About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2009, 01:44 PM   #11
Tommo
New Poster

Unhappy Re: IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Bob's comment is appreciated but it still does not explain the fact that no matter what you do after approx. 8min 30 the mission is failed. Whether you only shoot targets on the ground or only on the air or simply not shoot anything at all and just fly around, after 8min 30 its over. Obviously, this 'magic threshold' is the key.

For arguments sake, I dispersed of 5 groups of enemy planes and transporters - I check the the radar and there are no faint green lights and no yellow lights in the pocket - The voice of the radio then says 'there is another group coming from the left - we will take care off it' - 10 seconds after that the mission is failed - Everytime the same result. If indeed I am missing a plane, where is it suppose to be? It is not on the radar.

I have now tried it 10 times, on my PS3, in arcade mode. All previous levels I managed with ease - Why oh why do developers opt for throwing you such a crooked curveball in the middle of the game? How is that suppose to enhance the gaming pleasure? I paid 40 pounds and now I am stuck and from all the previous comments a lot has to do with 'being lucky' in order to conquer this level - That is BS!!!
Am going to go in with all guns and rockets firing. Hope that does some good. Who can we contact from the developers to try and get answers?
Tommo
Tommo is offline   Reply With Quote