About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 09-20-2009, 09:51 AM   #46
Unregistered

Re: Wizards of Waverly Place Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
where are coches keys?
there in the sub station on the grond by the old subway car
Old 09-23-2009, 06:49 AM   #47
hardin555

Re: Wizards of Waverly Place Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

where do you find the third,fourth and fifth pieces to the science project in episode 2?
Old 09-26-2009, 05:06 PM   #48
Mark37681

Cool Re: Wizards of Waverly Place Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
How do I save my profile when I turn off the game? I don't want to start all over each time I restart my ds. HELP!!
You push start on the nintendo DS then go down until youre on save push A or tap it with the stylus then put yes.
Old 09-27-2009, 06:51 AM   #49
Mark3681

Smile Re: Wizards of Waverly Place Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Where do I find Max's water bottle in episode 3 please??
You go upstairs in the school then tap on all of the lockers untl you find max's.
Old 09-28-2009, 11:16 AM   #50
Unregistered

Cool Re: Wizards of Waverly Place Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

ive tried to undo magic on getting the fire oil out of cabinet but i still cant get it out what am i doing wrong? help
Old 09-28-2009, 07:06 PM   #51
Unregistered

Angry Re: Wizards of Waverly Place Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by .... View Post
You go back to Wiz-Tech and check in all of the doors to find the problem and fix it. After that, go to proffesser crumbs and he will tell you to go to Alex's journal. beat gg in the catapult game and recieve the last gem. show the proffessor and you're done.
it doesnot help
Old 09-29-2009, 06:38 AM   #52
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Wizards of Waverly Place Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

in episode 1 when alex is trying to get the fire oil out of the cabinet to have all 4 items for the unfreezing potion to unfreeze harper, i have everything i need but the fire oil. i can't seem to get it out of the cabinet. i've tried undo magic but nothing works. please help. thanks stuck and frustrated.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:32 AM   #53
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Wizards of Waverly Place Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardin555 View Post
where do you find the third,fourth and fifth pieces to the science project in episode 2?
I have no clue. ):
Old 09-29-2009, 03:08 PM   #54
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark3681 View Post
You go upstairs in the school then tap on all of the lockers untl you find max's.
I does not work!
Old 10-03-2009, 09:07 PM   #55
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Wizards of Waverly Place Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
I does not work!
its the locker with the stickers on it. just tap on it and a spider and bottle will fall out
Old 10-03-2009, 11:19 PM   #56
Unregistered

how do you catch the spider in episode #3?
Old 10-07-2009, 07:49 PM   #57
Unregistered

Post Re: Wizards of Waverly Place Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

where do you find the coachs whistle?
Old 10-07-2009, 07:53 PM   #58
Unregistered

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-09-2009, 12:01 PM   #59
Unregistered

Talking Re: Wizards of Waverly Place Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Helpppppp
i need helpppp
i need to know tips for the drawing one with the spiral onn
i cant complete it
gimme tipss!!!
Old 10-12-2009, 12:13 PM   #60
Unregistered

Quote:
ive tried to undo magic on getting the fire oil out of cabinet but i still cant get it out what am i doing wrong? help
You have to make sure the cabinet is open when you do it. So stand away from the cabinet and press the wand and press the cabinet and draw the shape for it. Then walk over to it and grab the oil.