About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-25-2009, 01:54 PM   #46
Unregistered

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

sorry i need help im at the part where the red ball is blocked by that lip of a wall and i need to get it in the mouth of the worm plz help
Old 12-26-2009, 01:49 PM   #47
Unregistered

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Anyone help!

Like, I'm in that part where you need to fight those cell-like things that had Princess Peach. How do I destroy them? What's the techique?
Old 12-26-2009, 08:09 PM   #48
Unregistered

Cool How to get luigi's hammer

Okay so i know i'm supposed to shrink mario using luigi's hammer but how does luigi use a hammer? reply quickly cuz i really need this
Old 12-26-2009, 08:11 PM   #49
Unregistered

Question Re: How to get luigi's hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
okay so i know i'm supposed to shrink mario using luigi's hammer but how does luigi use a hammer? Reply quickly cuz i really need this
help meeeeee
Old 12-26-2009, 08:14 PM   #50
Unregistered

Wink Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How does Mario use his Hammer outside of battle? I can't hit the switch inside the pipe works! I really need to know!
Easy! just click R then click A and then it should work (read what the star thing says or you will be asking forever.) But can u help me? how do u work luigi's hammer?
Old 12-26-2009, 08:20 PM   #51
Unregistered

Red face Finding peach

Okay im at the pump works area and i figured out aboyu needing to find peach first but where do i find her?? and help me quick
Old 12-26-2009, 10:03 PM   #52
Unregistered

Smile Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Quote:
hello my kid is trying to get inside this technological gate at the Cavi Cape. It says if she wants to open the gate "hit the left pillar's switch" or "slam it with something else" i am totally confused and she is stuck at this stage. does anyone out there know what to do???
You have to go to that spot by the big black balls and hit the ball with X and they should hit the big yellow button
Old 12-26-2009, 10:05 PM   #53
Unregistered

Talking Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Quote:
I have 2 questions:

1. Is there any way to go through the chat portion any quicker when restarting from a saved spot?

2. How do you defeat the pink pig dude (think he is called Midbus) once you get into Bowser's castle?
Use the shy guy special attack on him until he dies Thats how i beat him
Old 12-26-2009, 10:30 PM   #54
Unregistered

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help me i dont know how what to do after i get out of under ground tunnel what do i do?
Old 12-27-2009, 10:04 AM   #55
Unregistered

Smile Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Quote:
Anyone help!

Like, I'm in that part where you need to fight those cell-like things that had Princess Peach. How do I destroy them? What's the techique?
You have to do the whirlwind thing on them and then you fight them
Old 12-27-2009, 11:23 AM   #56
Unregistered

Quote:
You have to do the whirlwind thing on them and then you fight them
Thank you for the info, but I already did that. I only didn't know how to destroy them in BATTLE.

Whatever. D:
Well, I'm in that part of the mine, when Bowser gets "kicked" of his castle. How do you jump? :S
Old 12-28-2009, 11:15 AM   #57
Unregistered

Quote:
I am stuck in the "Pump Works" since I am unable to use Luigi's Hammer to shrink Mario. Actually, I even started to whole game again since I tought I missed something. Finally I just think my game came with a "Bug" or some kind of a problem since I can use Mario's Hammer but not Luigi's. When I press the "R" buttom, Mario swith to the hammer but Luigi's Sign stills with the jump symbol. If I press "R" again, Mario's hammer disappear but Luigi's still the same. Am I doing something wrong or for real my game needs to be returned? Please, I will appreciate any help.

Carlos
You need to get to a certain area in the level where they come up withthe idea
Old 12-28-2009, 04:55 PM   #58
Unregistered

Talking Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Quote:
How does Mario use his Hammer outside of battle? I can't hit the switch inside the pipe works! I really need to know!
press the r button
Old 12-28-2009, 05:08 PM   #59
Unregistered

I am In the level where bowser gets fat at his castle and gets blown out by the bombs. What do I do next I'm teleporting everywhere hoping something happens. Where do I go and what do I do? Please help!
Old 12-29-2009, 10:49 AM   #60
kikjhjgn

Wink Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Quote:
It will NEVER work sooooooooo once again,HOW DO YOU SWITCH TO LUIGI'S HAMMER!
just hit r duh