About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 10-07-2009, 02:07 PM   #61
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

the best weapons for any kind of monster is the hammer, just hit the beast/dragon on the head and its dead or confused. sell everything u get from quest until you have 20,000 or over, then buy armor and combine stuff. the poke farm is your best bet for mushrooms and insects.
Old 10-07-2009, 02:14 PM   #62
Unregistered

Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got the game 2 days ago and am stuck at the congalala :S any tips. (i have the iron katana "grace")
if i were you i would get the bone hammer, and upgrade it to the hammer with the bulldrone head on it, then upgrade it. after, hit it in the congalala's head a couple times and it will get dazed. keep hitting on the head and dodge his attacks. do it with any monster and u will kill them easily.
Old 10-10-2009, 08:27 AM   #63
Unregistered

Talking khezu

this is my fav monster to kill in all mhf games coz he is so easy i used to use swords against him till i realised the BOW yea thats wat i said the bow. its underated by so many people but if u know how to use it like me its deadly weapon. just get on with a good fire attribute like the yian kut ku bow and then buy all the coatings it uses and just fire away it might take long but u will do it so dont worry and keep tryin
Old 10-11-2009, 04:36 PM   #64
Unregistered

Red face Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

I would like to point out the best way to kill tigrex is to have some throwing knives with sleep ability and put him to sleepthen take a great sword charge up the swing and strike his head(must have a good sword)endoing this will weaken or even kill the tigrex.
And khezu i killed him with a weak....CROSSBOW!!!!yep thats right what you do is buy fire ammo and crag,pellet,and all the other good stuff then wait in the cave were the giaprey are im talkin bout were the big branch/tree felljump on the tree and wait til he goes in there then start shooting him til he dies he cant harm you on the tree if you agree or like what i have posted feel free to email me at
game-freak1920@hotmail.com
Old 10-16-2009, 08:37 PM   #65
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
use the dark hamer. its easyer. all you hahave to do is tripple hit it on its belly and when it stands up hit only one leg
thanks used anvil instead, but how do u imprve devil slicer, im hr5 y me ? thanks in advance
Old 10-17-2009, 11:29 AM   #66
Unregistered

Cool Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

one more about it how do u beat 2 rajang and like how do u get elder dragon blood
Old 10-17-2009, 11:54 AM   #67
Unregistered

Cool Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

now that i need help can any tell me how to beat hr5 basiaros in guild and i got no people i know that plays this game also wats a easy way to beat teoestra in village chiefs quests
Old 10-17-2009, 12:10 PM   #68
Unregistered

here are the quests u need for guild hr up
for hr 2
3 star guild
giadrome assult
land shark
lurking desert giant
mischief maker
urgent:Ruler of the snow
hr 3
4 star guild
master of giant lake
evening hermitar sonata
pincer through sky
trouble in forest
loprey leader
urgent:absolute power
hr 4
5 star guild
runaway diablo
valor in swamp
kings domain
queens decent
urgent: The Approaching Gaoren
these are the quests needed for hr up in guild hall (low rank quest)
i will post the rest later like in 5 min
Old 10-17-2009, 12:23 PM   #69
Unregistered

Quote:
RAWR i need some serious help im really annoyed atm i keep dieing fighting the giadrome or the huge pig that charges ive used tons of fire shells ive tried melee wepons everything i just cant get enough dmg on them its a joke exspeicialy the giadrome i tend to favour the melee wepon for him as he is just to fast for range and i cant do enough frigen dmg i hate the big old longswords as he just jumps out of the way 24/7 and the frigen bone kris with shield does f all dmg i really need some bigginer tips im getting sick of losing...
kill pig with like dual swords or sword wit sheild then giadrome
Old 10-17-2009, 12:25 PM   #70
Unregistered

Quote:
I would like to point out the best way to kill tigrex is to have some throwing knives with sleep ability and put him to sleepthen take a great sword charge up the swing and strike his head(must have a good sword)endoing this will weaken or even kill the tigrex.
And khezu i killed him with a weak....CROSSBOW!!!!yep thats right what you do is buy fire ammo and crag,pellet,and all the other good stuff then wait in the cave were the giaprey are im talkin bout were the big branch/tree felljump on the tree and wait til he goes in there then start shooting him til he dies he cant harm you on the tree if you agree or like what i have posted feel free to email me at
tigerx really im going to try that
Old 10-17-2009, 12:35 PM   #71
Unregistered

Quote:
any tips on beating the congalala??? Really need tips cant beat it!
well all u have to do is use the longswrd and when he is like about to fart take lik a couple of steps back and poke/stab and use a trap to lik hit him to incrase your spirit gague he is so easy all u have to do is know him/beast better ooooo yea um use a full blangona armor for quake rsistant if u have any
Old 10-17-2009, 01:04 PM   #72
Unregistered

so the guild thing hr 4-6
hr 4
guild 6 star
poison fanged due
ultimate crab dinner
trapped by yian kut ku
congola counterattack
urgent : ash lao shan (use a wyveran blade blood on his head)

hr 5
guild 7 star
two roars in snow
red shadow in swamp
underwater terror
basarios unseen peril
urgent: land of tremors

hr6
guild 8 star
fierce black horn
black rock in swamp
blue sky, pink earth
deny the silver rathlos
find the golden phantom
urgent: The Approaching Gaoren"
also go to gamefaqs.com/portable/psp/file/943356/557232
Old 10-17-2009, 01:07 PM   #73
Unregistered

Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
does halbred work for tigerx does it which great sword do u use
Old 10-17-2009, 03:31 PM   #74
Unregistered

Angry Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster hunter View Post
dude dont write so much not everyone is going to read all that
i did and it helped me alot lik tigerx and basaros
Old 10-17-2009, 03:43 PM   #75
Unregistered

now for the final rest of it
urgent:dual hypnoc
hr 7
1 g-rank
record of warring damiyo
walking thunder
eyes from the deep
dignity of the beast
the chocking fog
urgent:to kill a shadow

hr 8
2 star g-rank