About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-13-2009, 12:29 PM   #16
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Need to place sugar on napkin. Then place sugar on coat door. After that, have ship crew member go to coat door.

When he comes back, return to coat door and..... You'll figure it out.

- James

P.S. I'm done with the game, so any more questions? please ask!

Thanks for the hint, I used the sugar on the door, changed clothes. But the elevator operator still will not take me to steerage. He says that I am not tatty enough! Thanks for your help, I must be too stupid to play this game!!!
Old 11-13-2009, 04:07 PM   #17
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Thanks for the hint, I used the sugar on the door, changed clothes. But the elevator operator still will not take me to steerage. He says that I am not tatty enough! Thanks for your help, I must be too stupid to play this game!!!
Go on deck. Put the clothes from the cloak room on top of the case that holds the life jackets. Then put the cake on top of the clothes. The birds will eat the cake and tear the clothing. Put the clothes on and go to the elevator...he will take you to steerage now.

Does anyone know how to open the cabinet in the hospital. I know that I need something to reach with...but what?
Old 11-13-2009, 05:35 PM   #18
Unregistered

Quote:
Go on deck. Put the clothes from the cloak room on top of the case that holds the life jackets. Then put the cake on top of the clothes. The birds will eat the cake and tear the clothing. Put the clothes on and go to the elevator...he will take you to steerage now.

Does anyone know how to open the cabinet in the hospital. I know that I need something to reach with...but what?
Use the blood pressure cuff between the cabinet door and the door frame. This opens up enough space for you to insert the crow bar in between the door and the door frame to get the sea sickness pills.
Old 11-13-2009, 06:32 PM   #19
Unregistered

I'm trying to do the bilge pump room puzzle and I can't figure out how to get the key out of the key out of the squash court. I understand how to move the water from room to room but clearly I'm missing something. Any hints?
Old 11-13-2009, 08:32 PM   #20
Desert Cactus

Talking Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Thanks, where do I get the napkin?
hey, i need help with the part where you have to enter the code for the combo lock on the big crate. its the part after the wierd guy meets up with u. could u guys help? thanx!
Old 11-13-2009, 10:34 PM   #21
Unregistered

i cannot find the napkin to put the sugar in. saw one on the table with the teacake plate but it won't let me pick it up. restarted the game and still can't find one. any help would be appreciated. thanks!
Old 11-14-2009, 07:41 AM   #22
Unregistered

I've also restarted the game becasue I couldn't retrive the napin and I cannot continue the game...can someone please help....thanks.....
Old 11-14-2009, 08:45 AM   #23
Unregistered

how do you pick the sugar up
Old 11-14-2009, 06:09 PM   #24
Unregistered

You collect the sugar in the library card that fell from the book you returned to the boy.
Old 11-14-2009, 06:32 PM   #25
Unregistered

I am at the level with the open window in which I am trying to get into the room next door? What am I supposed to do here? Please help!
Old 11-14-2009, 09:38 PM   #26
desert cactus

Talking Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

hey, could u help with the part where you get to the bilge pump room? im not quite sure on what to do. can u help?
Thanks!!!
Old 11-15-2009, 10:23 AM   #27
Moochie
New Poster

Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

I am at the closet. I put on the clothes and now I have to put them on top of the life saver box on the deck. How to I get them there? I can't load them in my inventory. After I put them on the box I put the cookie on them and the bird shred them and then I can get on the elevator.
Moochie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 11:44 AM   #28
Unregistered

Cool Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

We are stuck with messaging level...we thought the plans had to be used for the receiving...have a life saver but we are stuck what to do to advance
Old 11-15-2009, 05:00 PM   #29
Unregistered

Smile Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

it is something with the cat....not you
Old 11-15-2009, 05:09 PM   #30
Unregistered

Quote:
I am at the level with the open window in which I am trying to get into the room next door? What am I supposed to do here? Please help!
Put the cat in the window, he or she will jump into the room and wake up the husband, then he will answer the door.