About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-25-2009, 09:03 PM   #676
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

ok... can someone please help me find out how to open the dang doors with symbols?? im right in the part right after i talked to mr. wargrave.. about the torn tome page...
Old 11-27-2009, 05:52 PM   #677
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
im stuck there to i really need help
the one that looks like a triangle, youll see what im talking bout if u look at a symbol door
Old 11-27-2009, 05:56 PM   #678
Unregistered

Wink Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
ok... can someone please help me find out how to open the dang doors with symbols?? im right in the part right after i talked to mr. wargrave.. about the torn tome page...
top floor: there are 4 "slot machines" each comtrol one symbol.

go to the door u wanna open, write down all four symbols on top row.

go 2 top floor: find all four slot machines and change them by tapping the flower thingys.

go back to your door and it should be unlocked

(dont forget 2 collect the gears in all the rooms ((Except boiler room, use that room later)))
Old 11-27-2009, 06:00 PM   #679
Sissyboys438

Arrow Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Ok i am through with the tuning forks and found the torn piece of the tome and now on the 3rd floor their r these boxes symbols i did the code as the same as the one of ladys on the cabinets. Now what??? What about the thing that has 3 speakers and u turn it? Also i need more gears to open the door i am barly started and stuck help!
thing w/ 3 "speakers" will move the brick wall for you to get 2 communicatins room once you find the 3 drums. u will understand when u get that far.
Old 11-27-2009, 06:04 PM   #680
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
I am so lost!! i can't figure out how to open the doors with the symbols, or how to do the music juke box.. i've got everything.. but i don't know what to do next! I collected all the tuning forks but dn't know how to work it!! help me!
C G G C D

i hope...
Old 11-27-2009, 11:54 PM   #681
Unregistered

How do I get into the library, like the downstairs part? And what is this talk about jukeboxes? All I have so far is a gear (where can i get more and what are they for?), a tuning fork, and 2 sheets of music paper. please help i'm not far into the game (i don't think...)
Old 11-28-2009, 02:04 PM   #682
Unregistered

Help! Were are the Jukeboxes??

Hi
Can someone plz plz plz help me??? Were are the jukeboxes?? I need help to go on!!!
Thanx!
plz lemme know!
HM
Old 11-29-2009, 06:16 PM   #683
Unregistered

Question Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
ok you for the 3rd fork go to the piano and play the finger printed keys in order form left to right most left being 1 (123,321,213,231) and the the fork is given to you
I pressed the keys that yo put but i got nothing so what do i do now.
Old 11-29-2009, 06:25 PM   #684
Unregistered

Smile Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
my DS game was from right being 1...........!
mine was from the middle so i think everyones game is different with the piano thing.
Old 12-06-2009, 03:54 PM   #685
Unregistered

I found all the tongs.

Now what?
Old 12-08-2009, 05:03 AM   #686
Unregistered

Question Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Someone muttered that the 3 drums were found in the boiler room, the library and the purple bedroom but that doesn't help me to find them. I've been able to work out where these rooms but not where the drums are. Are they in a corner or do I have to solve something first before I can access finding them? Thanks.
Old 12-09-2009, 03:09 PM   #687
Unregistered

Talking Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Managed to solve that issue BUT now trying to solve the issue of the drums upstairs.....It's taken me most of last night to solve this one but I haven't been able to do so!
Old 12-12-2009, 05:43 AM   #688
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Where is Marlowe's room?
i dont know
Old 12-13-2009, 09:23 AM   #689
Unregistered

I'm done with the game, so if you have a question, I'll gladly answer!
-Isa
Old 12-15-2009, 09:38 AM   #690
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Help i cant unlock the doors with the weird symbols help!!!!!!