About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-13-2010, 10:05 AM   #31
Unregistered

Cool Re: Final Fantasy CC Crystal Bearers Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

how do i defeat blaze? the guy who throws fire balls at you.
Old 01-13-2010, 01:51 PM   #32
Unknknown

Re: Final Fantasy CC Crystal Bearers Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

On youtube.com there is a clip of how they do it. Basicly you throw things at him. chests, snow balls and there are statues center fence area. One tecnique is to stun him first then throw somthing at him when he is down. Another way is to fast pace throw the item before he can hit you or you can wait till he does a big move with fire and get out of range quickly pick up somthing while he is doing his fire and throw it at him. Every time you pick him up he will throw fireballs at you so sheild yourself when you throw him.
Old 01-13-2010, 10:05 PM   #33
Unregistered

Re: Final Fantasy CC Crystal Bearers Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Quote:
i found if you wait till he throws up the wall of fire, latch on to him and pull him through it. also you can catch the fireballs he throws at you. do this, then throw them back. good luck
Currently, I am trying to find some of the rare materials to boost my abilities. I CRAVE MORE POWER!!!!
Old 01-14-2010, 02:29 PM   #34
Unregistered

to defeat the spike in the moogle woods or what ever it is called (there is one in the graveyard to) you just have to kill the little doll making the hammering noise. that little guy doesnt show up on radar, thats why its called the invisible assassin.
Old 01-14-2010, 02:34 PM   #35
Unregistered

no one seemed to post this.... but the ???? areas in the yuke place are portals you can get to from the demon wall if you kill it fast enough( i just seemed to need a ton of focus to pull it off multiple times) they have chest there that give you some rare items like monster buffet and the teddybear.

also if you are having a hard time finding some items moogles carry most of them you just have to buy enough stuff from them, when you do you will see " press Z to change items" in the dialog box.
Old 01-15-2010, 02:05 PM   #36
Unregistered

Quote:
The way I beat him was by grabbing him and throwing him against walls. The second you throw him, you have to "HOLD DOWN the Z joystick, and SWING THE Wii REMOTE" this will casue you to ROLL with a protective barrier around yourself. So keep throwing him, and rolling right after. You won't even get hit. If you equip some items that will give you a lot of range, that helps out tremendously.
Old 01-17-2010, 08:56 AM   #37
Unregistered

im stuck on the part in the aerial prison with the three giant crystal robots and theyre impossible for me to kill
plz help me out
Old 01-17-2010, 07:16 PM   #38
Unregistered

wean you take out its face for the secont time and youe on the gun turets what do you do how do you avoid his arm
Old 01-18-2010, 06:05 PM   #39
Unregistered

Does anyone know how to use the secret passage at victory monument? Also how do you take down the machines inside the prison desert internal area.
Old 01-19-2010, 09:13 PM   #40
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm stuck trying to throw the stupid sword into Amidatelion's Summon's arm. The goblins keep attacking me.
Any tips?
Well? Try picking up the sword 1st move to a safe place then do whatever.
Old 01-23-2010, 12:00 PM   #41
Unregistered

Quote:
wean you take out its face for the secont time and youe on the gun turets what do you do how do you avoid his arm
Phase one you just extract the armor from the ship. Phase 2 after the cut scene you use the turrets 4 that are on display just use his powers to pull them off. First one shoot the arm that is on the left. Then get rid of all the Gun Turrets. Third phase Top of screen you can grab the guns agian and shoot the arm. Or if you have strong enough accesories you should be able to take the arm yourself. The flying machines give you health so fyi and you continue to take off the amror till you can reach the core.
Old 01-23-2010, 12:04 PM   #42
Unregistered

Quote:
Well? Try picking up the sword 1st move to a safe place then do whatever.
Best time to attack the summon monster i for got the name the first boss the metal tells you to wait till he/she is still. To avoid the goblins i would run around a boulder or somthing so when you come around it you have an open shot at the monster. This game has horrible camera views so that is part of it too. Good luck.
Old 01-23-2010, 12:09 PM   #43
Unregistered

Quote:
im stuck on the part in the aerial prison with the three giant crystal robots and theyre impossible for me to kill
plz help me out
The metal tells you that their back side is their weakness. There is a lever that if you pull up two times makes them rocket forward and does damage to it if it hits a wall second if you do it 2 or 3 times it will self destruct. It helps to take out some of the items on the machines such as guns and sheild genoratiors. Keep in mind once you take out the machines the mini guys go away that fly around you. These guys also drop the rarest item in the game dark matter which is need to make on of the best items for you.
Old 01-25-2010, 03:33 PM   #44
unknown man

Quote:
you need to take his fire balls with your powers and pitch it at him
Old 01-29-2010, 04:59 AM   #45
Unregistered

I am new to this game and I cant seem to get into the High Tide Cove. Can anyone help?