About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-31-2009, 09:46 AM   #61
Unregistered

Talking Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How do you beat the mutant gurriel thing once you sneak back to the town through the portal
just keep shooting him but save your lobber until the second round and use the sheild as soon as it comes back and same with slow down time.
Old 12-31-2009, 11:37 AM   #62
E-Man

Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

When u fight the gorrilla, it is best (and fastest) to freeze time and rocket jump when it is near you. this takes out a lot of health without using ammo. just make sure u dont run out of eco too fast. use the shield if u have to.
Old 12-31-2009, 01:55 PM   #63
Unregistered

Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

I have a few tips and questions.
tips:
1: there is a slight glitch with the beam reflexor that causes the blaster bullets to rebound on one enemies a few times. This does massive damage to one enemy, and is espicially useful against bosses.
2: how i beat the guerilla thing easy: i kept slowing time, and i just kept shooting the boss with the blaster benefiting from above mentioned 'glitch'.

question: where do you find all the upgrades for the lobber? i only have one for the second row (which is firing rate i believe), and im missing a damage upgrade, and i dont have the "special" one on the bottom (u know, the blaster gets beam reflexor, the vulcan gets richocet).
Old 01-14-2010, 11:42 PM   #64
Unregistered

The last one is in the Brink outside the plane hanger
Old 01-14-2010, 11:45 PM   #65
Unregistered

[quote=Unregistered;176820]Theres one part in each area, In the Brink the first part is under the huge island, In far drop its within all those pipes outside the cave, in sector zero its in beside one of the stone pillars, In the aeropan barracks its in one of the islands behind the barracks, fly in to collect it ( but dont land, its like within a canyon that u can fly in to) and the last one im guessing is in the research rig though currently i have not found it.

The last plane part is outside the island plane hanger in the brink.
Old 01-19-2010, 07:16 AM   #66
don_paszczos

Hi guys, I've just ended TLF once again (1 time on normal mode and about 3 times on hero mode just because i wanted to buy all of the upgrades for the planes and discover all of the secrets). I've got 100,82% of ending a game (which is weird) - 100% plot, 100% missions and "only" 99,60% of equipment. I don't want to end this game for the fifth time just because i missed one part to the scatter gun but i want to have fully 100%. So my question is - does anybody know where I can find this part of weapon ?? (P.S. When you look at the equipment in menu there are a dots near all 4 weapons. Dots are in line - first line has 3 dots, second line 2 dots and third and forth line has one dot. This part what I'm looking for is connected to the last dot in the "3 dots line" near the scatter gun). Uff, hopefully you'll understand me cause my english is not very good as you see. greetings
Old 01-20-2010, 01:09 AM   #67
Unregistered

Quote:
yea this question is about the 5 plane parts for the final plane. well in ur other comment u said there are 2 parts in the brink . well u said thers one under the huge island ( which i got) and one near the landing zone on the island (that one im having trouble finding). can u plzz be more specific, where near the landing zone?
look on you tube i think your talking about the island with the fire on it there is a little valley that you fly through to get the plane part. I looked at you tube and it showed me where they all are
Old 01-20-2010, 01:31 AM   #68
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by don_paszczos View Post
Hi guys, I've just ended TLF once again (1 time on normal mode and about 3 times on hero mode just because i wanted to buy all of the upgrades for the planes and discover all of the secrets). I've got 100,82% of ending a game (which is weird) - 100% plot, 100% missions and "only" 99,60% of equipment. I don't want to end this game for the fifth time just because i missed one part to the scatter gun but i want to have fully 100%. So my question is - does anybody know where I can find this part of weapon ?? (P.S. When you look at the equipment in menu there are a dots near all 4 weapons. Dots are in line - first line has 3 dots, second line 2 dots and third and forth line has one dot. This part what I'm looking for is connected to the last dot in the "3 dots line" near the scatter gun). Uff, hopefully you'll understand me cause my english is not very good as you see. greetings
the same thing with me. I cant find the last scatter gun mod or the last lobber gun mod. For the scatter gun in the inventory screen it is the top 3rd dot and for the lobber it is the second from top and second dot.
Old 01-20-2010, 06:03 AM   #69
don_paszczos

I'll try to find out where is this lobber gun mod cause i have it but just don't remember in which chest it was.
Old 01-21-2010, 11:11 AM   #70
don_paszczos

Ok I'm the man - I did it . I still don't remember where I found the lobber mod but today I've found the last mod to the scatter gun. The chest is on the Brink Island in volcano level. Just before you reach the first platform which breakes and falls after you stand on it - there is a solid platform (after this three "pipes" which you can grab and jump towards the hole). When you are standing on this solid platform turn left - should see this "teleport sculpture" and... that's it You probably know what to do next.
Old 01-21-2010, 05:14 PM   #71
Unregistered

Angry Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

i cant find the last lobber mod aswell. i found the last scatter upgrade yesterday:
but could someone tell me where the second from the top 3rd dot lobber mod is:
ive been lookin for it for ages: played the game 5 times.
Old 01-24-2010, 09:23 AM   #72
Unregistered

I am stuck on trying to protect the gallion from the boss fight with the laser robot shooters and destroy the battle nodes . I can't defeat the laser robot shooters. Could someone please help me?
Old 01-24-2010, 09:29 AM   #73
Unregistered

Quote:
im on da level where you have to protect the gallion from the laser robot shooters and destroy the battle nodes on the battle ship pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaasssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee HELP HELP HELP
Did you ever get an answer? I didn't see one posted. I am stuck on the same level.
Old 01-24-2010, 08:50 PM   #74
don_paszczos

Ok but is exactly the problem? Because in fact i still don't know about which level you are talking. Can you describe it more precisly ?
Old 01-25-2010, 07:59 PM   #75
Unregistered

Hey ive beaten this game 7 times in hero mode and ive bought every single secret all the eco upgrades and everything and its noe 99% complete and all i gota do is find the last ship part theres just one last part and ive read tonnes of reviews but i still cant find it so if anyone could post some pictures on were it might be thatd be great and also just an awsome tip make the first secret you buy the unlimited ship ammo cheat then fully upgrade armageddon on your favourite ship and all of those massively hard ship missions can be easilly done in about 30 seconds