About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-06-2010, 10:23 PM   #76
Mario

Cool Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

anser me

there is a the big glowing ball thing(the biggest one) i dont know how to get it in to the white upsidown pot thing with teeth because there is a bump stopping it and i cant push it in mid air

if you dont under stand tell me but quick i need the info!

(Mario)
Old 01-06-2010, 10:37 PM   #77
flower

Question Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

OK so i am in bowser belly so there are these big white upside down pot things and you have to try to get glowing balls in side them so that they can shoot down and break something.I can do the little ones but not the big one i think in level 4 because there is a bump stopping it and it is impossible the move it when it is still going up

quick i need help. if you dont understand tell me but hurry.
Old 01-07-2010, 08:28 PM   #78
FACEBOOK10

Thumbs up Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Pleas ehelp me i like pie to much
Old 01-08-2010, 01:48 PM   #79
Unregistered

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when i got a star piece i was missing part of the star and
the star piece is oddly shaped and then i got the star panel to
a full glowing star and the star piece wont come out even when i
go down a pipe and come back up plz help and thnx
I've got the same problem, anyone have a solution for this?
Old 01-10-2010, 10:54 AM   #80
Unregistered

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Quote:
when its green luigi will hit when its red mario will u need either to fire or to jump on it
the game effin suck, its impossible to kill those cell idiots
Old 01-12-2010, 04:46 PM   #81
Unregistered

Cool Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

press the r button after the little sprite thing tells u more and u find the toadat the end of the pumoworks on the top
Old 01-14-2010, 09:02 PM   #82
jboy

Quote:
I reallly need help! I'm at the part in Plack Beach when the Broque Monsieur teaches Bowser how to use the vaccuum block and Mario and Luigi fight him inside Bowser and then Broque Monsieur goes back up to Bowser. This process is taking forever could I be doing something wrong? Please Help!
After you suck in monsieur and he comes out fight him as Bowser until the fight end [ it doesn't take long]
Old 01-15-2010, 05:34 PM   #83
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

ok,i have bowsers inside story,i got to part at the doctor fortune teller guy,i couldnt beat it,so I got action replay.at the time i lost my ds charger and couldnt cheat but now i got new charger and then before that i got action replay dsi...
but the thing is, i beat bowser instead of avoiding his flame.
so now hes gone somehow,he appeared again after battle, and I progressed. but in energy hold, the worm women thingy [XD]
didnt appear on part before save. so it wont appear until i get back to beggining of energy hold. but i cant do that.so every time I tried to go back,the camera snaps to the worm,then the camera stays there,[and im at end of room]
and the worm jumps away but the camera drops to bottom and game freezes.I CANT BELIEVE I HAVE TO RESTART! please, what do I do?
Old 01-15-2010, 08:27 PM   #84
Unregistered

I am in Bowser's Castle (the 2nd time) and I can not get the door open. You have to punch cannonballs or something like it into pipes and I have done it a million times and I can not get it open. HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!
Old 01-20-2010, 04:30 AM   #85
Unregistered

Talking Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Quote:
hello! okay so this part took me forever! I aced everything else (i owned the gameboy game mario and luigi the one with cackletta and fawful, so i knew how to do everything) but this part is tricky. so i thought i would share.

After you beat Midbus. after you eat/ are force feed. you get thrown in to the giant hole you see on in the forest. and in the hole its a tunnel and blah blah blah anyway. i got stumped once i pushed the bomb over to the wall and exploded the first X on the wall. well b4 you push another bomb light it and then push it on 3 and the next on 2 then the other X s will open. i know i am not exactly "clear" on this but if you are on this lvl you will know what i mean
Oh My God thank you so much I was beginning to crack up!! Noticed the X's but couldn't figure out how to get them. Restarted game 'cos thought I did something wrong and have reached this point again. Thank you for saving my sanity!!!!
Old 01-21-2010, 08:22 PM   #86
pokemaster1027

Rep Power: 0 pokemaster1027 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey dudes and dudets. i need like some major help here. how do u teach mario and luigi to fly. im about to scream if i cant figure this out
pokemaster1027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 08:59 PM   #87
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Quote:
You have to do the whirlwind thing on them and then you fight them
where do u learn to do the whirlwind thing ??!!!
i need to know plz tell me
Old 01-23-2010, 05:38 PM   #88
Unregistered

Angry Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

I went to the Energy Hold with action replay, I saved, and that stupid bug keeps freezing the game
Old 01-23-2010, 07:18 PM   #89
Unregistered

tower of yikk

i'm stuck! after finally figuring out the order of the pipes and getting the drill bros. ability i had to stop playing. after saving it and everything i went back to play it again and the drill was replaced with the spin jump ability again. is this a glitch? or has this happened to anyone else and been fixed? i can't get it back because the place where you aquire the ability has been broken through already. i would really hate to have to restart the game because of this.
Old 01-23-2010, 10:04 PM   #90
Unregistered

Quote:
hi well im stuck in the pump works with all the black and red things that come out.
theres this one that comes out of a cannon and im pretty sure its the last one
but i cant seem to get it into the 'mouth' thing because it keeps getting stuck on the wall right next to it.
anyone tell me what i should do???
push it right until its over the cannon stop drinking the water it will go in it push the cannon right it will then shoot the bomb and will go in it