to the same tire and raise them to like 24 inch rims with a tire profile of 20 and a width of 195. the car will still handle just the same.

For the dub tourneys it has nothing to do with how well your car is tuned because midnight clubs engine will only make your opponents match your cars tune. in this case its on hard so they will be slightly faster. To beat these races all you have to do is drive good. avoid cars use nitrous wise and handle turns and youll win. i beat all three races in a tuned evo.
Old 07-19-2009, 11:29 PM   #26
Unregistered

how do u unlock group 4 cars cuz i am champion like a fourum said but no cars...
Old 07-28-2009, 01:11 AM   #27
Unregistered

Quote:
how did you win the dub tourney on hard?i have tried in a lambo murcielago and a fully tuned ninja and can not win.....what car did you use?
use the vw golf gti, it sounds crazy it works the system cars according 2 ur cars performance, slow car, slow opponents, and n a slow car, u have more time 2 react 2 traffic n other cars, it works, trust me ps. add full nitrous,dont upgrade anything else
Old 09-24-2009, 03:06 PM   #28
Unregistered

this is to answer all questions in reguards to tips on winning

first. it is true that certain tire settings and ride heights as well as performance brands can make an affect on the speed an handling. for example try takin the strut bars off a lambo only lambo and putting 25 inch rimms on the back tires 22 on the front and see if it makes it faster by a mille an hoour or 2.

use the heavier wide tires (matching width) around 20" for better handling

beating career modes- to win in two days like i did u simmply need to jus do missions for the most part and dont waste money on the looks of your car (do that after u beat the game it will all be free) if you sell the cars you win always use one car (for the luxury race use a 300) save money dont buy an s7 lol get ur million dollars and continue doing missions and play with a bike and use agro as ur special

accelerating with a bike-u want to hold ur wheelie as far back like ur about to fall off the bike (after turns, on the start, after u crash) u want to do a wheelie untill ur bike reaches 180 - 190 after that it doesnt help

turning with a bike- do not use weight distribution to turn a bike EVER you want to use that only for a wheelie. to turn ur bike u want to tap the a button and for sharper turns tap it harder while taking turns wide and once u get the hang of that it will greatly improve ur skills

auto or manuel- it is true automatic can make ur car faster but i strongly advise against it for motorcycles. if you mess up a couple shifts it means the automatic would have been faster kuz its a small difference and auto is better unless ur really good at manual due to the fact if ur doing a manuel it means that even if its for a second u have less atttention on ur map and ur driving and position kuz its one more thing for you to look at. its a matter of preference but some of the best drivers iv ever seen do auto.

turning in a car- it is true that if you weight distribute for a car it greatly improves ur turning ability kuz u kan take turns sharper and at higher speeds without losing traction an peelin out or spinning out. 2 wheel turns from the start to learn the correct way and get good the better way.

using a nos- as it verys by map it is usually always best to use ur nos after u take a turn that slows u down an ur on a straight away only. DO NOT USE A NOS WITH A TURN COMING UP KUZ YOU WILL WRECK OR HAVE TO SLOW DOWN (which wastes it anyways)

choosing the brakes at the interior exterior doesnt do anything but the tires do (choose firelli corso)

i like nos better than zex i like holly headers and aem electronics as well as a cm (clutch masters) clutch
Old 12-25-2009, 02:40 PM   #29
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Midnight Club: Los Angeles Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strateg

For xbox 360, when I press back, the map never comes up on both of my controllers. WHy, How do I get it to work?!?!?!?!
Old 01-29-2010, 09:39 PM   #30
Germanator

Id you want dub cars even if theyre locked this works one time.
First: Test Drive the S7
Then:Press start and select return to garage
"": Go to ANY CAR (EVEN DUB) press Triangle and trade in your car for the car you selected. (you will be in the negatives in cash)